Aryan girls

Aryan girls

I wonder if a refugee has bedded her yet.

reminder that any more makeup than that is whore tier

Any amount of makeup is ugly whore tier.

nasty genetic recessive cave beasts

Whites are honestly by far the best

she wants dat bbc

>look in the mirror
>cry yourself to sleep for being brown

you get burnt in the sun you are not natural you are mutant neanderthals

>ywn be white

i would kill myself i was white

>ancient egyptians used sunscreen and sun umbrellas
>ancient egyptians were white

Lol and you have an average iq of 60. The only smarter niggers are bleached, what now?

blonde blue eyes white guy surrounded by blonde women all my life. maybe it's the overexposure or having the same color hair as my mom but i don't find them as attractive as brunettes.

iq test is made byw hits to tell temsleves they re smart its all dumb shit debukned you inbred neadnerthal

If you woke up white youd burst into joyful tears and run around doing everything you ever dreamed.

nigga you wish u wuz neanderthals n sheit

There's a reason why our mutations have survived and flourished.

You call us "mutants", but that's just another way of calling yourself "underevolved".

>Aryan

An ethnonym used only by non-white wheatish skinned Indo-Iranian pastoral nomadic tribes. Orja in Finno-Ugric languages means slave. European tribes & Aryans didn't even get along.

White christcucks so cultureless that they have to appropriate culture of shitskin pastoral nomadic tribes. Lulz

A E S T H E T I C S

no its inbred inferior genetics thats why you are goinge extinct, and you need to have a system of white supremacy thats the only reason you have survived on this earth, without it you would die out which is happening now

Sharkeisha is an ugly ape with a blonde weave and colored eye contacts.
She mad she aint white

A E S T H E T I C S

Slav girls

A E S T H E T I C S

A E S T H E T I C S

>dis nigga be triggad

A E S T H E T I C S

This.

Daily reminder that wh*tes are not human

this is how inferior you white people feel you need to think you are superior but you are not, you just have white supremacy and you are dying out as we speak

Honkys be good for makin brown babies an nuffin mo

You have 3 options.
Corn rows.
Afro.
Hightop.

Must suck going to the salon with all the pretty white girls with ACTUAL hair huh lakeisha?
Just get a weave. Oh wait you have one.

A E S T H E T I C S

The amount of insecurity in this thread is pathetic.

you have animal dog hair, we have the most beautiful hair on earth

Fuck off finns are not white.

Haha sure, at least i dont have to take my plastic hair off my head and put it in the washer every week. Oh but you dont even wash your disgudting stank weave do you? Nasty hoodrat.

nigger nobody likes that sponge looking shit

going to up the quality of pics in this thread

you are inferior one black gene and whitey is erased

some warmth for the chill from all the pics in this thread

>Showing a fat chubby getting married with nigger

Man, really, dont change pls.

bait. Serious inquiry though. Whites are the most dominant race that has ever existed on earth, why the fuck do shitskins think whites won't be able to secure their existence?

everybody loves it you are jealous of it you have white supremacy and you promote your nasty dog hair

>people like dogs
>people hate nogs
feelsgoodman

kek i wasnt sure whether troll or not for a minute there

5/5
(don't wanna confuse anybody by using numbers that are too big)

Pffft bwahahah, bitch you have "hair" like a chia pet.

Ch-ch-chia!

>when the white girls don't give u bob and vagene pics

thats caue you have white surpemacy you need it to exist without it you go extinct. cause your genetics cant survive on earth without being controlled, you are the only people who need to think like that thats why, but its going down, and you are dying out

Its a good thing that the amount of white girls in the usa that would like twice at a nigger or sand nigger is almost non existant. You take whtie trash and fatties. Whites take the top black females. It is what it is. Earn your place and go pick me a banana.

you have white supremacy and you promote your propaganda

I refuse to settle for anything less than this

Nords and Scandos are not Aryan

A fake blonde South American nazi larper?

who cares you are still dying out, and that child will be black even with a bedwench moter

>be nigger
>have pubic hair on your head

She is so beautiful, I want to serve and worship her.

Do you think this bothers us? We've been telling you for years that you aren't human, but you can go ahead and use that word for whatever you and and we'll go with the neanderthal name. At least now we agree that we don't belong in the same communities or on the same section of the food chain.

you have animal dog hair

You're very uneducated my friend.

Fuck, he should pick up my cotton first right ?

They have to buy other white and ai down women's hair and glue/ weave it on their heads to look normal and be attractive, because even their ape men don't want them otherwise.

Maybe if I woke up as a beautiful white woman since they are more privileged than anyone but if I woke up a average white dude Id kill myself

you arent human you are neanderthals monkeys beasts, you dont belong on earth thatswhy you are dying out and get all kinds of diseases

That's a irish mutant though

that's a ginger

But we then create sun screen because we have fucking intelligence, you dumb nigger.

>dog hair
It's called fur you literal 57 IQ bamboon.

Lefties think that white female beautys death is a good thing.

>tips fedora
superb pic choices bro

>dogs are domesticated
>whites are domesticated

checks out

Its,a shame you can't see how lucky you are.

I wade through disgusting seas of brown mongrels every day.

I rarely see naturally blonde hair other than my own.

thts not gonna help you you dumb cracker

you also fuck dogs

Says the feminized Swedcuck that gets walked on by women and immigrants