Defend this Trumpcucks

WTF I love Goldman Sachs now.

Not sure what these right wing retards expected from a billionaire globalist elite from New York.

WTF I LOVE THE SWAMP NOW

Come on man, stop making fun of Trump voters. Everyone on here could eventually could become billionaires any day now.

one of his first moves in office

Lol rightists are such reliably mindless sycophants that now they fucking love rich banker jews.

this

Any day now, Trump will enact those pro-worker policies to bring back American jobs to the rust belt.

any day now

>y-you need the swamp to drain the swamp go... guys.

9D NIGGER CHECKERS
IGNORE ALL THE JEW BANKERS
MAGA MAGA MAGA
>bleating intensifies

Obamaleaf has a new proxy?

They’re being handled.

Trump's draining the swamp!

no

i dont use proxies

mnuchin and cohn are in charge

Only because they keep embarrassing him. Kikes like Mnuchin will be there forever.

Mnuchin is the only one I like.

First Treasury Secretary to check up on our gold at Fort Knox in 65 years.

>loving an econoterrorist
you should be gased

>Mnuchin is the only one I like.
This sort of shit is beyond arguing with. Only a bullet between the eyes will fix this level of sycophancy.

>econoterrorist
Damn that's good. I'm making this a thing.

What's wrong with him?

I've never cared much for what he would or wouldn't do - except for upsetting the left. If he turns out to be an accelerant rather than a cure for the decline of the West then so be it. The fact that sjws and their ilk have any kind of foothold at all is an extremely strong argument for a nuclear holocaust.

Im surprised the left hasnt delved deeper in their muh russia connection beliefs with the coincidence that both Trump/Putin do the same thumbs up shit for photos.