YAAAS KING!!!! TRUMP IS PLAYING 16-DIMENSIONAL CHESS

By legalizing a million Dreamers and their families, he's practically securing a 2020 WIN!!!

BASED GOD EMPEROR

It doesn't matter if whites become a minority even faster, what matters is IDEOLOGY not race. Trump knows what he is doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9REJ9tUfszA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPvLzHi1XvA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d2rYCKWFgPw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDceLiPLHWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO ONE WILL REPLY TO THIS THREAD
T_D HAS COLONIZED Sup Forums

The goodest of goys!! Trump's grandkids are all garbage jews, so none of this should come as a surprise.

>Democrats criticize Trump for being a liar
>Trump promises he will sign a Democrat bill in exchange for concessions
6000000D Jai alai indeed

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nice Source
FAGGOT
SAGE

What a cunt Trump is. Dude should just shut his goy mouth and stay off twitter. He's a fucking retard.

makes a deal with democrats to avoid the shutdown that he said the country needed

lol who would even want to vote for trump in 2020 if this is his platform.

Just admit we lost pol, we are all fucked. The best we can do now is intermarry with spics and white wash their genetics. We should also intermarry with Jews, and subvert them from within.

We have not lot donald trump said himself he would not sign any bill that has Daca in it and only said he would as a formality he wants to deport them just trust him he knows what hes doing.

Good goy shillblue

retweet it back to Trump. I dare you. Nobody here has the balls.

how delusional are you?

>By legalizing a million Dreamers and their families
what a great time to have an active imagination.

Very delusional he think's trump wont veto any bill with Daca in it when he said he would he said he would

>afraid to tell a shabbos goy he's a shabbos goy
Story of burgerland t b h and here we are. Thank you burger!

>He's practically securing a 2020 WIN!!
How? the perception is already established that he hates Hispanics so even if he legalizes a million dreamers they will likely still all hate him and not vote for him come 2020. They'll see it as he was forced/pressured against his own interests. He will also alienate his own hardcore base of supporters

>By legalizing a million Dreamers and their families, he's practically securing a 2020 WIN!!!
he would lose. they wont vote for a republican. pandering doesnt work. didnt work for romney or jeb

also lots of republicans who support the bill would be voted out by competition in their own party. they wouldnt get to run uncontested

Yeah. I don't think so either.

We expect Trump to stop this scourge on our country.
>NO AMNESTY!!!!
These Mexicans in America don't even like us. They call us lazy and stupid.

>Trump knows what he is doing.

this thread gave my dick cancer

And they still support the Mexican government and fly their flags with pride.

This

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9REJ9tUfszA

He is doing deals with them because he need their support to pass legislation.

Chuck and Nancy are working with him because they want to stay out of jail.

You got us all wrong, op. We congratulate Trump when he does good things and condemn him when he does bad things. We aren't rthedonald. We're pol. We call balls and strikes. Shilling is for Reddit.

And look like Italians in a hundred years? No thanks

And this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPvLzHi1XvA

if donald trump gets the democrats to focus on a goal in which they can win, and he plays as though he will approve it and is on their side, then they will focus more on achieving this dream shit than shitting on him constantly. meanwhile, trump can focus on campaign promises while the republican congress tells the democrats to fuck themselves over the dream act.

This

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d2rYCKWFgPw

This

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDceLiPLHWQ

>Dream Act
Will never pass the Senate

Democratic caucus + Lindsey, McCain, a couple others--you bet it will.

>Nancy Pelosi says
We're done here.

Does pol really give a shit on way or another? A lot of Dreamers are SJW scum but its true they're basically Americans. I just dislike the loopholes but if Trump gets something good like funding for The Wall then its a good negotiation.

Also, this is Huff post trash.

>implying Sup Forums is one entity
Fuck off. Also I couldn't give shit either way. I just like the memes and butthurt

FUCK DREAMERS

Why is law only law when you agree with it? This is not how immigration works LITERALLY ANYWHERE ELSE

INCLUDING FUCKING MEXICO

he said he's sign it, but he didn't say in exchange for what.

>wanting to deport people who came here as 2 year olds
>not wanting to use DREAM act as leverage to build the wall, enforce E-Verify and reduce legal immigration by 50 percent
You grant 1 million people amnesty in exchange for reducing the influx of migrants over the next generation by 50 million.

You do the math, you fucking idiots.

I dislike chuck schumer so much. Fucking kike.