WE WUZ POWERPUFFS

This is the new face of your children's programming. Thoughts Sup Forums?

twitter.com/ToyaDelazy/status/905810435722665986

Fun fact, she is lesbian.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ToyaDelazy/status/900712546155601923
cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Long as the character doesnt look like a fucking SJW i dont care.

Blue hair

so is that the actual design on her sweater? or is the blue haired one the real one?

Who the fuck watches modern cartoons anyway? They're all garbage.

>society creates/imports a bunch of shitskins and SJWLGBTQABCDEFG's
>cartoons reflects this
>will probably last one episode
is anyone really surprised? or does anyone care?

Take a wild guess.

so what's her name?
Avimativa Aqueshn?

>Niggers
>Spics
>And nothing nice
>These are the ingredients to make the perfect little shits.
>But then professor shitlordian accidently added an extra ingredient.
>chemical SJW
>Thus the Niggapuff girls were born!

"Bliss"

oh cool
trans or normal girl?

why the fuck do all modern cartoons look like shit?
I was drawing better shit when I was 10

Isn't that the bitch from MADtv?

Why is she so much larger than the other 3? Gorilla DNA subliminal messaging.

Literally Poochy

What the fuck?

Aired in South Africa apparently, they confirmed its a girl, but now will be included in a future origin story episode definately since it ends on the mystery she calls Utonium "Dad"

disgusting

secret ingredient was a piece of shit i see

>LIQUOR, BIKES, STEAL EVERYTHING NICE

USING THEIR AWFUL WORK ETHIC POWERS
BOOGAT
BLURPLE
AND BORDERBUNNY
HAVE DEDICATED THEIR LIVES TO STEALING BIKES
AND RUINING YOUR NEIGHBORHOODS!

Bubbles is the blue one. Why not make her have purple hair instead of a blue that makes her look like a Tumblr super saiyan?

The Imran Awan case is about to blow wide open now that his wife has struck a deal with prosecutors to return to the US to face charges:

same goes for modern haircuts

I am proud of her.

lmao

>The hair colored to look more special and unique then the other girls
>Shes taller,looks older and most likely the strongest one

except I wasn't cutting hair when I was 10

What is wrong with her body? The others are straight sticks but she is a bottle?

nigglypuff

>modern cartoons
>modern

profit first, bro
better create tons of cheap cartoon than high quality one

These assholes are implying the professor didn't learn the first time or he intentionally played God?This showed died during that Japanese reboot anyway.

Basically this

This should actually be funny. Im glad they did it. It will just bankrupt the franchise. Niggers being pushed into everything just turns people off. Everybody hates it and nobody is buying it. What is assured of happening is:

>white parents stop kids from watching
>series suffers a catastrophic blow
>All merchandise with nigger powerpuff girl on it will be a flop amongst everyone but niggers.
>muh diversity

The cartoon network is about to learn a very important lesson. Everyone hates niggers, even kids. The more you push it on people, the more they hate it. And this disgusting fag nigger is a great example.

>doesnt like Thiccpuff

>trap music start playing

Blacks ruin everything.

Why do you give a shit? Are you still watching children's cartoons?

What kind of shitty animation is that? Not even close to the original.

Everything went to shit since Adventure Time came out. Everyone saw how cheap is to animate with such style and they've decided to cut costs.

cuz bae got back

Except that's not going to happen at all. Americans let their kids literally watch anything. Has no one seen the youtube/computer generation ""kids channels""?

THE POWERMUFF GIRLS

THE NIGGERPUFFED GIRLS

THE NIGGERDYKE PUFF

Look at the color of the character versus the one on the nigger's shirt.

>even in cartoons light skin is more desirable than full gorilla.

Nah, adventure time is fine animation-wise. The real cancer in that department is old Hanna-Barbera cartoons like yogi bear.

#lifegoals
Smh finna DYEING rn lol

Subtle way of saying she's intellectually stunted and behind in school?

That implies Nu-PPG was ever good
It was never good
It's been irredeemably shit since episode 1, and I'm stunned it's managed to last as long as it has.

>niggers saying others have big mouths

Toya the Lazy?

