twitter.com/JHolmsted/status/905838659827638272
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

It's a free market!

this is fine

awoo

It's literally over.

If Texas falls, America falls.
Texas turning blue would guarantee there will never be another right leaning president. Any time people mention this brainlets like to parrot the false "muh based brown texas republican voters". The data shows that hispanics in Texas vote OVERWHELMINGLY FOR DEMOCRATS. Look at the demographic trends in Texas, if this continues there wont be a red Texas in ten years and the presidental elections would be forever lost.
Defending Texas should be a top priority but no one ever seems to talk about it.

Look at the size of Trump's Salt and Pepper shakers. How can the Arabs even compete?

/ S W I F T I E S / unite!

How do we stop civic nationalists like Trump?

It's just starting.

>2 shakers

Trump warned this would happen.

Drumpf btfo!!!
If he's such a "master dealmaker," then why did he make a deal with democrats?
t. The Washington Post

Fug what's the scale of this?

You can't. I told you .

Ay gurl

for you nazis who bought into the media lies maybe

Republicans wanted to spend 6x more than the dems

AWOOOOOO

>18 months is the better deal
In what universe do these people live? The GOP needs to face the voters before the primaries and explain why they didn't cut spending or fund the wall.

Yeah, GREAT moves there.

Civil war...Unless you think we're just going to shut up and do what we're told

Did Kid Rock just make the best Political Speech Ever?
youtube.com/watch?v=OY3zFblpM5s

>immediate
Uh yeah? Because they have six months to pack their bags.

Need creative feedback. And (You)s

Identity politics is not the job of the president. It's up to you and me to make people aware of White identity, and if you work for it ethnic nationalism will come to your town and state.

This is a lesson for faggots and redditors:
youtube.com/watch?v=pYS9fLucyt8

AWOOOOSH

Remember this headcase? It seems she kept doubling down and making crazier and crazier posts on FB.

Someone collected them into a twitter thread, adding snarky comments.

>twitter.com/JHolmsted/status/905838659827638272

Wait, weren't the congressional Democrats supposed to #ResistTrump?
They're losing even their campaign base!

but then Neocon Don is just gonna run this country further into the ground. We need a change, and if Donald Drumpf isn't up to the task, we need to oust him and elect someone who is.

Well?

>45% say the President should have let them die
really activates my almonds

Can you refute this?

Please Texas getting less red in 2016 was cause Trump lost the white vote in Travis county he got more Hispanic votes than Romney. Now CA is something else

Is this really such a joyous occasion?

strange

Nice.

>texas fall
Man, I've seen more conservative legal mexicans on the rise in the last few years. We have some hope the counter beans may rise up in their communities and fight all of the illegals soon enough.

Or dat dere kangkare

Where were you when Trump was confirmed to be a time traveller?

>Trump not beholden to partisan us vs them politics.

Why should I be angry about this? Republicans have just as much (if not more) of a neo-liberalism problem.

This. Democrats are about to face their own primary season for talking to literal Hitler.

>oh boy let's call Obummer a nigger
>this will show Trump

no

But its the 7th

It depends fren, does immigration continue at this rate and does the current demographic of immigrants stay the same???

That article from the Federalist linked earlier really did nail it. I mean think about it, Trump ran as the anti-GOP GOP candidate and ran away with the primary. That he represented everything the GOP wasn't and that's exactly what republican voters wanted is so telling.

He's not going to let them bog down his agenda. He's not gonna cater to their wants. He's not going to work on doing what they believe should be done. He's going to do what he was elected to do, with or without them.

In 2024 when it's all winding down we will look back as the week everything changed. Once the GOP wakes up after getting TKO'd by Trump yesterday they will either realize that big changes or needed or they're going to be irrelevant. Because Trump maintains tons of support in their party...if he can buy some democrat votes with deals repub leadership is useless.

Looks like a hurricane map. See

>Dennis Rodman is the only person in the world that is friends with both Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump
t.Dilbertman

Interesting

No, it's cause spics and niggers are packed in there like sardines.

>mfw I have no idea what the fuck is going on and then realize that no one else does either

Sometimes you need to just appreciate how great it is that "the Chaos Candidate" made it into office

shieeeeeeet

Why not???
Non citizens and criminals who are disproportionately non white can't vote and in one generation white democrats will be more or less gone.

They still don't get why Trump won.

He ran on the most simple message ever, America First. His opponent's message was "At least I'm not Trump".

And people are surprised that didn't work out well.

hallo i hav this tiny doggo in a bocks
it wont stop howling how fix

This is not the time for memes

This DESU famalamadingdong
Good read for shills ITT

And the Republicans will have to face the voters on why they couldn't just work with Trump and have their dicks in their hands over Tax Reform and Healthcare.
Both parties have been caught by the balls.

