China was the most powerful and richest country in the world for 4800 out of 5000 years

China was the most powerful and richest country in the world for 4800 out of 5000 years.

China invented paper, gunpowder, printing, and the compass. Can you even comprehend the enormity of those inventions?

Chinese culture is continuous for 5000 years. Oldest writing system in the world.

You're just a speck of shit upon China's boot.

And?

you're just tiny dicked slanted eyed yellow kikes with less patience

off yourself subhuman chinkman

China is not rising, China is merely returning to its rightful throne at the top of the world.

>he typed, knee deep in waste runoff from the nearest rare earth metal smelting plant

That BKH looks fucking nice.

>China was the most powerful and richest country in the world for 4800 out of 5000 years.
Not true by the way.

Go fuck yourself subhuman Turk cockroach. China defeated you niggers so many times in history you had to flee like a coward to the West where yhe competition is easier. Shitskinned faggot you are.

maximum WE

China redpill

It's accepted by most historians you gypsy nigger.

Fine by me

Chinese people very stupid and weak need to stay in shit country and be quiet as usual or they will be spanked again by betters

How did they fall to turkic niggers then?

>2017
>Chinks still haven't reached the fork age
>they use sticks like a fucking raven

lmao

The Jews got used by Mao for the Jew-gold then got kicked out. China is changing to gold currency. What now bitch?

And then they destroyed it all in the cultural revolution that gave rise to communism eternal, congrats I guess.

but did chinese invent the internet? Nope. Checkmate, you fucking epicanthic fold.

You fall down escalator now

Half of that time it has been fractured and filled with in-fighting. You have like 400 years of peace total

5000 years of culture and history you bitch. You have 300 years.

china was a very advanced anciesnt civilisation no doubt. however in my opinion european inventions and innovations far surpass those of any peoples that have have ever been around in recorded history. we caught up to the best of them and then surpassed them in ways they could not even imagine

You forgot that China also invented their own printing press before the German printing press that started the reformation.

>China was the most powerful and richest country in the world for 4800 out of 5000 years.
>China was the most powerful and richest country in 1816

They got their shit pushed in by mongols, Brits, and nips, just to name recent ones.

Retard. Turks got raped by China and fled to the West.

Nom nom nom, feed me chinks.

Hey Ching Mao Dong, are you sure you have enough government good boy points to be accessing the international internet?

>YFW people realize the chinese actually use government good boy points to rate citizens

>China was the most powerful and richest country in the world for 4800 out of 5000 years
lolwut? Chinks literally let themselves be enslaved by every single invader through their history.

That was before Mongols took a giant dump in their gene pool.

China will grow, with the help of the Jews, just as long as there are Europeans to feed on and imitate and steal from. When that ends, they will fizzle out and return to their mediocre overpopulated insectoid existence. They just don't have it in them to be generators of culture of world significance.

This will be a hard thing for the Jews to learn, by the way. Maybe someday they'll regret having destroyed the only host that could really matter, but probably not.

> 4800 out of 5000 years.

not true, India had its periods of greatest wealth

>China faggot whose parents fled the shithole that is china has to hide his posting flag to prevent people asking him why he isn't living in china if it's so great

Mongols and Manchus are turkic you nigger

but did cumskins invent paper or gunpowder or compass or printing? Nope. All you invented is cuck fetish.

Goddamn, chinaman. You gonna let a filthy leaf call you out like that?

You're typing your reply while anally inserting a maple syrup bottle, imagine.

yeah the Chinese were running around with guns for their gunpowder weren't they. I think you mean they invented fireworks by accident which the Europeans then used properly and dominated them.

Let me guess, Canada?

Most of the people fleeing the hellhole of China end up there.

>Countries have wars

WOW. FUCKING NEWS TO ME.

Forks were considered barbarian tools during the Middle Ages, civilized people eat with their hands, not with weapons of war!

>5000 year culture
>can't shit in the LOO

>An american counsul related to me a personally witnessed ocurrence at a place up the Yangtze where he was stationed
>one that strikes a Westerner as incredible, but wich would not impress a native Chinese as anything remarkable.
>It happened that a sampan loaded down with a cargo of live pigs, and crowded also with Chinese,
>was caught in a treacherous current and overturned a little distance from the shore, The Chinese and pigs aboard were spilled out into the
water.
>A number of other Chinese along the shore, seeing the upset, immediately put out to the scene in their own boats,
>and began greedily picking up the live pigs swimming about. >The drowning and pleading humans who wailed to be taken
aboard were knocked on the head as fast as they swam to the arriving boats, and were all washed downstream and drowned.
>The Chinese minute men of the sampans returned in high glee with their unexpected catch of fresh pork, and the life went on as usual.

Only for the past 200 years piggy. Now the pendulum is swinging the other way. Whites are so doomed it not even funny.

>3000BC -- 2000 BC
Egypt or Mesopatamia is biggest power

>2000BC -- 200BC
Macedonia/Persia is buggest power

> 200BC -- 400 AD
Rome is hegemonic power

400 -- 1200 is the only time peroid where China was more advanced than the West or middle east and even then the Saraceans and mongols could give them a run for their money

I dare you to take off your communist flag, leaf.

