That's it, i'm leaving this sorry excuse for a "country"

Those disgusting sandniggers ruined it for me, i'm done with this fucking "country". I seriously fucking hope that everybody that voted for the left even once will pay the price.

>Be me, 22 years old, hanging out with my friends everyday until midnight in the center during august.
>Got harrassed 3 fucking in 3 weeks. Once a week basically. 100% of the time, agressors were sandniggers.

>The first time, i was with 5 friends, all of them are belgians, blondes with blue eyes. I'm half italian, half greek. One of them is 16, the rest of them are between 18 and 21 years old.
>A sandnigger comes, sits next to us, asks for a cigarette. They give him. He starts asking us about passports, ID cards. Then he says he is an illegal from Algeria.
>Suddenly he says "Give me my knife" to the youngest one. Then he puts his hand in his pants and threatens all of us. He screams that we stole something from him.
>We all start to panick, but then we realize he doesn't have any weapon hidden in his pant, and we tell him to get the fuck out, and he leaves.
>He never even came close to me, never said anything to me, because he thought i was an arab.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o6J-VCBWJWg
instructables.com/id/DIY-tonfa-from-PVC-pipe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Those disgusting sandniggers
Why the racism?

>The second time, a week later, i was with the same friends, except that we were 4. Two arabs asked us for tobacco to roll a joint. We told them we didn't have tobacco. They came back 5 minutes later and asked again. Same answer.
>Then when we left, we saw some small groups of sandniggers, but we didn't pay attention.
>Suddenly i heard somebody screaming at us, i took a look and i saw all of them coming at us, they were 12. I started to panick and realized that we were completely fucked.
>However, my friend then gave me a hammer that he carries since he got harassed by... a sandnigger a month before.
>We waited for them, they asked in an aggressive way if we had tobacco.
>I literally showed the hammer that i previously hid in my hoodie while saying "We told you we don't have anything, and we told you two times".
>They said "Alright, you don't have tobacco", still in an aggressive way, and they all left.

why not?

>Third time, a week later, i was with my friends, we saw a 20 years old sandnigger coming at us, whatever
>Then he stoped and told the youngest one "What the fuck is your problem ? Why are you looking at me like that ?" and became literally fucking hysterical, i've never seen something like that in my entire life, he started screaming "Touch me so i can beat the shit out of you" while punching himself in the mean time...
>I tried to calm him down because i didn't want the day to be ruined once again, he actually listened to me, but my friend was pissed off and told him to get the fuck out.
>He left and came back 5 minutes later with 3 other sandniggers, they were 30 years old and had a fucking bottle with them.
>The original sandnigger told me to step back, 2 other sandniggers ran in my direction, i got ready to fight but they just passed in front of me and literally attacked all of them but me.
>Everything happened in front of a fucking bar, they screamed "we called the police" at the moment the fight started so they ran (the fucking police never came, that's how pathetic this "first world country" is)
>Nobody got hurt, they apparently barely touched them
>Once again, they didn't do anything against me because they thought i was a sandnigger like them

bump

I'm so fucking done with this literal shithole. Sandniggers literally do what they want, and the country is ran by leftists that don't even live with them in the first place. This country used to be a peaceful place, but this is not like that anymore, this is a jungle, especially Wallonia, where most sandniggers are. It's really sad because in the 80s, we basically had what our ancestors would have called an utopia. And then we imported those creatures, and now that's what happening on a daily basis. I'm never gonna let them disrespect me, but i don't want to live like that all my life. What the fuck is this country ? Am i supposed to carry a weapon because of them, and if one day i have to use it, i'll probably go to jail because the laws are straight bullshit ? I think i'm done with this place. I don't know where i'm going to go, but i won't stay here, and especially not during the next 20 years, because more and more of them are coming, this place will be pure hell.

I didn't mean to blogpost, but this is what life became here. I do not feel safe even in my own street. I think we're "officially" at 20% of muslims in my city (Charleroi), and it's still growing. Not to mention black people and other non european immigrants. I honestly think europeans are a minority in here now. Belgians DEFINITELY are a minority though, i'd say only less than 10% of the people living here are 100% belgian. Other big cities in Wallonia are like that as well. Sick nation. And you know what ? Everybody's talking about Molenbeek, while the same exact thing is happening EVERYWHERE. But medias and politics are scared to talk about it. Nobody would have known about Molenbeek's situation if it wasn't for the terror attacks. This is disgusting.

Soon brother.

youtu.be/o6J-VCBWJWg

Its a genuine shame you guys can't carry handguns over there.

Your enclave is basically just the center of EU bureaucracy, it's only natural that it represents the effects of EU policy.

