i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-27J0sR9268
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504728698947.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677415512.webm
fxnetworks.com/video/1040302147964
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck

evan peters is such a good actor he really captures the essence of psycho drumpf supporters but i wonder why can't the actual guys on the alt-right ever be that good looking?

Goodbye cuck

HOLY SHIT Sup Forumscucks on suicide watch

If it makes you feel any better there's a scene where liberals are losing their shit over Clinton losing and one even says "How can CNN show us the results without a trigger warning first"

it's weird how the ones affraid seem so convinced that the other party is actually the fearful one.

Im so glad im not a Democrat

>it was HER turn!

This is fucking great.

You mean like Sup Forums?

>HAHAHA THEY FEAR US FROGPOSTERS!!
No, the MSM fears you because they're soccer moms. People with actual power and the true left never feared you. We just fucking hate your guts.

What is this?

Wtf i want a cable bill now

>random scene from a television series (I've never heard of) on a channel (I never watch.)

Wow. I totally feel btfo. I think I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight. Thanks, OP, for showing me the error of my ways.

Keep whining about Hillary. You know shit's bad when you have to dig up last year's campaign over and over again for a "win".

American Horror Story

youtube.com/watch?v=-27J0sR9268

>People with actual power
>We

Keep dreaming senpai

I bet the writer actually got a little light headed on their self righteousness when he was writing it.

>implying everyone on Sup Forums is like those autistic kekistani frogfags
So you're a lefty who hates "us"?

tv?

what?

B T F O
T
F
O

feels good to be on the right side of history

why do american TV writers think that nerds on anime forums are worth picking on? punch up, not down

They've figured us out.

Criticizing white people is punching up.

tv cucks are so detached from reality lmao

>its another episode of FX's contractor shilling an AHS thread on Sup Forums

really shit entertainment if you ask me. downvoted and unsubscribed

post it feggit

HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER

>lurk moar faggot

can't win in real life so they have to make themselves win in a show
lmao

Because white people are always superior, that makes sense. Thanks user.

the first trial of Sup Forums is confronting & reconciling the socratic paradox
>diogenes is the patron saint for a reason

What show and what episode?

Is this kino?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504728698947.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677415512.webm

>meet a few people that AREN'T LIKE YOU

Once again liberal Hollywood writers prove they live in a bubble reality.

Fuck off retard shill no one is going to watch your failing pathetic show.

>Hollywood writers are so sick of Sup Forums that they are projecting through their own shittily written TV shows
The irony here is so rich, if they weren't afraid of a bunch of jerk off posting on a chinese animu board they wouldn't make a self-righteous monologue about it in the first place. This is like empowering a bully... what a time to be alive.

Almost like fropposters, huh? Because nu/pol/ is so fucking well-versed in the nuance of other cultures outside their white suburban snowglobes, right?

I unironically think he is a good actor tho.

lmfao, I'm pretty sure the writers were making fun of liberals

What did he mean by this?

kek that second one

>tfw no horror movies where the "bad guys" are the good guys

except the one with the blind war veteran who kills all the niggers invading his home and keeps the last nigger who invaded his home locked in his basement

>Because nu/pol/ is so fucking well-versed in the nuance of other cultures

I've traveled more than anyone I know, I've got a personal library of 2000 books and most people I interact with in my work aren't white.

You seem to think this would make me more liberal, which only shows how sheltered you've been.

>people with actual power
>WE

Fucking kek, go neck yourself.

hahahahhaha the second one

Here you go Apu.

topkek

STOP TRYING TO "VIRAL MARKET " THIS SHITTY SHOW HERE

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

L M A O that music cue when he puts on the hat!

Holy shit I'm watching this episode now.

>I only trust Rachel Maddow
>Humping the tv
Is this supposed to be comedy because I'm fucking dying.

>states opinion
BASEMENT DWELLING NECKBEARD REEEEEEEEEEEE #theresistance

Seems like a pretty accurate depiction.

First off none of them were niggers. Second, it was a girl and she gets away

TELL THE ME WHICH EPISODE IT IS

shows like this pander to Sup Forums to get us to watch tv again. nobody even notice this if it hadnt been posted here. its totally irrelevant, we make our own entertainment

It's obvious that Cho is Red John.

First episode of season 7. Called Election Night. Never had any interest in this show before this thread, but holy shit. Why is it called American Horror Story? Are they all funny like this??

