SJW: Female circumcision is not the same as male circumcision

SJW: Female circumcision is not the same as male circumcision.
Autist: They both remove skin that protects from desensitization...
SJW: But female circumcision is often done
wrong.
Autist: No problem, we should have hospitals preform the procedure.
SJW: ...

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2012/06/07/how-11-new-york-city-babies-contracted-herpes-through-circumcision/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you can mutilate boys you can do it with girls

How about we just stop cutting babies and little girls altogether.

but boys being circumcised is super sexy

Autist: "Not an argument, nigger..."

Stupid leaf shill. Sup Forums doesn't support female genital mutilation, it's a degenerate and barbaric practice.

Male circumcision would be equal to male circumcision if the head of the penis and gland on the end was removed. They aren't the same, but either should be done to children.

Removal of the clitoral hood only is not uncommon. Removal of the entire clitoris is only mentioned more expressly to prevent comparisons between male and female mutilation

interesting they use a disposable straight razor for what they show bring cut off. why not a scalpel?

Good goy

I don't understand why I see less rage at this than at trannies with fuckholes.
FGM is an atrocity and I find more and more lefties defending it.

Circumcision should be mandatory for all, regardless of gender

Society needs less faggots and sluts running around trying to take in as many dicks as possible just because "muh feels good"

Maybe humanity would actually make some progress

No joke I think my ex had a female circumcision. She was a relatively conservative Christian, blonde Texas qt3.14 and she said she got little sensation from sex, aside from penetration. She also preferred it to be short, and seemed interested in little more than getting knocked up, which i thankfully denied her, though I was tempted. She was pretty crazy.

>666
>She was a relatively conservative Christian
Are you sure she wasn't the anti-christ in disguise?

It's not done wrong, it's just sometimes it gets very infected.
They intend to cut the clit and the labia minora.
Type 3 is moronic.
Cutting the clit would make the woman more submissive and less of a cock seeking bitch in heat and also temper her hysteria triggered by sexual temper.
Any good wife should get a circumcision.
All that sexual attitude of the woman with some testosterone in her and a clit itch to seek the most powerful man and to play the sex game would end, she'll be more rational and that's a good thing.

I'm only a small Korean boi but I am uncircumcised and please don't do that.

I'm 5 inches.

I didn't need to see that you gaylord FAGGOT!

5 inches is huge for a Korean, though

>circumcision

Let's call it by its real name: genital mutilation.

I don't get why you'd cut up your girl's vagin. You make daughters to fuck, why would you ruin them for that?

clit-bliteration

You don't want them to enjoy it.

If you chop off parts of your body because a dead kike on a stick/pedophile in a desert told you so, you lose

Or, you know, a rusty set of holy slicers and some STD-infected Mohel's yellow, snaggled fangs?

healthland.time.com/2012/06/07/how-11-new-york-city-babies-contracted-herpes-through-circumcision/

Why would you not your daughter to enjoy it when you eat her kitty? How could a man enjoy playing with cut up baby kitty?

Yeah, you need to go to morning prayers, Mahmet. Your problem with women is that you will never be rich enough to breed with one and if you were, you'd have to get her at under 10 so she would accommodate your pinky-sized, turd-colored pecker tightly enough to bring your off.

This

So my circumsicion was done right because sex is some how no less painful, pleasureless and disapointing than i make it out to be in my own head?

Women probably deserve it just as much as any boy. Not like we have dude who have undergone force sex reassignment surgery or died or anything. Womem can get cut up and learn to love it for all I care at this point. I think they would be more well adjusted and less whorish if sex was a struggle.

The way you express your feelings about sex, I would probably start avoiding soy products and bottled water, maybe go organize and no soy beef for a few years. You sound (no offense) like a soon-to-be gender insecure degenerate..