What did you say?

>5000 years of education

>turkroach calling anyone a tiny dicked person

>there are statues of a Dynasty Warriors character in China

considering how actual chinese are now stuck on a tiny taiwan island id say no

WE WUZ CHINKS AND SHIET

LOL you pussies were so afraid by muslims u didnt dare to look into our eyes, you kiss our boots but we try to stop you because our boots are higher than you, filthy chink

But South Korea and Japan are superior to you economically and technologically.

To be fair a turk's tiny dick is probably still pretty big compared to a chinese one.

Mongols were China's bitch for 95% of their history. We liyerally owned them during Qing. Brits? Haha owned by shitskin pakis. Japs? They're radiated.

china is going stronger

> It's another episode on the "China is civilized" series
Post the webms boys

Probably.
But you know what they say about specks of shit on boots?

Make you look like a fucking nigger.

And now they eat dogs, shit on human rights, do not value human or animal life, are the dirty polluting low grade workplace of the world, and have a completely non-transparant political system.

muslim cock is superior, it is more efficent to plant kids

What? As much as I enjoy Chinese history, they have never been the strongest nation in the world. Hard to conquer because of the terrain and population? Certainly. But never the strongest. Their greatest periods - the Han Dynasty was overshadowed by the Roman Empire and the Tang Dynasty - by the Byzantine Empire and Umayyad caliphate.

Furthermore I would argue that the Chinese were never great at warfare - they got beaten by almost everyone you can think of.

Nice propaganda goy. Good goy.

> 1300 -- 1500
Spain/Pourtugal is hegemonic power

1500 --1700
France is hegemon

1700 -- 1945
Britain is super power

1945- Present
USA is superpower

>China invented paper, gunpowder, printing, and the compass.
I got bad news for your sunshine...

Yeah it worked great untill a bunch of communist came along.

Read this shit man.

china is bad LOL, ur so stopid commie basterd

we kill chinks, sink the chink we say, we cook you alive like dogs in ur "country"

>invented paper
Nope. They invented mulching with glue
> gunpowder
No. They invented exploding powder, not the guns
>printing
lol no
>the compass.
lol no... Sailing wasn't invented with chinks.

>TFW you will never dominate someone so hard they have to build a wonder of the world to keep you from molesting their anus over and over

Wrong. China was enslaving others. Mongols got cucked by Han Chinese. Manchus too. They got massacred so hard. There's like literally 20 speakers of Manchu now lmao. That is the ultimate revenge. Genocide of identity.

>doesnt even wipe

nuke chinks

your goat leather sandals are literaly just a sole.. theres no way they are taller than anything

>"""Byzantine""" Empire and Roman Empire are different
jej

I love Chinese history but were chicks always this heartless? Did they become heartless because of the people who enslaved them (forgot their name).

Probably smells like the goat or sheep ass it last popped out of though.

>tfw you try to use muh China before realizing all if those inventions were created a long fucking time before Chairman Fatass came along

Hurr durrr a few million mongols can change the genes of a population 50x bigger. You are retarded.

As far as quality and impact on the world of ancient empires go Rome still superior to all sums of Chinese empires. I`ll give China second place though.

Make yourvown thread brown nigger. I'm mad.

They why did we shit on them so hard XD

id say for the past 500 years or so personally but i guess it's debatable
the pendulum may in fact be swinging the other way though. not like we can stay on top forever. i just hope we are able to retain our ethnic and cultural heritage when that does finally happen but its all up in the air at the moment

you really want me to post the mexican webms ?
goat is delish

>Muh gunpowder

>China is a Monolith
Nigger your spiel is almost as retarded as saying "real communism hasn't bene tried yet" OR (my favourite) "Communism is the best system".

There is no China historically, there have been rival factions stifling other factions until a dynasty is formed every thousand years or so there was a new famine, tumult.

>Huh China is monolithic like Europe
T. Americunt that will lament how great travelling to Europe or Asia would be whilst being completely vague.

Chinks are similar through admixture but very different, only the filthy reds have forced them to fake similarity and artificial bond.

Nooope. I'm here for univ you bitch. Going back to China afterward where theres no niggers and spics. Enjoy getting victim of the knockout game piggyskin.

Tocharian were Buddhists and genocided by Muslims. Cautionary tale

we wuz ginger and shit

>countless different dynasties
>country broken into different kingdoms consistently
How the fuck is Chinese culture continuous?
>known for 4 inventions, 1 of which was an accident (gunpowder)
I'm not impressed.

Trudeau is going to win the next election and we all know it. Canada is a Muslim country, deal with it faggot

And then communism came along and wrecked it all for them.
The End

right? you would think after thousands of years of dog domestication a dog should be able to 'sit'
look at it wailing around..fucking chinks

Wrong. They're basically offshoot of Chinese.

Cultural revolution, they destroyed their history and religion, killed their conservatives and moralists, brought about a soulless communist "utopia" where elevators can feast upon the citizens at will.

Yes sir

Best character in Dynasty Warriors 4

when the historians' careers are tied to their adherence to communist propaganda, obviously they'd say that dog-eating slants represent the pinnacle of human achievement

5000 YEARS