Shariah compatible with Libertarian principles

archive.is/VndJT
Lolbertarians will defend this.

Libertarianism: Degeneracy welcome here

I hate lolbertarians. They give up, or at least doesn't use all the resources they could, on principle. You can't win that way.

>Islam
>Libertarian
I'm not defending this shit nor do I even follow such retarded website. They try to make everything about Libertarian without recognizing key principles and ignoring facts.
Its probably leftist control that is just trying to punish Libertarians who didn't voted for Shillary.

>Once website is all of Libertarians
I wish Sup Forums would uncuck itself with SJW tactics.

Yes I agree, please Mehmet fuck my GF and let me see it too

>not following the principles of lolbertarianism
>still being a lolbertarian

Yet another attack on lolbertarianism to assimilate it to leftists policies, with the added spice of "you still get your propartey!!one"

Libertarianism
>found a principle based on relativism
>get mad when things get out of hand and the iron fist of gov't has to crack down to create order in the madness of a relativistic moral vacuum.
A true libertarian society has never been tried!!!
If we just get back to classical liberalism, everything will be ok!!!
>as if contemporary liberalism isn't the natural outgrowth of classical liberalism
You're still a liberal, bud.

Do you know how many times I got
>"user, why don't you just vote for Gary Johnson? He's the real reasonable one in this race."
ahahahahah fuck these people

Its not even actual Libertarian, its the fucking left libertarians from the Bernie camp that don't know shit what it actually is. Actual Libertarians would not tolerate Islam due to the fact that its a religion that would constantly violates the NAP.

>Imply I'm not a Minarchist.

Classical liberalism is still leftism, bud.

>Classical Liberalism is still leftism

He's right, middling scum

It may be called conservatism today but it used to be simply called liberalism.
Theological liberalism begat philosophical liberalism begat classical liberalism begat contemporary liberalism.
Even the Marxist intellectuals understood. Pic related.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I'm right because I have to change the time period.

Liberalism: the basis of its propaganda the following principles:

>The absolute sovereignty of the individual in his entire independence of God and God's authority.
>The absolute sovereignty of society in its entire independence of everything which does not proceed from itself.
>Absolute civil sovereignty in the implied right of the people to make their own laws in entire independence and utter disregard of any other criterion than the popular will expressed at the polls and in parliamentary majorities.
>Absolute freedom of thought in politics, morals, or in religion. The unrestrained liberty of the press. Such are the radical principles of Liberalism. In the assumption of the absolute sovereignty of the individual, that is, his entire independence of God, we find the common source of all the others. To express them all in one term in the order of ideas, they are RATIONALISM or the doctrine of the absolute sovereignty of human reason. Here human reason is made the measure and sum of truth. Hence we have individual, social and political Rationalism, the corrupt fountain head of liberal principles: absolute freedom of worship, the supremacy of the State, secular education repudiating any connection with religion, marriage sanctioned and legitimized by the State alone, etc.; in one word, which synthesizes all, SECULARIZATION, which denies religion any active intervention in the concerns of public and of private life whether it orate or assassinate; whether it call itself Liberty or Government or the State or Humanity or Reason, or what not, its fundamental characteristic is an uncompromising opposition to the Church.

>snekfag confirms sub room-temp IQ

Libertarianism is dead. Everyone calls themselves a libertarian these days. Definition has gotten vague and fuzzy.

Implying the definition ever changed

Do you have no understanding of the continuity of revolutionary movements? Classical liberalism didn't just drop out of the sky.
It was a long process resulting in the madness we have today.
Without Locke, Hobbes, Voltaire, & Jefferson, we would have no SJW and no Marxist.

Libertarians are just autistic liberals, that's all there is to it
>Its not real libertarianism!!!
lol go fuck yourself dumbass

You don't even understand history because your """""Accredited"""""" Schoolâ„¢ didn't think it would give you enough shekels to pay back the $100,000 loan you took out for 4 classes on "how to get rich in todays fast paced meme world".

So i don't understand the hate. Whats wrong with classical liberalism?
I don't want the state or religion interfering with my life

The lefties don't respect property rights, thus they have stolen the word "libertarianism". Just like the word "liberal", which centuries ago meant classical liberal

Well neither do children want their parents to tell them what to do.
There are rules that we all must abide by, whether those rules are moral or civil.
You can't even begin to play a game of football if everyone doesn't know or abide by the rules. The same is applied to human civilization.

What ancient cultures aren't compatible with child slaves and lack of roads?

