Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Did you turn to the (((alt-tight))), mgtow, and/or White nationalism because you couldn't get laid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4r8uzznb7U0
youtube.com/watch?v=UkdsGeJxDcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah sure lol

It's hilarious to me that this is their "stick in the eye" jab. Some serious 8th-level projection going on, because everyone knows alpha white chads never get pussy and feel miserable looking up to all the feminist nu-males getting laid.

It was written by a woman. You can tell by the way they use accusations of virginity as a bludgeon to try to shame men into compliance, covered with a veneer of concern trolling.
Also because her name is caroline.

this, its all shit piss body fluids and genitals to the left, they are not even human

happy with my white gf

yes I also am armed because I have a small dick lol!

I hope everyone in that picture is brutally tortured by savage niggers during home invasions. Scum sucking degenerate, traitorous lefty cocksuckers - fucking kill every last one - man, woman and child.

Angela Nagle (auther of that Sup Forums book) actually made some very valid points regarding this. She's anti alt right, but she's one of the few leftists who understand that men have been put in a shit situation and they need to be allowed to talk about it

youtube.com/watch?v=4r8uzznb7U0

getting laid is easy, tolerating useless cunts is hard

I mean, white nationalism wouldn't be necessary if the whites could keep up and start popping out 6 babies per family, so Im thinking they are just a little ass blasted

M U H
U
H

D I K
I
K

Agree. I will have no empathy when the egalitarian retards get what they pushed for.

>is this about pee-pees and cum?
>written by woman

everytime

First they ignore you. Then they make fun of you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

This is the new talking point racist, sexist, white nationalist, and nazis didnt work now its virgins. They never actually address the argument. All they know is social shaming. I take that back, they also know censorship when shaming doesn't work anymore

OP i am a six foot male, with blonde hair and green eyes. i am still physically fit in my 30s. in my 20s i modeled on a number of occasions. i didn't make an effort to, but if you're as good looking as me when you go out in public people from modeling agencies occasionally stop and recruit you. i have absolutely no problem "getting laid" just by going out and being in a public place.

i have "chased" women though, in the interest of getting married, having a family, building something real with my life. i have "chased" high quality women, extremely good looking 10/10 girls, who are usually willing to actually have sex with me, but then run off to some outright fucking autistic, weak, pale, beta, often non-fully-white, often leftist or antifa-type, for a "relationship".

these are the men they're actually going to have children with. these are the men who are going to be the fathers of the future generations. they're with them because they can manipulate them, and because they often provide for them financially. also, in many cases, as in my personal escapades, they don't really seem to care when they run out at night and bang another man.

these women aren't having children out of "lust" or "love". they're doing it because something has driven them away from their innate sexuality and instincts. call it hollywood brainwashing that has convinced them that men like me will cheat on them and leave them, call it hormonal changes from birth control, call it a degenerate culture. whatever the thing. something is driving them to breed with unhealthy, genetically unfit fathers and i obviously have a problem with that.

so partly yes, to answer your question OP, but the question deeper than that is "why can't a good looking, strong, healthy, fit and intelligent male breed in our society today? why are the weak and feeble becoming the breeding fathers of the white race today?" those are the real issues.

>these women aren't having children out of "lust" or "love". they're doing it because something has driven them away from their innate sexuality and instincts.

no, they just like the power and fun that comes with bossing a man around to do what you want whenever you want it. Women are like sociopathic children

That is, they THINK they like it until they're tired of being in charge and divorce their provider for the child support/alimony that way they can fuck whoever they want AND still be taken care of.

i mean the next generation of white children is going to be mostly autistic. mostly unhealthy. totally dependent on the system. totally dependent on government. indoctrinated. too stupid to question authority. they're going to be slaves and it's going to be horrible.

i do place the majority of the blame on women because they ultimately determine the breeding. that's their whole job and function in our society and they have failed en masse.

so yeah OP. it's something like what you say, but the real question is "does this mean that alt-right people are weak, stupid virgins? or is somebody pulling the strings to change our culture to a point where we have destroyed ourselves from the inside out". the right answer is obviously the ladder and EVERYBODY should be pissed about it because it's not going to end well for ANY OF US

I'm married with 3 kids so.... no.