The sandniggers usually bark a lot but don't attack if you threaten to fight back. They only attack when they have clearly superior numbers and don't feel threatened. I didn't know Belgium was so fucked though, this shit doesn't even happen here.

instructables.com/id/DIY-tonfa-from-PVC-pipe/

Use steel pipes instead. Learn and practice a few moves with your friends. This is now the norm for ordinary citizens of Europe.

You know nothing will happen Anglo, just look around and see the pathetic state of European people.

What do you guys even do, just stand around and shoot the shit? Anyways, I hope Europe wakes up soon. It won't be pretty but you guys are fucked otherwise.

>We all start to panick, but then we realize he doesn't have any weapon hidden in his pant

you were supposed to lynch him at this moment

I know, but they're always in large numbers, that's the thing. And they're also targeting the weak. And in this country, the weak are blonde with blue eyes, and this isn't even a meme.

Pretty much this

If you are half Italian half Greek I think those places are better than Belgium. There the sandniggers respect the local people and both countries are comfy and cheap to live in. If you have a good job you should try to hold though.

Eso es pura mierda y lo sabes.

>Eso es pura mierda y lo sabes.
No, la gente da pena, especialmente la juventud.

I don't understand OP, why aren't you guys actually fighting back? Get yourself a nice little billy club and fuck them up when they come knocking. Are you and your friends just pussies? Walking skeletons? Why does your group look like victims? Shit, an effective weapon costs next to nothing to make. Take a couple socks, put one in the other, and drop a big ass rock in. I once saw a little mexican kid take out three big googles with the same weapon.

You need to stop being a pussy.

Carry brass knuckles. if they threaten you hit them from nowhere in the jaw, it will shatter their jaw and teeth without killing them.
They'll be eating through a straw for the next 6 months.

Your country was shitty even before the dirty roaches arrived, dont lie faggot

Holy shit why are abos so degenerate????

This.

Europe is dead desu

Read The books by Douglas Murray
The strange death if Europe

It's all lost desu
That's the real redpill

Seriously though why didn't you just beat them to death?

I would say come to England but it's just as bad

Sandniggers and gipsies are the most coward people on this earth.
Niggers dont tend to refuse a fight, no matter the conditions
And asians...they get bullied, once, twice, three times..they say nothing till someday they explode and kill you with the most awesome item they can find.

I'm glad I don't live in Europe. I live a quiet existence in a fairly isolated area. I'm very grateful for that.

Brass knuckles are illegal in Belgium, so is pepperspray.

Europe is dead my friend. I'm leaving too. I guess the British will just become another diaspora

You still should use a weapon like an extendable bat or brass knuckles when you accept the confrontation.
Or if you don't have a weapon trick them and sucker punch them so hard that they'll drop.

What about i don't want to go to the police station and have problems ? What about i don't want to attack them and then see them alone a week later and go to the hospital ? What you're talking about is literal animal behavior. They never touched me personally, so i'm not touching them. My life is not a rap song, i have better things to do, and that's literally why i want to leave. You have to be an animal in order to live around them, that's the actual problem.

>I'm half italian, half greek
Know how i know your story is fake? Because the sandfriends would have thought you were one of them.

Without weapons I wouldn't ever accept a confrontation with them except there is no choice.
These people have usually knives on them and they don't care if they murder you.

Too late. The smart Eurotrash moved to America long ago.

The reason they harass you is because you're an afraid little betamale, and they can sense that shit from miles away.

I used to be just like you, and when i saw a group of Moroccans or blacks on the street, i always started to panic, making awkward eye contact with them. Then they always asked for a cigarette. I got mugged 3 times because of this.

I had a friend who lived in Borgerhout, and the many times i visited him, i got used of walking amongst Arabs to the point that i did not even notice their presence anymore.

When i see a group of young Moroccans now, they know i sincerely don't give a shit about their presence. Sometimes they try to harass me by asking for a cigarette or some change, but i always tell them i have nothing. And if they still harass me i tell them confidently to fuck off.

They actually respect me for it and i even had a good conversation with a Moroccan kid because of this. He was a dealer selling coke. Back in the day i would have got terrified when i heard there might be a "Moroccan dealer" in my presence.

He said that during the first confrontation they ignored him because they mistook him for an Arab. Learn to read.

Don't give this kind of advise to people who aren't sometimes mistaken for Arabs because they are Mediterraneans.
For some Hans it might not matter how confident he acts, they might still stab him to death.

Read everything once again, i literally said that i never got touched by them, my friends did. When i'm alone, i don't have any problems with these creatures. They're targeting people that look european to their eyes.

a fucking leaf.