>break into someones house to steal all their shit
Ok "honorary niggers"

Thanks.

>the state of old media

>that braveheart FREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOM

Better

Kek it's always so cringy when TV references internet culture. Remember that SVU episode about gamergate?

Obama supporters were still blaming Bush until Trump came along.

keep sending them to Sup Forums, we'll keep redpilling them

>best Quicksilver is a Trump supporter
That's pretty fucking neat.

>preachy, elitist, "holier than thou" faggot talking down to him
>Rich Leftist elite still don't understand why they lost

Bush fucked a lot of shit up. Hillary was never president, you moron.

They had the Trump supporter living in his basement turning a cheeto into cheeto dust. Holy fucking shit.

>FUCK YOU NATE SILVER

I can taste their salty tears.

Thank God for that. She fucked up enough shit as it was.

GO HOME GAMER GIRL

Holy shit you guys we are winning

>They had the Trump supporter living in his basement turning a cheeto into cheeto dust. Holy fucking shit.
>Networks wonder why nobody watches their shit shows anymore.

Agreed. But what's telling about YOU, not her, is that you don't give a flying fuck about the shit she ACTUALLY fucked up, like North Africa.

I....im not scared sir....y-you are..

fxnetworks.com/video/1040302147964

Boycott fx?

Boycott fx

>65,000,000 million people is a blip

Explains a lot, mainly just how soulless chinks and gooks are but it sure does say a lot. I didn't know Mao had grandchildren.

>for a "win"
but we did win

>meet a few people that AREN'T LIKE YOU
>the people who interact with non-whites are more racist than the one's who don't

what did they mean by this ?

You do realise that many people turn to places like this because they have experienced other cultures right? I went to a high school that had an under 50 percent white population. Most of the kids i grew up with are liberals. What i find in my personal experience is the white people who spout white privilege are people who have never stepped foot outside of a school or workplace that had a very small hispanic and black demographic.

I visit Sup Forums for shitposting and fun.

>GO TO HELL HUFFINGTON POST
Lol I'm never going to finish this fucking episode.

How will my self-esteem ever recover?

satan got it right

Thats probably why they fall into "fuck whitey" politics. Its out of guilt because they are the ones who have never been forced to be around large groups of non-white people.

No he didn't. Hillary Clinton was elected. Donald Trump was appointed. And it took decades of gerrymandering and voter suppression and direct interference and literal treason from Russia and the FBI to accomplish even that. And he's still the most hated president in American history. When the majority didn't elect you and wants you dead, that's not democracy. That's a dictatorship.

Oh lordy. I don't know what's more pathetic, the actors who agreed to do this or the writer that created this script.

You must be some empowered degenerate to produce this show.

You know what, my autism has been triggered. I'm going to have some fun tonight.

>they have to create entire shows based on strawmen in order to win debates
>this entire rant is essentially "lol you're a virgin basement dweller"

Does this mean we are winning?

>You do realise that many people turn to places like this because they have experienced other cultures right?
Yeah that's a lie. WHITE MEN turn to shitholes like because if you're not allowed to literally enslave and genocide other people then you consider it being oppressed. White men are the whiniest fucking bitches in human history.

maybe, but you're still a virgin 2bh

>Doesn't like racism because it makes you assume things about people you haven't gotten to know

>Assume he goes to Sup Forums
>Assume everyone on Sup Forums is the same
>Assume Sup Forums doesn't have all kind of people that use it
>Assume that Sup Forums represents all of Sup Forums users
>Assume "mommy's basement"
>Assume he doesn't get out much
>Assume fear

Prejudice isn't Prejudice when libs do it *

fpbp

Top KEK. Sup Forums utterly BTFO

These idiots get script writers straight from reddit don't they?
Fucking cringe.

Jesus christ this show went downhill fast

Literally the only way dems can argue. Telling men with wives and children that they are virgins.

Yes.

We are effecting reality.

This is what banksters get for poor leadership. They shouldn't have fucked the economy.

It's bad enough that the US needs constant immigration to even stay alive. Now us 4channers are the problem for all their woes.

It's always the people who never interact with the corrupt shitstains that are the problem.

Again, I'm going to weaponize my autism. It's going to be fun.

That's about all, peace out.

yeah they're sooo pathetic making millions of dollars playing make believe and going to events with good looking interesting people, having a job that pays so much and gives them months of free time. why can't they be more like you and post about autism on a troll board.