Also at work taking a shit.

Actually it was the condescending tone of every liberal media article out there trying to convince me that I'm a bad-guy, woman-hating loser-virgin for being a white man.
>I have a wife and son, expecting a 2nd baby
>implying this article wasn't written by a depressed liberal loser who couldn't score any with his feminine virtue-signaling

I can conquer with this. I am a good looking male, and girls only want to bang me. They look to weak provider males for the relationship

>mgtow means you don't get laid
Going my own way doesn't mean I don't have fuck buddies. It just means they don't influence where I'm going in life.

i turned white nationalist because 9gag army wouldnt take me

White Nationalists are just afraid non-whites will take all their women. They openly admit this.

you even hear them say it a lot. if you're ever in a social situation with a bunch of women and they're talking about men, they look at the most good looking dudes and say "yeah, he's not boyfriend material though". very common saying. it's a problem that is buried deep in their mass psychology. i don't know where it comes from. i don't really think it's a part of their innate nature. i think they've absorbed a lot of culture and a lot of media telling them that "the tall, good looking football star is a rapist" or "the tall, good looking male will actually leave them in doesn't give a shit about them". most of those movies and messages are made by short, ugly, unhealthy jews who resent better looking men. it gets reinforced by their "friends", who don't really give a damn about them at all, but care more about not seeing them succeed or have anything better than them. therefore they always put down a womans good looking boyfriend. they say "he's an asshole" and "i don't like him" blah blah blah blah blah. i've seen it a million times. it's all based around insecurity.

women are so fucking insecure. to insecure to even bang a genetically fit father, apparently.

women aren't naturally attracted to shitskins though. they're naturally attracted to whites, just like everyone is, but there's a lot of media brainwashing that is unprecedented in human history driving them to hate their own people, and hate their men, run headlong into the arms of shittyskinned peoples.

>arguing_with_holes.jpg

>insulting your opponent's sex life

Truly a persuasive argument right there.

guilty as charged. don't blame trump for the sixth reich, blame those capricious whores. preach it to them ladies: for every male virgin out there the future führer will gas a kike.

Have considered that you're an asshole and most women don't want to deal with that? Why is treating women like they're human something that makes a man weak? How can that dynamic lead to a healthy relationship where a child can be raised?

it took a while, but finally the itty bitty titty committee chucks their two cents in

On the contrary,conservative chads get the highest quailty pussy.

This. Traitors deserve no sympathy.

It's one thing if it's only dry dicks. But they are demographically changing the country for cheap votes, Changing books in schools to change history, normalizing period blood paintings, ect. I'm half white and arab, ever since I left Islam, I got nothing but hell. I most of my family wont talk to me anymore for "Islamophobia", raised up believing that the white skin on me is the reason for all the worlds problems. My own mother said that I should kill myself for being white (single mother household). I didn't want to be filled with hate, they made me be. I want to be more liberal. I personally believe that if you protect the individual rights, then you protect everyone.

I don't want to be the ugly fascist, but (((they))) made me.

so racism and white nationalism will die out in 1 generation right???????
so why hasn't it?

god damn liberals are fucking stupid.

>literally lived the 14 words.
>Married with a son.
hurp derp you can't get laid.

When you can't even debate a point, you sink to insult and when you can't insult someone who makes an OK living, and has the joy ofa family, you sink to just lying.

The white race will live on. I did my part.

Lel, you must have as much personality as cardboard if they didn't want to stay with you and ran to a weak beta cunt.

I would be very very careful who you try to out-meme.

We don't get out-meme'd

If you want to go down this alley It's your choice.

Meh, I indeed have issues with my sexual prowess, but I regularly get women anyways. However, the buddy I can dicuss right wing issues with and votes AfD is currently with a girl that is hot as hell and they're doing just fine.
Soooo... Yeah nah, this is just propaganda to distance sexually frustrated normies from identifying with white nationalists to avoid people seeing them as the sexually frustrated people they are.
Welcome to the Lugenpresse (lying media) folks!

literally tried this same tactic on isis

Literally Jewish Freudian psychology
Fuck off

>Hurr Durr, they're all probably virgins with an extreme case of blue balls
Today's journalists are still stuck in highschool apparently.