Not to mention that you're still what's wrong with this country. Not for being scared of them, but for thinking that it's ok to be treated this way by them. If those people were regular people willing to integrate, this wouldn't even happen. Think about that.

What do you think will be the eventual outcome? Are your Northwestern European friends becoming racist? Are they distancing themselves from you?
Do you believe a European civil war will happen because of this shit?

Sorry.
>german education

>not sure if want

I used to have very little confidence and i was afraid of getting stabbed because i always thought that these kids were armed with knifes.

The truth is that some of them have knifes indeed. But there is very little chance that they will use it on some betamale kid. They actually only use it for when they can't handle a fight anymore. They may be Arabs or Mediterraneans or whatever, who have bigger balls then brains. But they still know that if they stab a white kid for no reason, they will get in some serious trouble.

If you prove you're confident, chances of getting mugged are way lower then when you're an awkward little bitch.

At least we have large tracts of wilderness in the north. Shitskins hate nature and northern climes.

Sandniggers are the Police of the System. Goyims are terrified.

fucking leaf

>because he thought i was an arab
I have bad news for you Mr. "Italo-greek descent"

Walloons deserve it for voting left. We're going down as well but not as fast as you. Thinking about going to Australia. Poos and chinks sound like heaven compared to this garbage

And what do you advice one should do about it? There's nothing a group of degenerate nationalists in any country will be able to do to fix this, there's just way too many parties involved in the whole mess to start with, and they are all for the fall of Europe. White flight? Where to go? America is fucked, eastern europe is super poor and you as a westerner wouldn't stand a month in any of the former sovjet states, it's depressive as fuck. Asia?

In my city, most people that aren't arabs actually hate them, because they have to live with them so they know how they really are. In other cities, especially in the dutch side (but not only), they are wealthier, they don't live with them, so they're still believing in multiculturalism. The eventual outcome ? As much as i hate to think about it, this country will be muslim in a couple of decades. This is WAY too late. We could have done something a decade ago, but they are way too many now. Around 20% in a lot of cities, but in some cities they have 45% of muslims, 29% of muslims... That's way too late. And yes, a lot of europeans are scared of me. Women, old people, even some guys of my age. If i ask what time it is, most people won't tell me because they'll be scared of showing their phones in front of me. I really hate sandniggers.

A fucking leaf.

You think weather is going to save your asses. You are absolutely delusional as the shitskins that pray to allah and behead people because a book told them to.

Get fucking real.

Get an FAL. It doesn't matter if its illegal or not. Get some REAL weapons and cache them. You are ging to fucking need em.

They have devisonian DNA. They are a literal subspecies of homo sapiens.

They may not have touched you, but they still harassed you because they could sense that you and your friends were weak targets. If you were actually alpha, you would have protected your friends and told them to fuck off from the beginning.

And no i don't think it's ok to be treated like that by them. But i can't blame them either. Don't blame the bad integration. Blame the fact that white native Belgians are usually big pussies. You can cry all day if you want, but if you're not standing up for yourself, then don't get surprised if you get harassed. It's just how the world works kid.

I bet the Brussels thought police arrest this guy...

Denisovan*

traitors

the trick around sandniggers is to be confident and not back down. i was at the train station and had to pass through to the other side of the tracks so i had to use the tunnel. two sandniggers are coming up the stairs as i'm coming down. they see me and put on an aggressive macho presence. it's kind of tight and they're taking up the whole width. i refuse to squeeze to the side and hold my ground striding ahead. the sandnigger closest to me tries to dodge out of my way at the last second. he's a little slow so my left knee smashes into his left arm and smash his handwatch, kek. the sandnigger starts at me and is screaming. i stand my ground and just stare at head him, daring him to come at me. he screams more and they gesture at me. i hold my ground. they see that i'm not going to pussy out so they scamper off. fucking nigs

A

So sad this cannot be said for Sweden, they are literally everywhere. Unless of course you are fine with living in a remote cabin far in the woods with no electricity or internet connection.

FUCKING

LEAF

LEAF!

Trust me. The north is not safer. They will adapt eventually.

>in my city (Charleroi)

Italian here living in XL. Never had any problems because of my black hair and slightly sandniggerish skin tone. Tfw if sharia comes to Belgium i just have to grow a beard and convert to Islam. Qt arabs girls and non degenerate lifestile will follow. Things are pretty good for me

can confirm, albanians act this way too. all bark and no bite. pussies.

These people are breeding the voter base of the future. There is no aggressiveness from our side, no hope for Western Europe. Just a slow painful dead.

