38 American soldiers raped every day

ibtimes.co.uk/us-38-men-raped-military-each-day-1464947

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RIJqx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quick.
Put women on submarines.
Hurry up and put them in Special Operations Units.
Make there are at least 3 females at every austere deployed locations.

>"''''''''''''''''''(((Rape)))'''''''''''''''''''''''

ikr, men can't be raped

It's only bad when it happens to women.

there are nations with the same size population as our military who have a much much higher rate of rape.

No surprise, the military is filled with niggers nowadays.

That's about the same number of boys raped each day in our daycares by muslims.

lmao

But it wasn't gay men doing it

the only "rape culture" that ever existed is comprised solely by males to males

It isn't.

See:
t. military guy
Most the openly gay guys are competent, wholesome troops trying to take care of their husbands and kids. It's the certain people who join and act like they're still on the block that are the problem. To include the rape of smaller guys. They're very much on the 'DL' though.

Glad I didnt join the military lol

Hypermasculinity is so fucking gay

Why would gay guys with sons not fuck them?

Gays are notorious for converting underage boys to homosexuality with underage sex

Sounds like fake news. More like bottom sluts just want to be dicked and run and cry rape after their colleagues give them shit about it.

Better watch your ass, then.

Wtf? I don't know? Do you fantasize about molesting your daughter one day?

You seem more well informed on this than I do, but aren't most homosexual molesters closeted with wives and children? Kind of like how male rapists are also closeted? I really don't worry about the openly gay dudes. Most of them are more well-adjusted than I am.

Srg. Tyrone needs his dick to be sucked at least twice daily.

You're halfway there, captain fag.
Military sluts are a pretty big thing ever since women were allowed in the military.
Generally, a majority of female "soldiers" end up fucking nearly everyone in their squad, causing not only emotional instability within the ranks, but spreading sexual diseases within a military that had none.

OP is fag

archive.is/RIJqx

You have never talked to gay people have you?

Ask them when they had their first gay experience

Its almost never as an adult or even teen

SNL did a really edgy subtle skit on it: "you can make child molesting robots if you molest a robot when it's young and program it to molest other robots"

They pretty much told pedos how to make more pedos

And yes homosexuality goes just like the pedophilia

Gay guys usually got gayed as kids

Its sad because they think its natural but wierd because they want to traumatize others into joining their lifestyle

Ok now what is the amount of Russian conscripts that get raped in their barracks

>38 men raped in military each day

How many wamen?

is this true? seems unlikely, how hard can it be to kill the faggots that go around raping, please tell me its not true

Never have even heard of a dude being raped and I was in the branch infamously known for being gay as fuck for 5 years. The Navy.

That is why I repaired electronics in the navy. Water scares niggers and the ones that do join have jobs like cook and machinist mate and grunt jobs. I only met 1 black ET and a handful of females who did my job. It was all white males in electronics.

ZERO

Exactly what I was thinking.