"The results of this detailed study show that today's Ashkenazi Jews descend from a population of only 350 individuals who lived 600-800 years ago."

Failed genes.

If I really cared about getting laid, then I would have become a degenerate feminist.

I'm doing this because somebody has to stand up for White people, even though most whites are too cucked to do it.

Judging by both protesters and counter-protesters nobody in the US is getting laid lmao

I can get any woman I want. Have been considered an attractive man to most women I meet, however, I avoid hedonism and pointless feel-good fucking because it is useless as a society that is comprised of whores with STDs. NEXT

DUDE SEX LMAO

I've been with a blonde haired blue eyed white woman for 10 years, and white races should have their own countries. The constant outside pressure that globalists place on them, and try to brainwash their kids with, is 100% coordinated evil intended to destroy the European race. If people can't see that it's because they're biased, evil, retarded, or literally blind.

>muh repression

freud was the worst kike there ever was

are they reduced back to the 'lol ur a virgin' argument again?
While I have no doubt there are some virgins in WN(nothing wrong with that either), the group is actually very 'diverse' now in the types of people involved in it.
The left is either making a serious mistake by underestimating what it is now up against(that it helped create) or they are just spewing out the typical run of the mill propaganda to try to make their opponents look 'uncool'(This won't work either as they have been the uncool status quo for a while and they fucked that up royally).

Despite all their degeneracy of the left they know that the right has always been more erotic. This is just more projection on their part. Women are attracted to the radical, the mystery man, the counter culture. Who occupies all of those positions in the world of today, the right.

Freud won't save you now, lefties.

Another fake article.
It's the reddit emasculated men that can't have strong believes of their own, therefore they adopt female and foreign beliefs, who can't get laid.

They're at least putting a little effort to the "let's trigger Sup Forums" campaign.

>because you couldn't get laid?
Hmmm... I wonder why society is so sex obsessed...

Fucking whore sluts always thinking of sex. Why are women never able to think beyond carnal level?

whatever happened to stop sex shaming?

Wow, such (((journalism))). Probably written by a cackling kikess.

>the right answer is obviously the ladder

Why not a step stool or sumthin? tssss

was there.

Am married with kids. True I don't get laid as much as I did when i was late teens/early 20's but thats fine and it doesn't "frustrate me"; as you get older the dick quiets down a bit.

OP is a faggot,

This is kind of true honestly.

The media/entertainment/advertising byline for decades now has been wimpy, nerdy, white guys and Strong, cool, black guys.

In as much as the entire (((establishment))) can promote this they certainly do.

How is it that white people are supposed to be this natural evil in the world who can span the globe enslaving races and colonizing the entire planet but you turn on TV and the white guy can't handle calling the right insurance company while his "upper middle class" black neighbor (?) can do it with ease.

Now its gone way way way beyond stereotyping white men as inadequate buffoons... who require the guidance of their wife or a black friend to show them how to do anything right.

Its evolved to this...

youtube.com/watch?v=UkdsGeJxDcA

So whats the next evolution? Interracial gang bangs with product placements in them?

Give us a fucking brake.

>Now its gone way way way beyond stereotyping white men as inadequate buffoons

oh so you admit it they are on a pretty general note then

Leftist idealogies only pertain to those who are playing on the same team.

>beyond stereotyping

Use your little nigger brain to reconsider what I said, and how the stereotyping of something works.

Prononced Carol-in or Carol-ine? Because the latter is far better than the former.

They are very good at projecting, we have to give them that.

However, at the end of the day, conservtives procreate far more than liberals.

Haven't heard that since the 70s. thanks.

>Amateur Psychologists
Misspelled "Twitter checkmarks calling people virgins"

nobody sober with those freaks

If this were the case, liberal women could just fuck the right over to their side. Clearly it either doesn't work or liberal women don't care all that much about their cause.

Well, if they think that, then the solution is clear: force all women to put out to any man and become breeding sows.

I'm confused. What's wrong with that ad? That white men aren't the focus? Sounds like some snowflake-teir white fragility.

>implying we need women to get laid

I work as a bar tender, I get laid plenty. Sexual frustration isn't my problem, having to share a nation with groups who despise me is.

