Brit/pol/ - Big Soup Edition

>MPs to begin scrutiny of vital withdrawal bill
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41182561

>Northern Ireland 'should have different Brexit deal'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41183041

>Scotland’s deficit figures show that the UK works
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/scotlands-deficit-figures-show-that-the-uk-works

>Jaguar Land Rover to go all electric from 2020
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/09/07/jaguar-land-rover-go-electric-2020

>School bans girls from wearing skirts as it brings in gender-neutral uniform
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/school-bans-girls-from-wearing-skirts-as-it-brings-in-gender-neutral-uniform-11023265

>Calls for extremism investigation into British armed forces after ‘neo-Nazi’ arrests
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/402288-nazi-arrest-army-investigation

>Rees-Mogg defiant over abortion row: Catholic Tory MP says it is wrong to abort babies - even in rape cases
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4860100/Rees-Mogg-defiant-abortion-row.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4g7D9lNNcMg
youtube.com/watch?v=d5qXCq_xcnk
youtube.com/watch?v=wc51I9hswbc
youtu.be/4YqKf3v2aPs?t=1333
thedaily.online/post/2017/09/07/muslims-now-so-violent-even-buddhists-want-to-kill-them
youtube.com/watch?v=EWuotfT_j6s
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
channel4.com/now/c4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BIG
HEINZ
SOUP

in b4 subhuman slavshit niggers

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=4g7D9lNNcMg

had a cheeky wank earlier

Always painful to see Brainlets who cannot see the Monarchy argument behind "Dey make tourism monies!".
London being a multi-cultural hub for the world brings in vasts amounts of money but I bet you wouldn't apply the same argument there.

Any cunt here like Tarkovsky?

I had a casual bottle of wine on the train home earlier. Couple of yank birds who sat near me were aghast that I finished it in 20 mins.

Do Americans drink alcohol or not really?

How is getting a traditional woman a problem? I wish I could take all the r9kukolds who shitpost on here and do something REALLY evil to them.

At first I used to think:

> whatever it's just a permavirgin, let him be

But then, as time went on and turbovirgins just kept on mouthing off about the most pathetic shit and making the saddest threads, I realized that unless we remove this scum from the gene pool, our planet is doomed.

If you're a permavirgin who can't redpill a girl to suck on your dick and adopt your racial values, you should honestly just kill yourself or at the very least stop coming to the designated redpill board, like this is some sort of gathering place for your pathetic kind.

>i finished a whole bottle of winez in 20 mins everybody look at me!

>tired
>10 sit ups

Northern European race (with INTACT colonies in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia)
youtube.com/watch?v=d5qXCq_xcnk

Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=wc51I9hswbc

Guaranteed American

Beef and Vag lmao

Two poorly researched points in this video:
1) Is the Northern African and Arab blood necessarily linked with the Muslim Andalusia? No. The Iberian peninsula has had migrations from Middle East since the Phoenicians-Carthaginians and with Northern Africans since the dawn of humanity.
2) Was the Muslim Andalusia Arab and Northern African "occupation"? No. The Muslim Andalusia was an independent Emirate/Caliphate with the capital city in Cordova (later on Sevilla, later on Granada) with a distinct Iberian culture different from Northern Africa or Middle East (among other things, they drank wine).

>10 sit ups
>if I lost a stone I'd be ripped

>big soup
>not beef broth
Anyone with me?

Guaranteed unloved attention seeking virgin

yer da sells avon allow it

Going through a bad breakup bruh why you gotta do me like this?

One drop rule

Spanish "people" have no place in Germanic or "Slavic" Europe. There is nothing to discuss.

>Schools introduces transgender uniforms
why in the fuck are we accepting this, just shoot them and be done with it

>watching Bowden talk

>someone farts in the audience

youtu.be/4YqKf3v2aPs?t=1333

Around 22:14

Sorry lad.

Me too famalam. How did he/she break your heart?

Why would Iberians want a place in Germanic or Slavic Europe? You seem obsessed with this irrelevant notion

Sounds more like someone blowing their nose tbqh

Should make groups that patrol paki infested areas in order to protect English people, desu.

The people who implemented this would praise feminism and all the good it does, in spite of the fact that they just banned girls from wearing a skirt.

>One drop rule
t.genghis mehemet goldstein khan

Campbell's Chunky was GOAT until they fucked with the beef

eh could be.

When I was at university all I would eat for dinner were Heinz Big Soups. I grew pretty sick of them.

That reminds me, I'm "moving out" of the family home soon and need to know what I should buy for my dinners because I can't learn to cook. What non-soup ready meals would you suggest?

>because I can't learn to cook
Why not?

Been to Germany, Britain or Austria lately? Iberian scum everywhere
100% Northern and Western lineage

>he actually rides away with a smug air

I've noticed that people with autism are less likely to be able to drive than normal people. I wonder if it's a coincidence or a result of the condition.

