The Nazis

Why do you consider the Slavs to be nonsense? Did we attack you? We needed your lands? No. Our skin is white. What is the problem? Explain to me your Nazi views, superhumans

why do you think that the Slavs are sub-humans?

Why it's a middle east country talking like they were slavs?

belarus - east europe

Oh I'm sorry, third world ignorance.

karma is an interesting thing. Who knows where to be born in the next life. For example you.

Well we did not invade the slav cucks for no reason. The polish expelled the germans from their homeland, the german part of Poland. Hitler feared that they might get killed and intervened.

You are subhumans because of your low morale and standards.

>low morale and standards.
what is it? explain your opinion

It's divide and conquer Jewish tricks. Slavs are white.

Your historic relation with the jewish people it's more interesting than you might think, specially with jewish polish.

>germcuck speaking about others having low morale
back into the cuckshed Franzl

lurk more

Yes

Slavs are inherently prone to unconscionable brutality and authoritarianism.
Look at the fucking name.

I am partially Ashkenazi, mostly I am Slav though. I am still waiting for my shekels.

I strongly dislike Russians and Poles

I am neutral on Czechs and Slovaks

I strongly like Belarusians

I don't consider Romanians human

And what you think about us?

>I strongly dislike Russians and Poles
Why?

Why is it so hard to meet Belarusian anons here?
I see like, 2 of you per month
What's wrong guys?

oh I forgot about you sorry, I strongly like Ukrainians

Poles are currently leading the way for civilization preservation.

You have to understand something about the Slavs. Always on these lands was war, blood and stupid rulers. They brought slaves out of existence for centuries and created a beggarly standard of living. For what? In order to break a man. The slave - he is pushes, he is dependent, he is comfortable. A free man, like the Europeans, is uncomfortable, they will not let the government do what the government wants. And thank God for not being born here. Here live very terrible people. Especially leaders, extremely cynical and prudent. The Poles are the freest of us. Personally, I'm absolutely not a Nazi and a pacifist.

slavs like poles and russians are better looking than norwegians or germans.

>t. never left his state

Ukrainians are half Poles half Russians and Belarus for many centuries was together with Poland, why hate on Poles and Ruskies? Just curious

even if i hadn't, i've seen enough pics and vids online to be able to tell. you know it's true, too.

Dude probably has neither been to Ukraine nor seen an Ukrainian in person

Slavs aren't that bad.

But slavs are not part of "The West" in the strictest sense.
Slavs entered the historical record later, slavs were always less developed, blah blah shit everyone already knows.

"Sub-human" is too harsh. You're obviously better than third world savages. Just ever so slightly untermensch compared to Westerners. You're our Eastern little brothers.

My dislike for Russians is a bit nuanced, I strongly dislike western Russians but am fine with those who live in eastern Russia, this is because those in western Russia largely descend from those who bent a knee to the Bolshevik revolution, and those in the east descend from those who either A) played no part in the revolution, or B) actively rebelled against it

As far as Poland goes, Poland was historically responsible for the destruction of Western Civilization in two circumstances. The first I don't directly hold against them, as it would have been impossible to foresee the consequences of it, but Poland's successful defense against the Soviet Union in 1921 led to the prolonged existence of a buffer state (Poland) between the USSR and Germany. Had Poland fallen, and been incorporated into the USSR, Germany would have been able to declare war on the USSR without British and French intervention, easily win the war, reclaim Danzig and Ponzan, and secure the prolonged righteous existence of western civilization.

Like I said though, this was not possible for the Poles to forsee, so I don't hold this one directly against the Polish people, while it is an unfortunate accident of history.

The second reason which I do hold directly against Poland, is the stubborn refusal to seed Danzig to Germany in 1939, and the subsequent bastardly incarnation of the second world war, which directly destroyed the west.

It is yet to be seen whether we will survive the residual effects of that tragedy

>You're our Eastern little brothers
well that's cute eh

I don't have anything against the genetic composition of the Polish or Russian people, so their close genetic relation with Belarusians and Ukrainians doesn't bother me. I care more about their roles in history.

I am more of a Jungian than a Mengelan in that way. I don't care as much about genes as I do about what could be defined perhaps as the collective unconscious of a people.

I don't hate you Poles though, nor do I hate Russians. It seems to me that we have been fated as enemies though.

Welp. One thing - GdaƄsk is safe now, being Polish, Germans would just settle it with moslem hordes.

>As far as Poland goes, Poland was historically responsible for the destruction of Western Civilization in two circumstances. The first I don't directly hold against them, as it would have been impossible to foresee the consequences of it, but Poland's successful defense against the Soviet Union in 1921 led to the prolonged existence of a buffer state (Poland) between the USSR and Germany. Had Poland fallen, and been incorporated into the USSR, Germany would have been able to declare war on the USSR without British and French intervention, easily win the war, reclaim Danzig and Ponzan, and secure the prolonged righteous existence of western civilization.
>Like I said though, this was not possible for the Poles to forsee, so I don't hold this one directly against the Polish people, while it is an unfortunate accident of history.
>The second reason which I do hold directly against Poland, is the stubborn refusal to seed Danzig to Germany in 1939, and the subsequent bastardly incarnation of the second world war, which directly destroyed the west.

You are either full of shit or just plain delusional
Little do you know about history

If it were returned to them now, perhaps, but had it been seeded to them at the time, the city would be a whiteopia under its rightful owners

That is not an argument

That is an argument

You are really oblivious to the fact that war was inevitable
You are oblivious to the fact that Germans would not stop at Danzig
You are oblivious to the Anschluss of Austria, Czechoslovakian question, Memel ultimatum etc.
And you are oblivious to the fact that Nat soc is a self destructive ideology.

And this whole white utopia is just straight up naive

What a pretentious load of crap.

>You are oblivious to the Anschluss of Austria, Czechoslovakian question, Memel ultimatum etc.

that's just laughable, I am very well aware of the series of territorial demands made by Germany

>You are really oblivious to the fact that war was inevitable

I didn't say it wasn't, but Poland, England and France had no place in the war

>You are oblivious to the fact that Germans would not stop at Danzig

see above

>And you are oblivious to the fact that Nat soc is a self destructive ideology.

proofs?

Being enslaved by the millions in the Ottoman Empire and Crimean Khanate over centuries kinda makes you look pretty untermensch.
So does having your history be less than 1500 years long. Plus getting raped by Mongols. And having to Westernize makes you look pretty third world. Having no overseas colonies... Not to mention your poor (and inconsistent) use of the Latin alphabet (I mean come on Poland, your letters are Ireland-tier). Cyrillic is even worse, it's budget Greek.

You didn't go on Crusade, in fact you got Crusaded against... And like your fucking Tatars and Cossacks, we can't take that shit seriously. I know you removed them finally but still. Not to mention all the German colonists everywhere in Slav territory, even deep inside Russia. Kind of humiliating to be colonized.

I could go on. Slavs are okay, like I said before, but you're not exactly the pride of the white race.

>And you are oblivious to the fact that Nat soc is a self destructive ideology.
>And this whole white utopia is just straight up naive
give your reasoning

Trst

Are Macedonians ever Slavic? I one who didn't look Greek at all and he was smart and funny af. Rowdy though

*cede

thanks, i always fuck that word up

gotta try to remember it this time

mundance containment thread is mundane

>Polish expell Germans
>No proofs of this ever happening
>b-but it was the British!
So who did it then, stop being gay.

Also Germans literally have no morales, probably worse than Anglos in this. Nazis were degenerate in many ways, but you never seem to care when it's against your views though.

good goy

Kraut, try to win a war first then sepak, ok?