How is this such a hard concept to understand? Minorities actively attack and target whites and the reason I'm upset is because I supposedly can't get laid? That must be it! Only reason I get upset when I see nigger and spic mobs attacking white people is because I just need some vagina. kek, what a fucking idiot.

>white fragility.

Anyone who believes in or uses this term is beyond being reasoned with.

Keep your unimaginative social "science" horse shit to yourself.

What we actually have in reality in the west is a scenario that is the opposite of what white fragility proposes.

We have an open dialog about white people and their issues. (white fragility is proof of this) But we don't have any open dialog about the issues with other races.

Can you name a racial group who are more maligned, blamed, and picked apart then white people?

Also what in the fuck are you doing here bitch? This board isn't for women.

Good looking men are basically forced into being whores by society, because the culture is based around fucking the highest quality male (a Jewess tactic historically) and the patriarch father figure suffers because of this. I also see what you mean about women's insecurity. Ugly women love to put down a top tier man who doesnt want them because they see him as the enemy, rather than just someone in a justifiably superior level in society.

White fragility is hilarious because it's supposed to represent white peoples reactions to receiving criticism about their race. Whites actually handle racial criticism better than most seeing as nigger will murder people over criticizing their race. You can't even mention the problems of the black community to most blacks without them screaming and losing their minds.

It makes me laugh when I see niggers, asians, spics or arabs using it because none of those races can take a a fucking joke let alone criticism. It's like when minorities make fun of whites for getting offended by racist jokes, how can they sit their and criticize the over sensitive whites when that's exactly how the minorities act 24 fucking 7 kek.

I don't even think self awareness exists in most people. It really feels like at least half the population just runs on reactions to stimuli like animals these days.

I can't get laid because I hate myself and won't lower my standards to get my dick wet
Now fuck off back to your cubicle

The thing is that they are arguing like women
When women can't get her the neccecary amount of brain cells to cobble an argument together the first thing they attack is your dick.
The left is proving they lack a spine and can only get what they have by manipulation because they lack strength in literally every other facet

Why don't they write the same thing when they're talking about ISIS? They always compare us to them so what gives?

>I can't get laid because I hate myself and won't lower my standards to get my dick wet

That's the reason 99% of adult virgins can't get laid. Their standards are too high. Even if you're good looking you shouldn't be fucking a hot bitch if you're a virgin as an adult. You should lose it to someone who is nice and won't make fun of you with everyone when you are shit. Most guys I know who can't get gf's have women who like them, they just don't consider those women good enough because they over value themselves.

Lol jews only rhetoric is sexual perversion, dick talk, closet homo talk... its all projection.

I had a glorious university time banging hoes and now have settled down with a qt redhead live-at-home girl and we are getting married with a baby on the way.

You know the rules

>sexually frustrated lost boys
Then why are there so many?

>live-at-home girl

I give you 5 years before she gets addicted to pills and starts fucking neighbors behind your back.

The moderne world, indeed with shitty feminism is frustrating. I have some frends who get to asian....and i don't see them falling. It is i real problem.

I don't want to mixt, but it is difficult.

>create sterile whore culture to better facilitate corporate profit
>"are people unhappy with our broken culture just losers?"
>"we must mass import unvetted sharia law jihadis to cover up the population bubble we creat- uh i mean to cover up for all the losers not breeding in our perfect utopia"

Like I said the obvious irony is that criticizing white people has grown to such a degree that they have invented vocabulary like "white fragility." to help them do it.

So lets examine.

1. The existence of the term white fragility actually supports the idea that whites are overly picked apart as uniquely racist and unable to discuss their racism...but the existence of the term is a testament to the fact white people are overly scrutinized...In essence the existence of the term destroys its meaning.

2. Its a tool to avoid having to directly respond to a criticism of what you are saying. For instance: I say "X" about white people but you submit "Y" amount of reasons that "X" is not correct. Instead of having to disproved or consider your "Y" reasons, all I have to do is submit that you are engaged in white fragility. Now everything you say in response to even the most ridiculous claims I make can all be cast aside as your white fragility.

You have to understand the people who are coming up with these terms and disseminating them are not intelligent people. Not by a long shot.