First the creepy pedo writes in his self-insert as Blossom's love interest, now we get the fucking bizarre Donut Steele biracial transgender whatever-else powerpuff... it's just a big fucking train wreck.

under rated as fuck
Who do you think wrote this crap?
Its a reboot in name only. I watched the original as a kid and now I watched the reboot with my kid. The new one is SJW powerpuff. Powerpuff used to be a mild feminist show with mild messages of "girls can be heros" while still being a parody of other hero shows.

This show takes itself seriously. And wants to be a HARD feminist show.

>Delazy
>De lazy
>The Lazy
Well at least they're being honest now

Why do you guys even watch cartoons. Some anime I can understand buy cartoon network is for literal kids.

WHEN ARE THEY GONNA GET TO THE FIREWORKS FACTORY!?!?

Children.

At least adventure time hasnt been ruined with niggers.

Wow are you fucking kidding me? JESUS WAS A BLACK MAN NOT A CUMSKINNED BETA BITCH HOW DARE SHE APPROPRIATE B5LACL CULTURE LIKE THAT WTF IS HER PROBLEM!!!!!!

keep up the good work

Bunny was kino - a tale of someone who was 'made wrong' overcoming genuine disability and adversity to become a hero.

This special snowflake they're introducing now is just... disgusting.

Are the ratings so bad that they need a Scrappy Doo?

>Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice
>"Hey professor have you seen the KFC Original Spice Blendâ„¢ I was keeping in the kitchen?"
>What have I done

Sorry to tell you but it looks as SJW as the actrees herself.

This is the most cancerous, agenda-driven, forced reboot of a television show in fucking history.

The original PPG actually took a big steaming shit on feminism in the femme fatale episode.

>dick size & cuteness wont count

Well maybe she has a point there....hmmmm makes me think

lmao

Clearly you since you know they're all garbage. :)

A FUCKING NIGGER WITH BLUE-TUMBLR HAIR

1000$ that a jew is behind this bullshit

Tweet this or screenshot and send to cartoon netwok. If it's real didn't check, then petition for jewish powrpuff girl

Now that was cringy as fuck to read

It had a lesson about taking responsibility for your actions no matter what sex you are

It's still idiotic. All the other girls have their own colors but Bliss or whatever her name is has to appropriate blue from Bubbles and have purple as well.

REMINDER
one of the writers self-inserted himself into the show and made Blossom fall in love with him

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERIKEK CARTOONS

YA GYAL YA SHO THEM WHITE DEVILS WHAGWAN YA DIG

BRRRRA
>shakes ass violently

Nigglypuff.

That's easy money and you know it fag.

Its real. Has alot of anti-trump shit too twitter.com/ToyaDelazy/status/900712546155601923

People still have tv? For that matter, do people still watch it? last time i checked children today watch what ever they find interesting on the internet or what ever they can pirate, not shity multicultural reboots. This is doomed to fail.

>Fun fact, she is lesbian.

you don't say?

Still too white. Blossom can be made Indian with no real change to her character. Make Bubbles asian, and turn Buttercup's hair into hijab and rename her Boom.

e-e-easy money you say?

It's a girl((girl(boy))

Screenshot and archive before she deletes it. Contact cartoon network, get rid of black power puff VA at the very least. I doubt parents want that level of degenerate thought influencing their kids in any manner.

>Be a female pavement ape
>have the last name "Delazy"
There is a God.

probably a jew behind it

give her a rope and a tree

addendum: he is a super heeby looking jew

Is this satire? I mean it is but I am asking if it was intended to be satire.

dafuq were they thinking with 11 herbs and spices over here. how do they retcon this? was she around the all along and survived the abortion or will she have another origin story where chemical x falls into a fryer at KFC.

Female genocide when?

Like most people my age, I don't even bother with TV subscriptions. When I have kids, there's no way I'm just going to have TV that they can turn on and watch whatever cult-marx bullshit they're propagandizing to children with.

I'm going to make sure to find good wholesome stuff for my future children. And I'll have them play my oldschool video games instead of introducing them to modern nu-vidya bullshit. Dust off the old NES and have them play mario.

cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html

Email for feedback and contact form for Cartoon Network

twitter.com/ToyaDelazy/status/900712546155601923

God isn't real.