BANKSY ARRESTED AND IDENTIFIED

newsexaminer.net/art/graffiti-artist-banksy-arrested-in-palestine-identity-revealed/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/b7kRb
archive.is/r0r9K
hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3468752-fake-news-graffiti-artist-banksy-not-arrested-at-art-exhibit-in-palestine-identity-not-revealed.html
observer.com/2013/02/bansky-arrested-hoax-paul-william-horner/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Horner
oregonlive.com/trending/2017/08/donald_trumps_daughter_wanted.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

David Choe > Banksy

Why didn't you archive it?
archive.is/b7kRb

what did he mean by this

Can someone tell me why a guy who vandalizes buildings with stencils and spray paint seen as a celebrity or news-worthy?

usa dropped napalm over vitenam that put the girl on fire so she had to remove all her cloths

>held without bail on charges of vandalism, conspiracy, racketeering and counterfeiting

how long will he get?

It’s not supposed to mean anything. It’s just supposed to make you say, “Wow, I don’t get it, therefore it just have a deep meaning. This Banksy guy must be deep, I like him.”

>New sex a minor

What did they mean by this

Paul William Horner

He's interesting.

bamp

Maybe he's just really fucking stupid.

Look at it. The horror the USA caused to the napalmed girl in Vietnam, and the cheerfulness of the fictional characters that represent the USA worldwide.

>He's white
Oh no. It's as if millions of liberals cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced

Did anyone even read the article? It's obviously fake.

>We also have reason to believe that Horner was planning to create an amusement park in the future called MericaLand which is against everything America and Donald Trump stands for.”

satire site is shitty satire.

I have reason to believe the person who wrote that sucks dicks.

How so? What is interesting about him? Redpill me.

>Anti-Graffiti Task Force
What a bunch of scum faggot cunts.

also this

Fake as fuck. Had me going until the trump tweet

Napalm fell on the girl in the name of capitalism. Those two characters represent capitalism.

legit fake news, sage
archive.is/r0r9K

i hope that overrated faggot and his entire team get the chair

It's Palestine so probably beheaded in the town square.

hoax

He's edgy. That's about it

About the counterfeiting, he did a documentary years ago in which he actually showed his stash of counterfeit money. I don't know what he was expecting

Or maybe this is just a hoax.

This is a hoax that allready was trending around 2014.

>Written by Jimmy Rustling
OKKID.PNG

>makes typical left wing artwork
>Nothing happens
>creates an art piece criticizing isreal and it's wall
>Gets identified and arrested

nobody would fabricate such a story, would they?

I am a fan of art. Banksey is more of a performance artist. He shows up and vanishes not to be seen....The thing no one really knows, but I think I can say for sure..

>Banksey is more than one individual.
>Anyone can cut out a template and paint against it.
>The time they take to do works is short based on their scope.

There is no doubt that 3-5 people are involved...sometimes at the same time/place.

I am glad they finally can unmask this group of graffiti artists.

He was one of the first to do the stencil thing. He is by far the most prolific artist that does it. Dude has tagged half the world.

The article seems kind of weird, is this even real? That Trump tweet on there is fake as fuck too. Fuck this fake news site.

this is obv fake
BANKSY WUZ

Yeah the Trump curse strikes again!

bansky's art seems a lot more thoughtful like it has an actual message as opposed to throwing a bunch of vivid colors on top of each other

t. typical gullible Trump voters. How's that pizzagate investigation going?

fake news

The girl had to voluntarily take loan to eat at McDonald's (c) (tm) and Disney Land (c) tm (r) s so she gave her clothes as a caution

Mr. Brainwash is unironically better than bankshit

hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3468752-fake-news-graffiti-artist-banksy-not-arrested-at-art-exhibit-in-palestine-identity-not-revealed.html

nice try Paul horner

>United-Statian Intellectuals

He's a stinking leftist faggot

>Mr. Brainwash is unironically better than bankshit
Anyone is better than banksey. His fame is literally from leaving political cartoons grafitti'd illegally on property he didn't own.