Scottish Highlands user, are you still there?

prove it

yeah but i dont live their

so whats a hurricane like? never have natural disasters in my neck of the woods

It's just windy, no idea why they're complaining we get wind here.

I'm in Britain right now. I dont see any Iberians. If I did I probably wouldnt be able to tell them unless they were in groups talking Spanish to each other. Furthermore Iberians dont have problems assimilating and have low crime rates. I would easily take Spaniards or Italians over slavshits here anyday

>public transport fags

What did he mean by this?

>I wonder if it's a coincidence or a result of the condition
probably a result of the condition. But couldn't you describe professional f1 drivers as autistic?

Did you fogert you lied about owning a rusty old toyota though.

>assimilating
Good goy, mix Celtic-Germanic blood with inferior mongrel nigger shit
>I would easily take Spaniards or Italians over slavshits here anyday
Which is not quite the opinion shared by European militants (people who can kill for their beliefs unlike you). To quote Breivik "full repatriation of Southern Europeans"

Don't >> me you dyslexic cunt.

Only English refugees live there now

What's your views on the Myanmar situation boys?

bought a toy gun for 7 quid

>What's your views on the Myanmar situation boys?
thedaily.online/post/2017/09/07/muslims-now-so-violent-even-buddhists-want-to-kill-them

bring a few of burmeese here and set them loose in east london

Don't really give a shit desu

buy a real one

Assimilating doesnt mean the same thing as interbreeding, dumb dishonest slav shit. And you're being dishonest again by calling Iberians "mongrel niggers". I've already successfully refuted that, now youre acting very Jewwy indeed. While failing to see the mongrel subhuman in your own kind. I'd rather see a Brit breed with a Spaniard than with a Slavshit.
>(((Brevik)))
>european militant

That is a thing of Beauty

This "will of the British people" meme is getting out of hand. 48% of the British people didn't even want Brexit.

No one voted to leave the Single Market, literally no one, you may have wanted the country to leave but you didn't actually vote for that, you voted for us to leave the European union. Any attempt to say that wanting to stay in the single market is betraying the will of the British people is just a lie. If you want to know the will of the people on staying in the single market hold another referendum which you will never do as you are completely aware that the majority of people would no longer want to shoot themselves in the foot economically.

>shit calibre

And incredibly is actually made in France

They still have a small arms industry unlike this cucky shit hole

Respect where due

Being dedicated to anything is autistic.

>1PBTID

Boil off.

The constitution is supposed to provide for the protection of the rights of the people precisely from the rabid influence of sparsely occurring events such as mass shootings that provide context to clumsy 'bannings'.

Eastern Promises any good? I'm in for a gangster movie night

They do it in several calibers

Only good thing about Wallonia is FN Herstal. They make some sweet things.

>captcha: select roads
ancap triggered

They're trialling a new tactic against an Islamist insurgency that has plagued the region for decades. Good luck to them.

I agree. I hope the violent extermination of the Muslim problem spreads far and wide

the .32 and .38 don't look bad but are in shit calibres, the .357 however looks shit, neither can hold their own when it comes to both form and function, may as well get a S&W.

oi oi whats all this then?

Always wanted one of these myself....

Matter of opinion

The Korth looks as good

...and these

Er...lovely trips officer!

I just realised the .32, .38 and .357 are almost identical but they mislead you on their site with the images compared to what they look like in real life. Fucking shit.

>his revolver isn't also his shotgun
Step up kid.

>Mogg was a local Brit/pol/ meme
>Now everyone knows him as a bigot because of "BASED MOGG praise Kek xD" faggots
He doesn't deserve this

One of the virgins on here telling me I was the end of my genetic lineage, top kek! Pretty rich coming from him

Honestly there's probably no better rifle to go in to battle with.

Posting this here because FUCK that thread.

Just cooked myself some homemade chips in beef dripping.

I honestly don't think there's a simple pleasure I enjoy more.

youtube.com/watch?v=EWuotfT_j6s

muh anime

Is QT on tonight lads?

Sky news is arguing for historical statues in UK to be removed because racism. Fucking brown SJWs ruining the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

>package from abroad was opened and inspected by customs

what anime is it from mate? I swear it's an italian gun you're thinking of

Your Thursday night British Broadcasting Corporation lineup.

>Beef and Veg
>not Minted Lamb Hotpot

The absolute fucking state.

Starts again next week

the cringiest thing about globalism is middle class 20 somethings that live on the internet and have nothing but yank opinions

Thank you kindly Faux - shame about the utter crap that's on tv though.

Reggie Yates doc on Australian abbos was actually based, he basically admitted they are all drunken niggers at the end

Fuck me
What has it come to

Get on the superior channel 4 train. Cant miss out on classics like Educating Greater Manchester

>afua hirsch

HMMM

Thanks lad

MANDATORY VIEWING AT 21:00 FOR ALL ANONS OF BRIT/POL/

channel4.com/now/c4

channel4.com/now/c4

Why does shit-tier US politics always spill over to the UK?