It wouldn't hurt that much if the country was full of SJW's like america but I the cries of despair on social media hurt my soul

>in my city (Charleroi)
Fuck, no wonder things are so shit for you, mon ami wallon.
Also
>100% belgian

I have a message for you

Don't be so certain. People have hated whites for thousands of years, yet many of us are still here. Same with the Jews. They have even smaller numbers. Don't worry so much. Death awaits every soul. Just do good in your own life and never let fear own you.

There is only one pole

Majestic 12

>the sandnigger Algerian thought you were an Arab
Lmao I'm so sorry user

Where are you gonna go? Got a degree? Plans?
What do you do now?
Also, how the fuck do people live until 22 in Charleroi, I'd plan on moving since 16 years old.

Sandmonkeys belong in cages

And liberals in ovens

A FUCKING LEAF

If you look on Aliexpress you can get a GoPro knuckleduster-style handle for about 2 euros, hard plastic, does the job

>>He never even came close to me, never said anything to me, because he thought i was an arab.
kek

Best weapon against a knife is a chair. Fuck sandniggers, bunch of cowards.

I don't blame the weak euros for the shit skins, I blame the (((elites))) shit skins are still trash, though. There's a reason their countries are shit.

Europe has some cucked policies. Belgium probably has the same self defende policies as california

Yeah, that's how the world works in third world countries, and since Belgium is actually becoming one, i'm out. And at the end of the day, i never got touched by anybody in my whole life, you got mugged 3 times. Don't worry for me, i'll be right, you should focus more on yourself.

One day they'll see their creation and be horrified. Not because of what they did, but what we're about to do.

you probably left out your friends' passive micro-aggressive body language in each of these three interactions. that's what usually happens when i hear these stories and that instead of being the victims, you were probably the aggressors, knowingly or unknowingly. a little understanding goes a long way as well as being self aware of your own body language that instigated this.

in Canada this doesn't happen very often because we aren't racist spergs and know how to treat people different from ourselves without offending them.

You should just apply for a work visa and citizenship in the US. I personally would rather see only whites here, but you seem like an okay dude. Come to the US. Make a life for yourself. Nobody will fuck with you here. And if they do, you can shoot them. I have only ever had to pull a gun twice in my life, but best believe when you do, they turn and run away with their tail between their legs like the animals they are. My country really is the best place on earth to live. I have been all over when I was in the army and I don't even vacation anywhere else because this place rocks. Fuck going to Europe when you can go to Hawaii, or Texas, or Tennessee. Vacation here and see if you like it.

Mate, just carry a knife and kill the next one that starts shit with you. Don't even hesitate, just knife out into their neck (right side of the head, through the middle which cuts off the jugular). They'll be dead in 5 seconds. Then you fucking walk away calm, or dispatch his friends.

Once Europeans start fighting back, the Muslim immigration will dry up real fucking fast.

Lets hope such experiences make them hateful enough to grow a pair.

leafbait.

in the old days this would be in the newspaper written by some kike and it would be callled They Thought I Was A Sandnigger So They Spared Me as a pseudo morality tale to frighten and confuse the brain dead

It's OK, bud. You can rant here. I totally feel you. But where will you run to?

Muslims will be a part of Europe just like gypsies are now. Gypsies lived in Europe for AGES and never integrated and here they are still and they have very similar behaviour.

Gypsies have BTFO'd every single gang that has come to Spain. They're just tribalistic as fuck, hence the "coward stigma" since they will fuck you up in numbers, but to be honest we should be the same way. I got pined down by gyppos once, when I was 11 and asked for help to a bunch of 18+ teenagers and they just laughed it off and walked away.

that's why I always carry a chair with me. Plus it's convenient if I ever need to sit down.

Well, its true that compared to how easy it is the recognize an amerimut by either its weight or if its a google, most of hystorically accurate italians (and well, all the iberic peninsula pretty much) can look like arabs because they've been M O O R E D.

But I understand that you didnt learn that at school because of gender studies.

>Where to run
Anglosphere.
We will be shriveled to shit when this generation that can speak decent english will just walk the fuck out to the US.

Holy shit for one you are not white and for two you are fucking pathetic weak ,cucked and low t faggots.my brother who lives in France told me how he robbed a muslim at knife point and took his gibs,thats a real man for you.

Fuck me why so weak and defensive ... Being reactive all the time won't make them leave you alone

My advice lift, go train kickboxing, karate

Also if I lived in a shit country like Belgium I would carry a knife and a pepper spray

Don't worry op most european youth is getting redpilled as we speak and niggers will reap what they sew.
In less than 10 years if some areas will start getting mass deportations no one will help or cry for these niggers.
You are not alone op.

The ones who put a fucking leaf on your flag are the traitors and the reason you are chinese.