Wife of Imran Awan strikes deal with Feds, will return to the US part 2

Has anyone else noticed a huge increase in shilling these past few days with no obvious reason why? Could it have something to do with this story?

Last nights thread: >****A former House Democrat tech staffer who fled the country to Pakistan while under criminal investigation has struck a deal with federal officials to return to the U.S. and appear at an arraignment, according to court documents.

>Hina Alvi is the wife of Imran Awan, and both face charges of conspiracy and bank fraud. Both worked for Democrats for several years, and Awan worked directly for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., when she was chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee.

>A document filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia indicates that federal prosecutors have struck a deal with Alvi that would allow her to return to the U.S., but would also require her to surrender her passport and afterwards not book any international travel. The deal only surrounds how Alvi will turn herself in, and is structured so that she can avoid being arrested in front of her children when she returns to the U.S., "during the last week of September 2017."

>"Alvi, and Awan in particular, are the focus of investigations by the FBI and Capitol Police regarding irregularities for purchases of some computers and other equipment which was later discovered to be missing. The pair, and their associates, could have had access to sensitive government information over the years.

>In July, the Daily Caller reported that the FBI seized smashed hard drives from Awan's home.

>Despite the computer-related interests, Awan and Alvi are facing charges in which federal officials claim that they used false information to obtain home equity lines of credit, and intended to send the money overseas."

>Background on this story: Comey and McCabe Blocked the Arrest of Imran Awan’s Wife As She Was Fleeing the Country to Pakistan

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2111335
washingtonexaminer.com/democratic-it-staffer-who-fled-the-country-strikes-deal-to-return-face-charges/article/2633528
truepundit.com/exclusive-in-march-comey-and-mccabe-blocked-the-arrest-of-imram-awans-wife-as-she-was-fleeing-the-country-to-pakistan/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135846630/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is a link to the Voat thread: voat.co/v/pizzagate/2111335

And a link to some articles: washingtonexaminer.com/democratic-it-staffer-who-fled-the-country-strikes-deal-to-return-face-charges/article/2633528

truepundit.com/exclusive-in-march-comey-and-mccabe-blocked-the-arrest-of-imram-awans-wife-as-she-was-fleeing-the-country-to-pakistan/

Also, in case it turns out to be relevant, here is an archive of the thread from the night Imran Awan was arrested, where someone claiming to be his gay lover was claiming Imran was "innocent".

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135846630/

Holy shit this is my first time posting in epic bread, it's just like one of my animes!

bump

It is nearly time.

>Comey

Crooked as fuck. Remember the MSM telling us what a nonpartisan boy scout beloved by Ds and Rs he was?

Why would anything good ever happen?

Expect mysterious engine failure on the plane she's traveling back in

Yeah, Comey is as crooked as they come. Didn't he launder money for terrorists or drug lords during the HSBC scandal or something?

dat file size...

Nobody's going to Prison and you know it. Stop trying to stroke us.

oh my god...

How did you even

witnessed

those digits o_0

Is this now a get thread?

stop

>7

bump

what does it mean

I thought Awan was arrested a while ago? I've been out of the loop lately.

I know they dropped the DNC case, but is the Awan case still open?

Checked

Every thread can be a get thread

Awan's wife Alvi, who fled the country to Pakistan.
>A document filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia indicates that federal prosecutors have struck a deal with Alvi that would allow her to return to the U.S., but would also require her to surrender her passport and afterwards not book any international travel. The deal only surrounds how Alvi will turn herself in, and is structured so that she can avoid being arrested in front of her children when she returns to the U.S., "during the last week of September 2017."

Is her husband in custody? He seems like he'd be too much of a risk to allow bail.

This is quite literally exactly why the shill count has been increased. If you come on Sup Forums and 9/10 threads on the first page read like: "Muh nigger dick", "I used to be X but because of Y I'm now Z," "Haha X BTFO how will they recover?" Immediately go search for recent news and find the sore thumb. To the informed Sup Forumsak shills just drive us more towards the money - it means you're on to something when share blue comes to town.

The Awan case is still open. The news now is that his wife, who fled to Pakistan, is coming back to the US to face charges after striking a deal with US prosecutors.

I think we are honestly channeling divine energy

>struck a deal

What deal?

His lawyers were trying for it, but I'm not sure if it was granted or not, due to his flight risk.

bump
normally we're at a 10 for shills
we've been at 11 the last week

heh... TickTock

bump for justice.

death to pedofiles, death to democraps, death to satanic jews.

I think he was allowed bail but has GPS monitoring.

Honestly that get is the best I've ever seen.

It's not clear but it involves her return to the US apparently. It must have been a pretty sweet deal..

That or someone is more likely to kill them and their children in pakistan.

It's not too shabby.

I agree, but I also think that some of the shills are actually starting to discuss some of the annoying redpill threads.

Unless everyone here is now a newfag, the same 3 or 4 screencaps from reddit of women lamenting their relationship mistakes continue to get 100+ reply threads. Shills must actually be contemplating some of those years old redpills.

She got away, so there's no reason for her to come back except as part of a deal for her husband. That means he's already offered to deal, and not just on the minor fraud stuff they officially arrested him on to keep him in the country. It would have to be something pretty big to account for a large enough sentence to draw her back in to deal for it.

Yes, the shills have been hitting this hard whenever there's some new movement on the case. No surprise.

wew lad

Awan has an ankle bracelet to make sure he doesn't escape. He tried to get the judge to take it off for a non-existent Uber job. Judge wouldn't allow it. Case will take months, only the beginning.

oh boy

include me in the screenshot pls

There's been a general hand-waving of the whole DWS situation since she threatened that cop. I'm unbelievably curious about this entire situation, but everyone's ignoring it.
Is this as huge a thing as I think?

>777 KB
>777 GET

Praise Kek and his Froggy Soul

Not as big as digits, sorry.

OvO
h-heil

I don't know what you're talking about.

precisely.

Yes and I think there is a real danger that it's going to be brushed aside.

Back to page 1

Is Hillary shitting her pants harder than usual right now?

>Posting Moloch
GET OUT YOU SATANIST KIDDY DIDDLER

but me in da sreenbap

I would never harm a child.

better not

Bump

2 min to max would eat

Checked

Lead us to battle grand wizard

m-moloch?
BEGONE!

YAMERO!!!

WIZARD DEMON

ILL BURN YOU IF YOU GET CLOSE

Fuck shills, the fact the msm is being quiet about this speaks volumes on how large and damaging this scandal is/will be.

Drain the swamp!

oh fug

dat file size...

when u bouta get indicted

Back to page 1

Sooo... time freezes?

bump

>All right everyone
>Clank
>It's happening
>That's about all

styxhexenhammer777

>last week of september

the prophecy of 9/23
...just kidding, it's literally nothing

Kek has spoken, this thread is now blessed, also include me in the screencap

sometimes i just like reading digits

trips is the best you've seen?

Praise Kek

wups pardon my being a leaf took me a sec

KEK

bump

!!!OREMAY

We'll, d'uh. They're here forever.

>Just like you, me and everyone else reading this.

Also: any anons interested in this should be following George Webb's videos on YouTube.

Bump.
The awan story leads to the house of cards falling down. Every break in this case is huge news. We need the normies and the rest of the country to understand what a big deal this is.

fucking newfags

pa-pa-pa-pa-praise