Why do (((atheists))) on Sup Forums pretend Jesus wasn't white?

It wouldn't happen to be Jewish subversion, would it?

Christianity is literally the only religion being practiced today that was founded in and endorsed by the Roman Empire, the foundation of Western civilization.

Having white skin means literally nothing.

He still is a middle eastern mythological figure and should have stayed there.

Arabs weren't even in the region back then, it was under Greek and Roman control for hundreds of years

I've just been assuming all the Christianity bashing on here is a Jewish trick

Asma Al-Assad is 1/2 British.
King Abdullah II is 3/4 British.
Queen Rania of Jordan is 1/2 British.
Mehmet Aksoy is entirely Turkish and it shows.
The vast majority of the Levant's population would not look at home in Europe.

You're talking about modern Levants after millennia of breeding with Arabs, retard. Kys.

If the modern inhabitants don't represent the ancient Levant, why was that your opening argument?

Who cares what Jesus looked like? Shouldn't we care about his teachings instead?

Because he wasn't? He didn't look like that.

The atheists on pol are either jews in disguise (because only a jew would deny Christ as God) or edgy teens that claim to have read the Bible a million times and it makes no sense and it is only for stupid people (without taking in consideration explainations of why a certain thing has been written).

I am stating the obvious. Nobody cares of your belief system but as long as you come on pol (i am talking to everyone) and start shaming Christ, (((You))) are welcomed to btfo.

any evidence commie fuck?

Hmm I wonder. Maybe because if modern Levants still look white after all that mixing with Arabs, the originals must have looked even dramatically more white.

You've got it backwards.

That Jesus wasn't a Jew but was White, was European, is one of the big lies of Christianity, and it has been so from the beginning.

Jesus was a fundy Jewish rebel who hated goyim (like a lot of other "Messiahs" in the first century), so the Hellenized Jews who wrote the Gospels lied about him, claiming he was a West-friendly pacifist philosopher who dindu nuffin; loved Roman Centurions and magically healed their sick children; paid his taxes; was seen as noble by Roman governors; and was in general a gud boi. Jews did this to protect themselves because Jews are full of shit liars and propagandists. It's no different from what they do today, or what other desert shitskins do today. That Jesus was "White" (like you, goy!) is ancient Jewish taqiyya.

Monotheistic religions' main purpose is to control the population.
Christianity was founded on Judaism.
Islam was founded on Christianity and Judaism.

The goyim wonder why there're so many similiraties between them, that's because apostles copied torah and mohhamed copied bible.

Emperor Theodosius of Roman Empire embraced Christianity in a desperate attempt to hold together Roman Empire at that time "enriched" by the German tribes.

Jesus was a Jew and it's irelevant since Jews and other goyim with the same intentions as (((them))) took control of it.

Also saying atheists is some kind of group with coherent opinions is just a result of you being brainwashed by (((monotheistic religion))). Only idea that unifies atheists is that they believe that god doesnt exist.

I personally never felt any need to believe anything which supposedly has great power over me. As a fascist I believe that individuality, one own's thinking and concept of Ubermensch and self-improvement are the only logical way forward.

>these people are levantine and look white, thus the ancient levant was white
>actually op those people are half levantine at most
>well they don't matter anyway, the modern levant doesn't look anything like the ancient levant
>then why was your opening argument using the modern levant as an example?
>proceeds to ignore the fact that the people he posted literally have european parents

skin color of Jesus doesn't matter. You're being very anti-Christian yourself. It's almost like at least half of the Sup Forums "Christians" are just LARPing

Hi, can (((you))) provide evidence for what (((you))) stated?

Asma is 100% Syrian and Queen Rania is 100% Palestinian.

While I agree that Mehmet Aksoy doesn't count because the average Turk is lighter than the average Levantine, King Abdullah is only 1/2 British and also 1/4 Turkish. A minority of Levantines do look like other Mediterraneans.

You cannot copy the torah and talk about how you met Jesus. Where do (((you))) people get all this stuff?

Asma's father is supposed to be "British Syrian" which is vague when it comes to ethnicity. I was under the impression that he was half British and that her mother was likewise, but I can't find anything on her mother. Asma might very well be entirely Syrian.
I can't find anything at all about Queen Rania so I don't know where I got that idea.
For King Abdullah, I mistook his Turkish grandparent for another British grandparent.
Overall, I'd say you're accurate. Thank you for reviewing my post.

Greeks and Romanz weren't white either retard

It's not just Gaytheists who think Jesus isn't white. It's leftwing liberal """"""Christians"""""""" too.

nah

North Africa got browned by Arabs too, in Roman times they were quite a bit fairer

I don't care what race Jesus was, there is no doubt my gods are white and I can literally trace my ancestry back to them.

Why do you care about jesus skin color? Aren't we all one in Christ?

About how many generations back are you from your gods?

>atheist philosophy utilizes pure rationality as a means to fill the void of existential uncertainty.

moral relativism
scientism
Jewish psychology/philosophy/ einsteinian physics which was established as an extension to Kabbalah and Talmud
Impressed upon popular consciousness through media and advertising passed off as atheistic free expression rather than sinful degeneracy.

None of them are white

>rational thinking is uncertainty
t. babbling enslaved (((Christcuck)))

king abdullah is half anglo

im levantine and people think im greek or italian

>Turkish
>Levantine
Leftists can't even differentiate an Anatolian and a Levantine, truely clueless