My sociology professor is such a fucking SJW landwhale, it's absolutely infuriating

My sociology professor is such a fucking SJW landwhale, it's absolutely infuriating.

Look at all this leftist bullshit.

Why the fuck is there so much liberal bias in college? At least STEM and med courses aren't like this, right?

Right??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealPeerReview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck. rotated.

>what affect

LMAO BRO THIS HAD BETTER BE A COMMUNITY COLLEGE

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE AND SEE THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF AMERICAN EDUCATION

What's wrong with it?

>unironically using affect as a noun

>muricunts think this ebucation :DD of this caliber justifies exorbitant tuition fees and student debt

The academic system in western countries has been literally conquered from within by neo-Marxists. How did you not know this? did you think it was a meme?

>Sociological Imagination
A tautological way to describe the field of sociology.

>Empirical, scientific method
Unknown in the field of sociology.

This is college level? I learned all this in middle school.

I know. This class is a fucking joke.

Yeah i knew that, but is it really this bad in every field of study?

Also, one of the assignments my professor gave us is an essay on how ableism hurts other people.

and you are paying for this?

flip the fucking photo you autist

kek nevermind

Drop this shit or at least complain about forced communism to the Dean of the school if you have to take it don't be a pussy

lmao

Med is sjw too. Dentistry is less tho, so if you want less of this and a medical job go for that.

You realize Sociology is the biggest lefty field of them all?

They literally defined a new field of "research" for it.
Look up autoethnography and see twitter.com/RealPeerReview
This shit is bonkers. They're draining state money and tearing appart society at the same time.

>"university" student doesn't know how to rotate an image

This looks like a homework syllabus for fucking school high school.

Imagine the mental breakdown these people would have if they were in any way capable of genuine self-reflection.

These people didn't stare into the abyss, they jumped in headfirst.

>putting Enlightenment into a list with bullshit
I'm genuinely triggered

>taking a sociology class
C'mon man. I got through the gen ed classes without ever taking anything like this.

>WAH LIIIIBBBBDRUULLSSSS

kid, i know your not smart because you're hanging out in Sup Forums for answers, but you obviously don't know that colleges lean liberal because liberalism gets results or at least, the largest amount of results/profits/capital/scientific discoveries with the least amount of bloodshed and nativistic distractions.

liberalism is hard- i know. it does the difficult job of thinking about the world in how it ought to be instead of how it is.

if you really want to understand why colleges are so left leaning, then understand that they're guided by intellectual pursuits and not:
>muh fee fees
>waaaah white genocide
>oh noes my culture that i dont know anything about seems to be changing on some level described by these cunts that couldn't build a society that wouldn't be extremely hostile and targeted by all of its surrounding nations

take the time and learn something. it might be a bit disorienting at first as all light is after being trapped inside a cave your whole life but let the light soak in instead of your involuntary inclination of crawling back inside your hidey-hole.

>they're guided by intellectual pursuits

This looks like standard sociology bullshit.

And for god's sake, stop posting all of your bullshit homework/classroom discussion bullshit on Sup Forums. I know most of the people on Sup Forums have never seen the inside of a college before, but homework like this sort is necessary in any classroom; conservative leaning or liberal and it's really not surprising or interesting that you would be taught this stuff.

>lmao look at the stupid shut I decided to bet my future on
Congrats? It's not like you didn't know what you were getting into. You did check the curriculum, right?

>taking faggotry and marxism 101
>wtf why is there all this faggotry and marxism

Might as well of taken gender studies too

>Calling it a list of bullshit.
>Dependant and independant variables.

My ethics teacher showing us his Karl Marx bust picture.

>sociology
what the fuck did you expect lmao

Don't see the problem.

Does the paper say you have to agree? No, it's testing your knowledge of the words themselves, moron.

And of course, my ethic assignment must include these terms.

I'd rather not be indoctrinated by this shit because it's objectively wrong and anyone who believes any of it is out of touch with reality. Liberalism is a mental illness and you seem pretty sick, man. As if I really know nothing about the culture I fucking grew up in and how horrible things are becoming.
Fucking leftist cuck.

>flag
Of course you wouldn't see the problem.

Why are you wasting your time on a marxist day care center? Learn a fucking trade

>liberalism is a mental diseases
>says someone that admits they know nothing about liberalism
>i'd rather not be indoctrinated
>it's objectively wrong

just like an indoctrinated cuck, not only do you reject the study of different povs, you think you have all the answers. drop out now before you waste anymore money. take up a trade. you won't survive.

Not an argument, brainlet.

If you don't agree with the book, write a paper on it.

Should've asked him how Much it is to see it

So?

Words aren't going to kill you, and you automatically arrange the narrative to your own beliefs.

>My sociology professor

I found your mistake.

>kid, i know your not smart
>your
>no punctuation

Retard.

Yeah, that's standard sociology stuff. If you take the "sociology statistics" course you can tweek the teacher and database to say all sorts of things.

>grammar nazi bc no argument

if you wanted to say that you've nothing to contribute, you couldn't have chosen a better way to do it.