Less than 40% of newborns born in Texas are non-hispanic white. And the minorities of Texas vote similarly to the way minorities vote nationally. There's no "if," Texas has too many hispanics in it RIGHT NOW to not be blue once the boomers die off. Unless someone can figure out how to get the hispanics out today, Texas is absolutely blue in roughly 12 years.

The only hope for national politics is if the DEMs continue to push whites into a voting bloc.

This can't be real

Please let Hurricane Irma hit Mar-Lago and destroy Trumps "Winter Whitehouse". He is taking the piss out of us with his constant holidays.

nipples

WHY ARE THEY WORKING WITH CHEETO HITLER!

IT WAS HER TURN!

Hello newfriend.

It's amazing how easily they let themselves fall into this mess.

>Sometimes you need to just appreciate how great it is that "the Chaos Candidate" made it into office
Glad to know I'm not the only one /embracingthevoid/ ITT. Hail Eris, Praise Kek, let the good times roll.

You realize this was literally the Jeb!/Rubio immigration plan right?

Is this what you're prepared to become?

Keep it and cherish it.

>Georgia's massive dick (Florida) protects us by absorbing hurricanes

Thanks bros

>us
God I love hhow broken you lot are in 2017. Seven more years, cupcake. Strap in.

>Democrats think they're winning after losing for the past two years
>They don't question why Trump is doing this at all or what his end goal is
They really should think a little bit more about what he's doing then again the media is absolutely worthless in this as they're still stuck in the Republican/Democrat Paradigm and not Trump's the People/Establishment paradigm

Please please let Hurricane Irma hit Mar-Lago and destroy Trumps "Winter Whitehouse". He is taking the piss out of us with his constant holidays.

>Democrats have been on a month by month hysteria campaign against Trump (with the media long for the ride to help)
>All of a sudden they want to make deals with him.

What happened?

>he got more Hispanic votes than Romney
>conservative legal mexicans on the rise

Nope. Texas hispanics vote 70/30 democrat, nearly the same as national hispanics. There won't be any "based tejanos" turning Texas around.

Your right only 35% of infants are white while 45% of newborns are Hispanic. But 20% of those Hispanics have white fathers and we don't know how that young demographic will vote yet and Trump only lost white voters in Travis County he did better in every other County in Texas and did better than Romney with Hispanics. Also you know 49% of boomers in Texas are non white right and the average white American in Texas is only 36?

Can a black democrat galvanize the black vote again? That's honestly Trump's biggest re-election roadblock

There is also the option of bringing Europeans over which would be more humane

Or we can just let it all blow up

Did you drink the whole gallon of blue cool-aid again Awoo ?
I warned you about that !
Awoovement !

>ted cruz votes no on Harvey funds

>Trump is pushing for DACA
Our only hope now is that this shit gets shutdown in the house, call your representatives and tell them to vote no to any form of amnesty.

I'm not happy overall with it, but unless we can literally march everyone without a green card into the gulf and onto the front end of a firing line, we don't have many ways to stop the fucking mexi-cane that's slowly forcing its way in.

Please Kek, let Hurricane Irma hit Mar-Lago and destroy Trumps "Winter Whitehouse". He is taking the piss out of us with his constant holidays.

Cheaper on the tax payers there than at Camp David.
I love how people make fun of the "{x}D Chess" where {x} = number of dimensions > 3, but realize he's a successful businessman with strategy.

>Conservative maymay

They vote blue to fuck over racist repubs. There's no votes to be gained there.

Amnesty Don, he wants to repeal DACA, but keep it

He wants to ban transsexuals in the military, but his regulation clearly states they don't have to do so.

He wants to repeal Obamacare, but gives up after the first try

He wants to get out of Afghanistan till he's shown a picture of an Afghan girl.

>What happened?
Imran Awan sang like a canary and now motherfuckers are scrambling for Good Boy Points before indictments start flying like snow.

game on

>et tu?
America only has a future if we dismantle the federal government as soon as possible and return almost everything to the states. Then whites can self-segregate in certain states, and prosper.

Hey fellow Trump supporters, how do you feel about Trump taking the piss out of us with constant holidays at Mar-A-Lago?

>140664872
Nevermind, you're not here to discuss issues. You're here to spam.
>140665027
Same line of messaging.

Tay-Tay, I love her !!

Fuck that. Push for Green cards with no path to citizenship in exchange for the RAISE Act.

>There won't be any "based tejanos" turning Texas around.
I wish people could get this through their thick heads
>literally the Jeb!/Rubio immigration plan right
exactly. Anything with low energy Jeb! attached to it should immediately tell you it's a shit idea

Trump is clearly absorbing the memetic energy of every world leader he meets

>romanians proving they're retarded once again
Go on and tell the class how x00,00 translates to hundreds of thousands.