I really want to understand your perspective but you're not helping me here

Ok, I'll give a birds-eye view of the five hundred year march liberalism to demonstrate its continuity.
>ex-Ron Paul campaign organizer here

>1517
>20 years of Father Luther's new doctrines gave rise to 40 new sects
>Christendom fractured into theological rivalry via theological liberalism, aka protestantism
>200 years later
>hundreds of individual Christian sects all claiming to be the true Christian sect
>protestant principle of private interpretation infects all streams of thought, seeps into philosophy
>protestants disillusioned with the sectarian and subjective nature of protestantism begin a humanist philosophical revolution
>Renaissance
>1717
>Masonic lodge founded in London based upon the egalitarian, Judaizing principles of Anabaptists and Jacobite/Whig revolutionaries
>Masonry quickly abandon Christian religious foundations and promote secularism and overthrow of authority, namely the authority of the Catholic Church and Monarchy
>(Judaizing) Masonry uses Protestantism as a weapon against the foundational principles of Christendom: Catholicism
>Secularism rises
>Christendom further weakened; theological wedge + philosophical wedge
>1776
>America founded
>First secular, godless nation on planet earth in recorded human history
>1789, French revolution
>Protestant private interpretation altered philosophy and manifested itself in political realm in the actual overthrow of altar and throne
>Christendom shattered
>Today
>American Protestants hail the rise of the secular republics as the "best government on earth" and "protected by God"
>200 years of secularism has led to children confused as to which bathroom to use
>Classical liberalism has spread into all facets of the world stage, including the hierarchy of its natural enemy: the Catholic Church
>"Conservatives" wonder how we got here, but still say "We need to get back to the Constitution and everything will be ok"

>convert, die or pay infidel taxes
>tolerance
Hmm, weird definition of tolerance they have.

>boohoo I don't want to be told I am wrong or a filthy degenerate faggot

Life has rules. People clearly need guidance.

>tolerance
You meant to say "kill the unbelievers".
>property rights
You meant to say "pay the jizya or die".

>Theological liberalism (Protestantism) begets
>Philosophical liberalism (Renaissance; humanism) begets
>Classical liberalism (founding ideologies of American/French revolution) begets
>Marxism and Contemporary liberalism (progressivism)
See pic related: >1517: Protestant revolt
>Christ yes, Church no
>1717: Head Masonic lodge founded in London
>God yes, Christ no
>1917: Bolshevik revolution
>God doesn't exist

Liberalism in its infancy or in its contemporary manifestation; it doesn't matter. Liberalism will always tend downward and left, there is no going back to "1776," there is only downward and left from here on out.

This guy gets it.

good post
screencapped

The entire nomenclature of "left" and "right" is based upon the revolutionary politics of the French Revolution, where the "conservatives" took the right side of the court and the "radicals" took the left.
They were all liberals, all revolutionaries, all participated in the murder of clergy and citizens who opposed their classical liberal governance.
The "conservatives" wanted to conserve what they had gained while the radicals wanted to go further. Who won? The radicals. Why? Because liberalism always tends toward the left as it is the manifestation of the disordered passions.

So, when someone asks if you're a conservative and you respond "yes," what you're unknowingly saying is that you're a liberal. A classical liberal; the kind that wants to conserve the system that destroyed the foundation of Western Civilization: Christendom.
I'm sorry that's just the way it is.

>Islam
>Individualism

>underage
This meme has to fucking end.

Also wew, word rings a bell.

So you think we should rely on the church or something? I vote republican because i want lower taxation, property rights, and fiscal responsibility(not that they do any of that) but its to a lesser degree that voting for the communist party. I dont understand what the church has to do with it.

Fuck off Muhammad you're making assumptions and its not productive

wtf.

Usury is how lolbertarians exist at all in their utopia.

Fucking rare! what are you doing over there my friend?

I usually vote the conservative party line just because, like in a Venn Diagram, some of their interests inevitably have crossover with mine. Ultimately, I'm completely anticipating the collapse of this system of secular republics.
You cannot talk about history or revolutionary movements or Europe without crossing through the Church. It's just that simple.
The Church and Her culture is what aided in building Europe and Western Civilization; the two cannot be separated.

Things have gotten so bad now that even the Church doesn't want to take up the duty that civilization requires it to. I don't meant to sound doomish but, in all honesty, things have come to a breaking point.
The only thing to do now is to raise virtuous families and prepare them for a new order of things to come after the collapse of this system.

No I won't. Fuck kikebook and everything posted thereupon.

>america
>godless

My tribe settled here ages ago, would like to get out of this shithole. Nil hopes for this land.

>assuming the god they're referring to is anything other than an ethereal Masonic Gnostic notion of Creator
There's a reason people like the National Reform Amendment movement popped up, attempting to amend the Constitution to dedicate our nation to God. It was ruled unconstitutional--as it was, because we are a secular State which is indifferent toward religion.
We hold all religions as equal, we stand Jesus Christ shoulder to shoulder with Mahomet, Buddha, Krishna, and now, even Satan. All are welcome in the American Pantheon.
Godless.

>property rights
>9 year old childbride

literally ancap

Is this meant to be a surprise?
Lolbertarians always capitulate when it comes to islam. They just chalk up any islamic terrorist attack to some sort of justified retaliation against the west's bombing of shitskin muslim countries.

Papists and their narratives. All Luther's fault and not a corrupt Roman church