Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wasn't me

Death to muslims, islam is cancer.

You muslims have a fair share in part of getting hijacked by K*kes, you can't point your finger on anybody.

You sand niggers deserve extinction.. fuck you all.

Hey, the jews have been near you waaaaay before that. Don't go accusing the west when you didn't clean in front of your own house first.

>ITT: We Dindu Nuffin Pedofile theme

So basically...
>Ooga booga!!! Muh reparations, muh systemic oppression!!! Muh religion of peace!!!
Fuck off back to niggerland, there's no handouts for you here curious george.

death to islam

and it will be you who gets nuked into oblivion if you keep your shit up

Hey! it was my turn to post this you dumbass, we discussed it in the discord, and you're supposed to have the jihadi flag.

Bull fucking shit. The Middle East was always a cesspool of goat fucking inbred retards. Islam and your homosexual prophet managed to take that pigsty of nothingness, make it worse, and somehow expand it worldwide. Explode yourself, Mohammedfag

>It was you who put in the puppet governments
Still thinks democracy is a thing.

explode yourself

>le dindu nuffin
and you muslims still wonder why ey are called sandniggers?
btw not only whites don't want you

Islamophobia is only natural, I'd rather not lose my life in a terrorist attack. Also, blaming us for Iraq, but then complaining after we move out of Iraq and let ISIS grow. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

IT WAS THE AMERICANS
THE AMERICANS ARE THE SCHOOLYARD BULLIES
WE OTHER COUNTRIES ARE JUST AFRAID TO STAND UP TO THE BULLY CAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING INSANE YOU DIPSHIT

nice plebbit format. Sage

You are the Jews attack dogs and you don't even realize it

Islam is an inherent evil of this world. Please somehow try to justify the arab slave trade as well, faggot. I dislike religion most of the time, but atleast Jesus wasn't a child rapist warlord

>you
Yes OP, it was me, it was all me. I confess.

Did you see the new explosive Muslim comedy? You'll laugh your head off.

So I guess you murdering millions of Hindus in the middle ages is on us too?

and now it us destroying our own countries by opening the borders?

no dude, it's a plot. everything done to your people, everything done to our people. what they are making us do to each other. we have a common enemy in the powers that be that run this world.

the global elite want you to displace european demographics in western countries. that's part of why everything you mentioned even happened. why? why would the satanic global elite prefer islam over christianity to rule over?

anyways, whatever. we have a common enemy so lets just put aside any differences for now and focus.

>The West created this mess.
Yes and the mess will go back.
>into the trash that is

>West created the shitshow in the Middle East
The West confirmed for the strongest race in the galaxy. They can move back in time'n'shit

IT AINT ME

>It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

At yours holy lands, faggot

Fuck off Mehmet. Western governments being full of cunts does not justify blowing up innocent people.

"You" is being translated to Jew. Therefore, "You" is meaning as Jews.
Here you go.

when all the races and cultures team up against the master controllers most of our problems with each other will be solved. it's going to happen

Bullshit
That region has historically always fucking been a strife-filled shitshow
Fucking subhumans should all be destroyed

digits confirm, it's on

save it for after the common enemy has been destroyed. winter is coming

You sound like a nigger.

>the common enemy
>implying you're not a mudshit

Payback for 1400 years of Islamic aggression towards Europe. Go back to the Arab peninsula, muslim scum.

Fuck off dirty sandnigger, (((they))) have been playing their games for centuries. stop blaming us for everything.

NUKE ISRAEL

Guess what. It turns out western govs were just puppets all along too

Sure, sure

That's why you force your own people to be savage in the first place

NUKE ISRAEL

ISRAEL IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL IN THIS WORLD

>Don't generalize all Muslims
Proceeds to generalize all westerners.
KYS or Drone strike pls.

Wasn't me you goatfucker.
It was (((them))). By the way know that I support your side in the war against jews, may you exterminate them all.
But know that I'd sooner slaughter a million of your goatlets with my ownhands than yield to your savagery.

checked

1 post by OP.
He already went back to beating his first cousin wife and praying to allah for the 7th time this day

faggot

hateshills can just pack it in. the puppets of all races are switching their focus from each other to the master controllers. crackers, merchants, chinks of all kinds, niggers, pajeets, etc none of it matters when we have a common enemy playing us off against each other. best thing we can do is stop playing their games

Why do people like Showa? It's not as if though I hate Showa, there's just legitimately nothing interesting that it can offer me.
I just can't sit down and watch 50 episodes of extremely formulaic and objectively bad acting and writing with little to no hook besides "hey im watching old thing this is neat i am so patrician". I'm not enough of a masochist to subject myself to that and I don't care enough about the opinions of others online to try and gain their approval by pretending that I think Showa Rider is in any way actually better than any Heisei

Not me

I have no problems with you guys. This is a board of peace after all, don't generalize us.
But please stop your reddit spacing and please stay out of my country.

Islams have been invading and genociding since the inception of your shitty religion so piss off

>Durka durka durka
It's US that will send you to meet your 72 boy virgins you faggot cock chugging Muslim

Yeah, kind of, a little bit. Okay, you nailed it. The West did it to you. They're doing this shit with the padded kiddy gloves on, while trying to make it look like consensual sex, not savage rape. You're like a girl trapped in Ted Bundy's basement, but Ted Bundy is having second thoughts and probably doesn't even want to hurt you too much at this point. And your idea of resolving this situation is to pick a fight and kill Ted Bundy's kids during a fucking pop concert.

Remember the 19th century? The shame of being colonized, the sheer horror of being 2nd class citizens in your own homelands? That was back when the West needed you for cheap labour. They're working on automating this shit right now. If you ever succeed in your silly little jihad and you really somehow manage to make them want to genocide you, you're not even going to fight 21st century Waffen SS. You're going to fight 1st generation terminators equipped with NBC weapons. Hope you're going to have a great time, I know I am when some of the juicier parts get posted on LiveLeak.

>holy lands
show me a shrine marking something theologically significant being demolished by a white man to make way for am oil well

It was you that's unable to fix shit on your own that causes others to have to fix it for you.

You're too stupid and hateful to even build a coalition to help each other, lest a Shia benefit from the work of Sunnis.

((You)))
Fixed..
And before the echoes, whatever proper humans did to you is nothing to whine about. That was fare game and fisticuffs between men, like in the olden days, when the (((yous)))) still roamed around.
So nerf the "You" dude.
We both admire Hitler.

Wasn't us. It was the elite.