We're you listening to the AJ Show yesterday? Is it just me or is Mike a fucking nut?

We're you listening to the AJ Show yesterday? Is it just me or is Mike a fucking nut?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/it-time-benjamin-netanyahu-panic
videopress.com/v/INlaCBgA
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/905880546185814016
youtube.com/watch?v=OY3zFblpM5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mike is a troll and edgelord. Don't take him seriously.

He's like the archetype of the narcissistic high verbal IQ self-promoting angling Jew worming his way around the outskirts of power. It's funny of course because you look at him and you don't think that's what you're going to hear.

here's an excerpt from cernokike's blog

He looks like ted bundy. The archetypes are real.

Mike is literally paid by Israel to be a kike.

He's nuts because Israel is literally about to collapse.

What did Mike "The Monkey Kike" Cernovich say?

I'm going to give away a key component of Gorilla Mindset:

Eat fiber gummies.

There, no need to give Cernovich your shekels.

can't stand his nasally ass voice and IRL overuse of the word cuck. noone says that shit IRL

He was talking about the quickening and just a load of new age weirdness

If you haven't been thkeptical of Mike Thernovith from the get-go then you don't know what you're talking about. This idiot is simply looking to sell books and get his name in the media, and he succeeded.

Israel just blew up weapons plants in north Syria and no one on Sup Forums batted an eye, how is Israel about to collapse?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/it-time-benjamin-netanyahu-panic

Nobody batted an eye because EVERY SINGLE THREAD ON THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW is made by JIDF

He's always been a nut. He used to claim that Hillary Clinton was trying to have him assassinated.

You seen his blue pills video? videopress.com/v/INlaCBgA

GORILLLA MINDDDDDDD

>the quickening

I don't know what the quickening is. Am I really out of the loop with the news or new age bullshit?

people still watch cerno?

They were saying time is moving faster because we are headed closer to the singularity. I was laughing over my KFC.

Holy shit, this is legit?
I mean of course cernovich is a joke, anyone that didn't realize that after the Laura Loomer play debacle is horribly uninformed or retarded, but wew lad this is too funny

>the quickening

Well he's kinda right. ISRAEL IS ABOUT TO BE BTFO.

Don't they realize that time only appears to be moving faster because they are getting older and thus have more perspective? A five year old will sense a year differently than a 70 year old. Holy fuck he is stupid

Mike is narcissistic, pays actors to false flag as leftists and doesn't actually donate the money to charities that he promised he'd do. I wouldn't take him seriously if I were you

Cernovich is just angry that his ability to be successful on social media does not translate into an ability to create an actual movement.

Thats why he attacks the Alt Right. He can't create a movement himself and has only ever been able to hitch onto an existing one.

FUCK MIKE....THIS IS WHAT I GOT TO SAY TO HIM. I AM CHALLENGING HIM TO A FIGHT RIGHT FUCKING NOW. IM SICK OF HIS SHIT. HE'S A FAGGOT ASS BITCH AND NEEDS HIS FACE BEAT IN.

ALSO CHECK EM

I didn't watch it but I guess it goes something like this:
>the alt-right is CIA, Anglin and Spencer are DNC plants
>don't pay attention to based Israel it's really Arab goatfuckers who run Hollywood and the Federal Reserve

Why? Because of the air strikes?

Because 9/11 is about to be blown open.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/905880546185814016

Did Kid Rock just make the best Political Speech Ever?
youtube.com/watch?v=OY3zFblpM5s

Yes.
There's a lot of this going around.
However, I think he's more of a self-promoting asshole than a troll or insane.