Which country would you nuke

I would nuke poland. Too many niggernazis.

Canada

>oh boy my first post on Sup Forums, what should i write?

Canada

South Africa

the US

The US is a big country, right?
I would nuke whatever libshit urban center you live in, OP. The rest of the country would just move on.

i do not hate any

I'd honestly nuke North Korea, shit's too trending.

USA is the only option.
imagine a world without murrica.

Muslims would enslave everyone.

Saudi Arabia

I keep seeing Poland hate cropping up consistently on this board for the past few days, seemingly out of the blue. Sure, you have the occasional "Poles are the niggers of Europe" and "Poles aren't white" threads every now and then, by this feels like a concentrated effort. Is this some kind of Media Matters operation in response to the refugee thing, or has Sup Forums become so fucking retarded, so fucking dumb, that we're attacking one of the only countries in the entire world (you can count them on one hand) standing up for the white race and resisting Islam, forced diversity, "refugees," and white genocide? Which one is it?

don't you dare to even think about it Rodrigez. #keeplilpolandcozyandsave

I would nuke Arctic to change water level.

how? who is gonna suply them weapons and all the fancy shit they got? they'll probaly go back to fucking kids or goats, or both.

America.

Turkey.

It creates a firewall between Middle east and Europe

Saudi Arabia you faggot.

saudi arabia, mecca to be specific

Israel.
If this were to happen, there would be relative peace. We'd still have to get rid of (((them))).

america is a continent, you'll need more than one nuke to completly obliterate it.

hi hillary

Hi Trump.

it's fags who are mad that poland has been acting exceptionally based lately.

I would nuke non-country called ukraine.