Flagstaff Hookah Bar Hate Crime Investigation

Was this an authentic hate crime?
Why are the handwriting samples so similar?

Other urls found in this thread:

elgweb.net/spelling_article.html
academia.edu/17129358/Spelling_Errors_Made_by_Arab_Learners_of_English
youtube.com/watch?v=LEbRvORwrY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not over terorist
Nigga wot?

>Reddit & Memey

He deserved what he did to himself.

So they vandalized the place without apparently even breaking in? I mean I'm assuming they got in somehow

In the previous thread people were talking about the relative frequency of G's and N's like that.

I just looked through a couple of datasets of characters used for training OCR algorithms. ~15% of the G's were similar, which is more than I expected desu as I've never seen G's like that before, and slightly less than 1% of the N's.

So assuming the chances of drawing each character in a given style is independant, and assuming the datasets are representative of the population (which may not be true) there is a ~0.15% chance of an individual using both the G and N style. So the chances of both the victim and perpetrator having the same style is ~0.000225%, thats about 1 in 450,000.

Even if we're generous and say these calculations are out by 3 orders of magnitude you're still looking at a

Nice.

There's a go fund me. I reported it, even though on their Facebook they posted that the go fund me would go to the owner of the building not the business.

The cops are on it already. They think it's a false flag, too.

t. Insider.

no comment

This is probably a ploy to get renovation money or just money in general.

Genuine graffiti (not placed by the owner) is far more likely to be outside than inside a building. Also more likely to be in a location where the perp could get away without being seen.

For the owner, the safest place would be inside because he could easily wait until everyone went to bed and "forget to lock the door." "They just came in at night, officer. I can't believe I have been so careless with my security."

Random people striking your business are not likely to have easy access to the inside of your building. Graffiti is a petty crime usually done by juveniles who are not mean enough to rob you.

I dont get it

The stylized G and N are consistent in both the graffitti and chalkboard art used at the hookah lounge. This writing is so distinct that it's very likely self-vandalism for pity and attention.

>hookah bar
this is still a thing? pretty sure only high schoolers go to these places

this

Literally just paint over with white spray paint.

Oh no, somebody painted on a wall that was already painted a solid color.

At this point, hate crimes are faked so much, they should assume it's fake before investigating anything else.
Also, that evidence is pretty damning.

Review of institutions that would be interested in the handwriting evidence.

Flagstaff Police Department
Flagstaff Fire Department (arson)
Arizona Department of Insurance (fraud)
Arizona newspapers

Dont make me laugh, hate crimes are lynching
Op dont know shit

Bump

Considerate of them to neatly tag right over replaceable posters like that

On the "terorist" misspelling:
>elgweb.net/spelling_article.html
> In Arabic the /r/ is pronounced much more strongly so they may not hear it in English and therefore not write it
> The aspects of spelling that the Arab students I interviewed said they found particularly difficult were:
> double/single letters

>academia.edu/17129358/Spelling_Errors_Made_by_Arab_Learners_of_English
>There have been several studies in the literature reporting that Arab learners struggle with English spelling more than any other non-native speakers. For instance, double consonant letters, silent letters, final [e] and vowels are some of these difficulties encountered by Arab learners

If it was real, the walls would be covered in spray paint, and probably drawings of pigs, possibly pigs fucking muhammed.

>how to crowdfund your renovation in 5 easy steps

Hey rastafarians watcha...

"Rick and Morty xD" fanboys are worse than niggers.

yeah, they're run by indians/pakis here. it's uni students that the one in portswood, southampton caters to.

Also noticed that all the Os are formed at the base moving ant-clockwise.

LOOK AT IT
Look at Arabic lettering and alphabet. look at the circled V symbol.

floor probably caught on fire at night while they were smoking pot

didnt want to pay for repairs so they created this insurance scam

I knew a guy who was a fan of the show. He was an emo looking dude who could not even boss around his much younger gf.

Basically his gf had more balls than he did

It is a 100% insurance scam. Nothing was even broken just some shitty graffiti that can be cleaned and covered with a bit of paint.

10$ and 2hours of work to clean it all apart from that fire

This is exactly what happened. They were high, ember fell out of the hookah/cigarette and the owner/workers didn't pay attention so the floor caught on fire. They put it out themselves - you can tell how the floor is burned that it did not just burn out There was so much fuel it would have set the building on fire. THEY put it out themselves, and freaking out about the cost of the floor, decided to capitalize on "hey rabbi, whatcha doin?" for an insurance scam/crowdfund scam.

Oh boy, the Junior Detective Squad is at it again!

That's amazing. Have you sent all this in to Flagstaff PD yet? I was to copy paste some of it in a message but figure one of you guys already did.

I did on social media. Someone needs to send it directly though.

You god damn right faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=LEbRvORwrY0

The poor craftsmanship makes me want to go out and paint up a REAL hate crime. ...Just a little bit

False flag, inside job, confirmed. Good work guys.

>Reverse swastika.

Every time

Arabic has double letters, but never writes them. You denote the doubling of a letter with a little curvy "w" over it, when short vowels are written (in formal writing), and not at all in more common informal writing.

An actual alt rightist would just spray Pepe or something I'd imagine, unless he had zero self awareness like Sup Forums

THOSE EVIL BHUDDISTS!!!

I would not use spray. I would use a paintbucket and a brush and I would glue red pill quotes memes and stuff everywhere. Then I would take a dump in the middle of the roof and put in a small blinking pepe flag on a toothpick.

not very likely, it is! who writes Gs like that? these cunts are fuckign scammers culturally appropriating sandniggers and poos with their faggy hookah

I espected nothing more from suchs cucks

If it were real Nazis, actual fucking Nazis, the building would be destroyed completely and the business owner missing
this stupid invisible bad guy shit is tired. i have never, ever met a neo nazi or kkk member ever and i live in the fucking south.

Those god damn dyslexic Neo Nazis

This is clearly a message directed normies

Was anything even stolen? Vandalized other than grafitti?
Hookah pipes get pretty expensive but they seem to still be there

no, nothing stolen i believe. but a bunch of 'documents' and clothes were set on fire. This is such bullshit. They had a GoFundMe up before the paint even dried.

The Os are doubled over on the left side, same as in the graffiti.

NOTHING. Some user pointed out that the inside of the store had a thermostat and a security pad on the inside of the building, proving they had security

bump.any update on the consequences for these scammers? surely the popop has been notified?

So I am supposed to believe that someone broke in, vandalized the place and didn't kick over those pipes?

"O" is a dead giveaway. I hope they get busted for insurance fraud.

BURP MORTY GOD ISN'T REAL YOU HAVE TO FALSE FLAG A HATE CRIME MORTY I'M PICKLE MEME

These retards are going to get fucked hard for insurance fraud

Hey imam watcha doin?

Why are people so fucking dumb to believe these stories

Bump

That reversed swastika lol

Cant quite put my finger on it but something seems funny.

where?

the V compared to the N used by the muslim owner. muslims who write in english tend to use this type of uppercase N based on that "V" in the alphabet. the sandnigger couple that got deported that lived 4 houses over wrote their N exactly the same way