Libturds are protesting for keeping criminals in the country. Trips decides what I say to them

Libturds are protesting for keeping criminals in the country. Trips decides what I say to them.

My Sup Forumsbro friend will record and post a link in the thread of what happens.

Ask them if the solution to hitler in Germany should've been more Jews?

I'M FROM BUENOS AIRES AND I SAY KILL'EM ALL!!

This fatfuck just openly admitted to being here illegally

Call ICE and get him deported

"Let me tell you about the jews."

Then redpill them.

>tfw you have chicken scratch handwriting

Take a backpack, run in the middle, shout Allah Akbar, drop it and run.

looks like mexico to me

Not one person there is white
Why would you even bother trying to confront them?
Trying to redpill non whites is absurd nonsense

say "im from Sup Forums and we wish to discuss the terms of your surrender"

CALL ICE

>trips
Fucking pussy.
Go and punch him while screaming "I'm sending you back to your mexican dentist!"

And if they run accuse them of racism

>relying on the government to do your job for you

Then scream loudly that "They're" coming.

There it is. The answer from the start.

THIS

ask to take the mic while pretending to be an illegal from eastern europe. then start dropping redpills left, right and center.
agrue a case for uncle addie

ask him why he feels entitled to special treatment over the people who applied for citizenship legally and are waiting in line while filling out all the requirements like getting background checks to make sure they arent criminals, have all their vaccines against eradicated diseases like tuberculosis, etc etc. then ask him "you aren't a rapist, are you? how do we know, since nobody looked at your history? you could be running from the law in mexico for all we know"

Get on the mic and ask why they should be allowed to have a full ride through college while actual citizens have to pay

bump for thiws

OP you there?