JRM

What does Sup Forums think of Jacob Rees Mogg- possibly the next Conservative Party leader in the U.K.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eoTSo1uB22c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOGGMATIC

oy very hes a right looker he is he is

youtube.com/watch?v=eoTSo1uB22c

He's probably the best option.

posh faggot.

Cold is God's way of telling us to burn more Catholics.

Looks like a right gentlesir he does

god save the queen wot

Truth.

oi m8 shut ya gabber clabber

Another (((alt-right))) puppet

very fucking tasty

no one really cares about internal christian squabbles, we have more important things going on

I just found out about him yesterday and he seems fantastic. Jolly good chap, and a good face for conservatism, I wish we had more people like him across the pond instead of Ted Cruz and Newt Gingrich.

>Protestshit
I hope you're enjoying your (((usury)))

I like what I've seen of the guy, but reminded me that it'll be winter in a few months.

CAN'T CLOGG THE MOGG

we seem to be good at getting potentially great politicians but we struggle to get them into power

As Austrian I obviously don't know much about British politics, but the debates I've seen him in so far he seemed very promising.
Very good debater, but even more importantly, very good values and he doesn't hide them or apologise for it.

literally /ourguy/

MOGG 4 PM

Never been a pedophile or murdered a child so he is out of ((control))and must never be allowed power.

yeah, his coverage over the last 3 days or so screams character assassination plot