Did he think he could branch out into multi-media without all the charges catching up with him.

He knew this was coming.

They obviously arrested him for painting the heretic Farkour.

is that tweet real? it's kind of hard to believe.

>How's that pizzagate investigation going?
There have been plenty arrests.

>news examiner

Literal fake news, I fucking hate sharing this board with utter retards

Thank god they had a 24 hour anti-graffiti team on him across borders! Amazing what great detective work is being done by british and palestinian police here.

Seriously, dont you just hate graffiti? i personally consider a mass-graffiti-artist to be far worse than even hitler himself. murderers have nothing on a white male painting inspirational art.

This, if Banksy was identified it would be everywhere.

>conspiracy
well he was lucky there as those are just crazy ideas that dont exist, so he will go scotch free

MACEDONIAN CONTENT FARM FAKE NEWS

Who was Keith Herring...

>Paul William Horner

observer.com/2013/02/bansky-arrested-hoax-paul-william-horner/

lol he was outed in 2013 but all the media said it was a hoax. i guess not.

Its mostly because he would appear all over the place

Mickey mouse and Ronald McDonald abduct and rape Asian children.

>by Jimmy Rustling
ok

"Paul Horner is an American writer and contributor to fake news websites"

if the DJT tweet didn't give it away, idk what will.

FAKE AND GAY

saved

sketchbook trash

People like his politics, hence his vandalism is tolerated.

FAKE.
A bystander did spot a suspicious person driving away from the site of the new Banksy piece.

Banksy is a guy from the band/group massive attack. Goldie (the producer/dj) accidentally revealed this a few months ago during an interview

>London Anti-Graffiti Task Force

my sides

banksy is shit. weak art with a weak msg. fags with no taste enjoy banksy.

Creative people who hide their identities have a certain allure to many people. They get sucked in by the mystery. Another good example is Burial.

HA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Is the article fake? It references this tweet I cant find deleted or not.

is this thread banksy artwork? that blog is fake as fuck
hi banksy!!

>leftist faggot turns out to be a bug man
Imagine my shock!

Glad to know the police of London are hard at work internationally tracking down graffiti artists instead of stopping Muslim gangs from raping their kids.

Because Banksy loves refugees ie. His stuff about Calais.

a fag who died of aids

don't give a fuck.

oregonlive.com/trending/2017/08/donald_trumps_daughter_wanted.html

paul horner is the anti-hyde

it's not real you fucking idiots

so this thread is Banksy trying to fool Sup Forums into thinking Paul Horner (a master troll) is him

OH EMM GEEEE
put me in the screencap, Banksy!!

Long explanation: That he is a totalitarian faggot that can't tell the difference between two private companies and a hamfisted war.
>muh military industrial complex
One entertainment company and one fast food company. Totally in cahoots with the military. Totally.

Short explanation: Legal CP.

>jimmy's status
>rustled

Very fake news.

HE IS A WHITE MALE.

REEEEEEEE.

isn't he just a crappy version of Mr. Brainwash?

i thought it was real til i got to that trump tweet
:(

Somewhere in between the sexual indoctrination of children disguised as family programming and corporate consumerism, which inarguably causes an array of negative effects to both mind and body, exists victims of professional criminal networks.
These perverse and deadly networks thrive unnoticed as misunderstandings of coincidence, and the very same end-to-end meatgrinder of mental and physical enslavement parades itself as American culture above the festering monstrosities that few men dare to notice

HAHAHAHAHAHA

they are pasting this shit everywhere
>muh social experiment

kek. saved.

the original for anyone who hasnt jerked off to it yet lol

but it's not him

He's British
and it's more of a western millenial thing than tied to any nationality

Fuck banksy and his shitty 'art'. He's a disgrace to art and an even bigger disgrace to graffiti. He didn't create these characters, and he didn't drop napalm on that girl, so he literally did none of the work.