Daily reminder the Roman Empire was the greatest empire known to man

Daily reminder the Roman Empire was the greatest empire known to man.

Daily reminder that Rome is the reason Europe was so advanced for so long was because of the past knowledge the Romans left.

The Western empire lasted almost 1000 years and it took dirty disgusting retarded barbarians 600 years to ruin it all.

Reminder the Eastern Empire lasted 800 years and it took all that time for disgusting shitskin T*rks to take it's capital.

Reminder that disgusting n*rds were slave subhumans to the Romans and feminine t*rks were made as eunuchs to serve Roman dick.

Pic related is the average eunuch t*rkish rentboy.

cute boy

Daily remainder that Roman culture is dead and the Jew yet lives

we still have a bunch of roman forts and castles here. you should come if you are interested in roman history.

Hadrian wall isn't far from me, you can walk the length of it east to west, it goes the full width of northern England.

I want to see provocative pictures of the girl I see at the auto parts store. Show them to me.

Modern jewish culture was invented in the last 300 years

Parasites kill their hosts all time, yet they are still very lowly creatures

Eastern empire lasted 1100 years, are you fucking retarded m8?

1. the romans didn't leave anything, all of their technology was stolen from other countries, just like the boat niggers.
2. the "western empire" was destroyed because the citizenry, much like Americas citizenry, watched all of their rights and privileges wear away and did not attempt to do anything while it was happening.
3. same thing here.

the romans were worthless thieves, every battle was won by mercenaries, they lied about everything.
if you don't know the extent of the lies the romans told, you don't know the romans.
they were entirely controlled by the jews, that is why TO GET INTO THE ILLUMINATI YOU HAVE TO BE RELATED TO A FUCKING ROMAN EMPEROR.

is that a female I need to know

Show boipucci pls

looks like a hylian girl dressed as a gerudo

oh sorry, rome. yeah.

Calm down there Schlomo, I know you're angry about the strong Gentile Romans tearing down your Temple but come on

>Reminder the Eastern Empire lasted 800 years
The East Roman Empire lasted for MORE THAN 1000 years

Sauce on that cute boy

MOOOOOOOOORE

Goyim don't have enough of a longitudinal understanding of history to even know what you're saying here.

What elements of Roman culture have been eliminated?

Man that is one hot boy wtf

it's a boy.

planarshifting is his tumblr

forgot pic

The ride never ends my friend

Th.. that's a boy?

Ancient romans would unironically pound this trap and slit your throat if you tried to stop them.

yeah

same desu

Hnnggg sauce?

it's

Of course a swedefag would be behind this angry literotica about fucking traps

Stop memeing. She's a girl. She was my prom.

i don't even like traps but hnnnnnnngggggg!!!!

You do now!

>balding at 18

cute boy

post cute boys!

cute!

You heard the Man, anons.

>eastern empire lasts 800 years
>accomplishes nothing
>gets destroyed by crusaders it invited in
>gets subsumed by roachmen empire

Byzantium is a meme

>feminine t*rks were made as eunuchs to serve Roman dick.
Gross, you like roaches?
Swallow a whole brick, you faggots.