The world will be brown and there's nothing we can do

The world will be brown and there's nothing we can do.

it won't

I can enjoy the monkey show. Buy popcorn.

have you ever heard of the phrase "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em?"
You people are fucking pathetic; all you do is bitch and complain on an anonymous image board, refusing to actually try and make arguments but instead spam low-effort, senseless, illogical memes that are just cringey.
I think if you got rid of even a tenth of the irrational, blind hatred in your heart then you would live an immeasurably more fulfilling life.
tl;dr kill yourself retard

this, just be comfy like me and find a black/mixed woman.

>The world will be brown like for the vast majority of history and there's nothing you can do about it

hehehe

It's not, in the future you'll just have to pay people shitloads of money to make your kids white. Gene editing technology isn't that far away and in the future everyone's gonna wanna be white when there's no more wypipo and the jews are finna make shitloads of money off selling whiteness

Brown people rely entirely on white people for survival and quality of life, natural selection will kick in eventually and whites will continue to dominate

The world already is brown, white people were never the majority of the world's population.

>not knowing basic history
>not knowing that africa used to only have 1/4 the population of europe
>not knowing the middle east used to have less people than the united states
>not knowing that Europe had the same population of India 100 years ago and earlier
>not knowing chinks are brown
>not knowing europe has traditionally always had 20% of the world population

No one thought it was gonna get this bad.

Well... maybe OP does not want to get a black cock in his ass, as you and your unknown mother did.

>er...aren't brown, chinks are NOT brown.

>>not knowing europe has traditionally always had 20% of the world population

also... nobody knew shit until after WW2. All statistics before that are flimsy. All statistics today are rigged.

dont worry merchant we will drag you to hell with us

Our population here in Norway has been relatively constant. I'll do my part by having a family with kids, trying to live far away from urban centers.

Yes they are

Living in a ugly low IQ world filled with foreign people who are parasites of other people's culture and countries is immoral.
I rather nuke my country and let new dominant insect species rule the remains.

Surrender if you like user. Id rather die fighting

>there's nothing we can do.
I'm pretty sure that if we wanted to, we could exterminate all non-whites from the planet.

just the america's and europe. asia will still be white. they'll also conquer africa and turn africa asian

Genetic engineering

Do you know (of) someone who is in a mixed relationship? Have you seen mixed couples on the street?
I've seen one (ugly af) bitch from my hometown with a nigger, she looked kind of ashamed when I smirked at them.

It might be more brown for a while but if you think Ping is going to let Abdul, Jose, and Jamal stick around for long, you're dreaming.

Don't pretend you're safe, you're like 20% Muslim already and they are breeding like cockroaches as I type.

> Tfw you don't have to worry because Poland was the first Jewish state.
> and you know that Jewish magic and Jewish influence ( Israel is officially an ally of V4 and Poland) protects you from the evils of western Europe

I hope you will all burn.
You are expendable, for all I care.

>Our population here in Norway has been relatively constant

You miss the point. Is constant because niggers replace your kin

Hot little thing

Flee to Asia, it's what I'm doing. Then once Asia goes to shit, flee to Space. You'll probably die before Asia gets pozzed though, so congrats!

uhhhh yes they are rice nigger.

If Zionism, Islam and the Fake Christians are all gone I dont care what color people are.

Well, the brownness will not last.