And the people falling for them are even dumber.

You dont realize that in America, at least, letting your wife flirt/ potentially fuck other men is literally a prerequisite of getting married. The reason for this is they have a line of slightly less attractive beta orbiters waiting for you to "fuck up" and expect too much. At my old job wives would flirt with me in front of their husbands and these men would just sit back and take the humiliation, because theyd know if she felt like it she could fuck me behind his back, get a divorce, take half his shit, then find someone even MORE beta that will toe the line.

Oh it's not that too tier chicks don't like me, that's the problem.
When they do my self depricating attitude ruins it for me and I get insecure as fuck
It's like finally catching the carrot at the end of the rope but questioning if I did it the right way or the carrot will taste like shit. I pretty much psych myself out of it every time.
My dad always used to day it was self confidence so I got jobs at sales positions and even waited tables for a year and when I was working I was about as forward and sociable as a person can get, but off the clock I immediately went back to being self conscious
I am my own worst enemy and in wasting my life giving more fucks than I should

I turned to the right because I got laid.
It appeals to me so that I can protect myself, my family, retain wealth I create, and ensure a healthy society for my children to live in. It allows me pride, which in turn makes me more confident.

When I was young and single I was more centrist, but it made me neither happy nor secure. Hip self-loathing only gets you so far.

What does the left have to offer now? Giving up my stuff and raising my kids to hate themselves? Left wing women are more fashionable, but when that's the only thing in the Marxist column it's hardly enough to outweigh the other factors.

With women it's always the same old tactics.

>"you mad cause can't get laid"
>"creep"
>"did you have a bad relationship with your mother?"
>"men who won't take care of me and won't put up with my shit are boys"
>"men doing their own thing? Reee"

Honestly, I think the author of OP's article might be onto something. I've noticed a recurring pattern where people who post here do all seem to be male, all seem to be very angry at women, and all seem to lack sexual experience with females. I think these details might help explain the basic problems of Sup Forums underlying all other problems.

little nigger brain, big nigger DICK

GTFO

He's not wrong. I have a coworker with two young kids, married right out of high school, she was stay at home mom until she started working part time. Now she goes to the bars every night she works, doesn't come home until 2, if she goes home. He does everything for their family and even started coming by work to check up on her, although she's often gone by then. You can actually see her destroying their marriage day by day but the only time she can be bothered to care about him is when I start pointing out how hot her husband is.
The fact that he works, does all the housework, pays for everything, and takes care of the kids doesn't seem to sink in at all. But if he's fuckable them she's suddenly defensive. Somehow she thinks he could only do better than her drunken ass if other women find him physically appealing.
Women want to feel like their man can never do better than them and many of them are shallow.

I have older friends with a difficult marriage. His solution was that she would be happier if he improved himself and was more attractive for her. He started getting got and she got even more terrible to be around. Not because she assumed he was cheating but because he's become the more desirable of the two. But she didn't want to go jogging with him or work on herself, she just wanted him to be less than her without her needing to put in effort.
Women want to feel like they can do absolutely nothing in the relationship and still be the best you can get which requires them to feel as though they are more attractive, even if the let themselves go.

Sup Forums has been inundated with normies.
If all the normies left Sup Forums would just be /x/ but with more Jew blaming.
IF YOU WANT A 3D GF(female) YOU DON'T BELONG HERE REEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT

>Sup Forums would just be /r9k/
Honestly, I think the most pervasive concern on Sup Forums is anger at women, usually for not making themselves sexually available. I often wonder if Sup Forums and /r9k/ shouldn't just merge, since both are basically containment boards and it's mostly the same people posting in both.

Kek no, this is pure projection. I've been getting laid regularly since I was 15 (that would be 15 years.) I just look at the world I'm leaving my children and realize the anti-white bullshit is getting out of control and the alt-right, for all its flaws, is the only significant group of people talking about it. So naturally that is where I've gravitated

Devotion to a waifu is like devotion to Mother Mary. It is a love that transcends the physical and touches on the divine. It is not something that most people can understand. You have to break yourself free from the constraints of modernity and materialism and embrace the thought process of your ancestors.

shit if only i could get laid, I would be a liberal