Stop copying the terminology used by actual liberals to describe your horse shit, commie faggot. Suck start a pistol.

TWO CHAPTER 1
JESUS FUCK HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE?

>Calls himself a liberal
>Doesn't know what liberalism is

Kill yourself commie

Bio, chem, match, physics are still clean or at least were in between 2009 and 2013.
Looking back I'm just glad that it was before the "PC Police were in my head" as Peterson puts it. I'm so glad i don't have to think about the mentally ill every time i hear the word "trans" in chemistry. I was blessed that I took chem before that newest insanity still happened. I remember enjoying with my friends the "don't rape people etc etc" play they put on during orientation week. By the end of college that would have pissed me off enough to not go. 8 years later and I would lose my shit at that.

I'm not here to argue any point or support any side. I'm here to call you a retard, because that's what you are.

you: see: and think about my comment a little harder as it already determined your intentions.

Retard.

>Calling enlightenment not bullshit
(((user))), I...

you sound mad, kid. go have a caprisun and call it a day.

>sound mad
>in text

>taking sociology
what were you expecting

This.

I think there needs to be a neologism for the bizarre retreating smugness that's unique to leftists. I see it everywhere:
>say something retarded
>someone disagrees with you
>lol, you sound mad *adjusts glasses*

wew, you surely got me there. better call me a retard for the third time to really drive your point home.

Retard.

>Why the fuck is there so much liberal bias in college?

Where do you think the (((Frankfurt School))) fled to? I suppose it could just be pure coincidence that a bunch of (((Marxists))) flee to America, set up shop in five colleges and then suddenly every college campus in America is full of (((Commies))).

And then there's retards like it's actually reached the point of enlightenment that it truly thinks liberals don't do more harm than good. Ask it why liberalism has increased, but muh "racism", muh "rape" and muh "sexism" have all also increased. To save it the time, we all know correlation doesn't mean causation, however these are the three main cries of any (((liberal))). Which means the more "liberal" we get the worse, "racism", "rape" and "sexism" become or they're complaining about things that don't actually exist because the entire point of being a (((liberal))) is to be a contrarian and nothing else.
It's such a retard though I wouldn't at all be surprised if it thinks STEM is "liberalism" purely because they share a building/organisation.
The fact it's defending (((liberalism))) on a board that doesn't really deal with (((liberalism))) just so it can disagree with the majority of other people is enough to prove my point that "liberals" are contrarian and nothing else.
Just look at its reply. It's a wall of nothing of any substance. A few memes with nothing to back it up, an opinion cloaked as fact.
The irony of course is that it does this because it's devoid of any critical thinking and can only do what any good goy can do - repeat what they're told to repeat. That's the extent of their "intellect".
If that's not sad I don't know what is.

>tfw Heinlein was right
The social scientists really are going to drive us to the brink of ruin.

This looks pasta worthy

>Why the fuck is there so much liberal bias in college?
Several decades ago it seemed like a good idea to move the retards into soft science academia. But then more retards starting going to college and believing their bullshit.
What were we supposed to do?
There are retards, they worthless in the work place, it would cost us money to put them on welfare. I agree we made a mistake by encouraging them to go into education, but hindsight is 20/20.
So putting them in academia was bad, but there isn't really a good place for them. Really the problem is that the new generation takes their education so seriously. It's just a place to demonstrate you have basic competence.

That is implying you did anything of the sort yourself. Your invoking nothing but baseless shame arguments which rely on an old meme to hold water. Weak b8

Your pic, I'm a blah-blah-blah.
What is that? what you say about yourself when you have no personality so you string together a bunch a identity and political words to pretend you do.

Go check unis complaint policy. If its anonymous then you Go to dean and complain about the content. Then say ur worried about the prestige of your degree

>Paying retarded amounts of money to be told your a piece of shit.

Lel any white man that gos to uni for anything but STEM is a keked faggot. Sounds like stem isnt even safe from this anymore either tho.

>i don't label people based on their race, creed, or sexual orientation

>i have 10,000 interchangable labels for my race, creed, and sexual orientation

Can we just have the asteroid already?

See, Marxism is not an economic philosophy - it is a CULT.

A few made it into universities in the 60's, and they slowly worked their way into positions of power. Once they were in power they started discriminating against all non-marxists.

Since the 90's, the only way to get hired as a professor was to either A) be extremely talented, or B) be a marxist.

Around 2008, they started trying to push out the non-marxists. Lots of "old white men" (i.e. talented non-marxist profs) were fired/replaced/not renewed.

Now it is a full on cult. They're still sneaky about it, but make no mistake - you are deliberately being indoctrinated by bad people. They are hiding things from you, and not teaching the full truth at all.

Meh, this is all the same stuff in the course I took 2 years ago. My teacher briefly mentioned Marx but he didn't hammer Marxism into us. Just told his ideas really.
If you are taking the same class as me, which it seems you are, then it really won't be filled with SJW ideology that much. At least not any more than modern sociology itself is. My teacher, on multiple occassioms, pointed out how much poorer and low IQ blacks were compared to other races. Of course he had to bring up some sociological mumbo jumbo to explain it, but I'm just glad he even mentioned it.