/krg/ - Kid Rock For Senate 2018 General

Kid Rock delivered an epic speech in Detroit. Confirmed to be /ourguy/: vimeo.com/232845595
See the shirt in this pic for

Other urls found in this thread:

kidrockforsenate.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=28YQowZ0cvI
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/25/kid-rock-4-points-ahead-in-race-for-michigan-senate-seat-poll-says.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sHbGsZUsisE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_actor-politicians
youtube.com/watch?v=5GmDqeZr97w
cbsnews.com/news/civil-rights-groups-plan-to-protest-kid-rock-concerts-in-detroit/
youtube.com/watch?v=47NWmhalMD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

see shirt in photo for more evidence. This guy is the next Senator of Michigan and potentially the next President of the United States

old thread

God I hope he wins just to see libshit heads explode. Say what you like about his music, but Kid Rock has always been a great entertainer.

bump for idiocracy

Kid Rock is running in a state trump won, in a midterm election where dems don't show up. If he gets on the ballot he's gonna win

The problem is he probably won't be allowed to put "Kid Rock" on the ballot. It will have to be his real name, which people might not recognize.

Is that fucking real?

kidrockforsenate.com/
Get your Kid Rock for Senate gear before its sold out.

Hope he wins.

Love this timeline desu senpai

Digits confirm.

I'm going to shill so hard for this motherfucker. Would be a fantastic "fuck you" to the system and all of its puppet-people. I honestly don't give a shit if he's qualified or even capable for the job - I honestly believe Kid Rock actually does care about traditional American values and getting someone with just that basic bit of decency into office is better than the shit show we've been sitting on for the past several decades.

Yea he sold that shirt on his shop and at concerts

Its time to ride the tiger, accelerationism is the way forward

Kid Rock is currently doing a series of concerts in Michigan and he's registering everyone that comes to his concerts to vote. He's mobilising an army of people who usually dont vote. This is in addition to the Trump voters that swung the state to Donald. Looking at +4 at least in the polls now

Thread theme:

Kid rock's son is not white.

Assaulted on both ends?! Both shill factions hate him? This really is our guy!

it must happen
KID ROCK FOR SENATE

IN 2018 MICHIGAN GRAB UR COCK,
GET IN THE BOOTG AND VOTE KID ROCK!

seriously, whther you think he'll be great for the job (i do) or not, you have to admit, by its very nature, Sup Forums should want him to win.
The shills in these kid rock threads are pervasive.

Yeah, thats how evil he is.

>/civicnationalist/

>tfw no /krg/ themed awoos

I wish it was by county but I would buy one of those if I wasn't currently living in a commie-controlled location.

>degenerate

make some

Change Name? Or do you have descriptions on Ballot papers?

you know he's our guy when the faggot shareblue shills and the stormfronters are all REEEEEEing in unison

Shill would have you vote for an old liberal cunt, or a a jewess in the R primary

have a bump

Accelerationism to what?The destruction of our country? this is exactly what our enemies want.

>kgb
>time of their life
>right now

seems Shareblue is scared shitless right now. They have no fucking clue how to contain it
Protip: You can't

He's not running.

fuck it why the hell not.

Kek willing, say it with me:

SENATOR KID ROCK

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/25/kid-rock-4-points-ahead-in-race-for-michigan-senate-seat-poll-says.html

KID ROCK UP 4 POINTS IN MICHIGAN SENATE POLL. THIS WAS BEFORE HIS BASED SPEECH. LANDSLIDE INCOMING

FUCK YES

this is the hardest ive seen shareblue flip out on here in a while

>MUH SHAREBLUE

Of course he's going to win, we already know hicks are retarded. The better question is why do you seek to destroy your own country? "Accelerationism" is nothing but a race to the bottom, you're fighting to make your country a worse place to live in.

>Kid Rock already had 4 point lead before this speech
>Running 5 straight sold out concerts in the new detroit arena, he registers as many as people as possible to vote at these
>In a state that Trump won
>In midterms where libs never show up and repubs do

He's gotta be +5 or +6 by now

>reddit spacing

the guy is an authoritarian moron
is he going to have the police enforce his idea of family values? put people in jail if they don't stand for the national anthem?
small government conservatives?

he's a joke

I know him better than most. He does care and is mega based.

Kid Rock 2024.

Thread theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHbGsZUsisE

He might, but he'll also be cool about drugs. GOOD drugs. Not those opioid shits you liberal fags use to make your shitty lives even more shitty with.

not another fucking wacko btw

bleached a black woman

this is just fucking retarded and embarrassing, he isn't a cuck but he isn't redpilled either

We must meme this. President Camacho must become reality.

But his music is shitty.
TLDR, someone explain why he's so "based"

>but he isn't redpilled either
And I bet you think you are.

his political views of course

Actually, I take it back, he is a huge fucking cuck lol

He missed the registration deadline. It's not happening.

You had to go and do it...

Post your favorite song and favorite band.
Only then can we know whether you have the right to hold your opinion or not.

For me-
Song - Ecstasy of Gold, Ennio Morricone
Band - Creedence Clearwater Revival

I'm loving this new Alt-right era!

So...
You think you're "red pilled"?

fake news. it's happening. prepare your angus lefty

Lads what if all of this is to normalise the idea of celebrities becoming politicians?

What are most celebrities? Leftists.

That cat left the bag with Reagan, kiddo.

>Not wanting to accelerate this shit heap into the ashes so a Phoenix can rise

>What is Ronald Reagan
>What is Arnold Schwarzenegger
>What is something that has been around for a long time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_actor-politicians

I doubt it.

Look at all the liberal celebs that backed shillary and overhere for no to brexit.
They all ended up looking like twats crying and breaking down because the plebs did not follow them blindly and vote for who they shilled for.
We will never vote for a celeb generally, maybe for an MP position but i do not seeing it happen for a PM because it is much harder to do so but in America where anything is possible the right wing celebs have the best chance now if they are even intrested.

>Libshits heads would explode.
WTF are you talking about user? Kid Rock is awesome. Even to a liberal like myself. Really this screeching autim meme needs to die. You've convinced yourself that all liberals are unreasonable.

lol getting cucked is when minorities steal your girl. In fact, in this situation, Kid Rock is cucking the black guys by oil drilling their women

I pick celebs over lawyers.

He can smell a pig from a mile away.

I'd rather have Kid Rock than Arnold Schwarzenegger.

>/ourguy/:
Were you listening to another video?

>Schwarzenegger.
"Black nigger"

I'd rather have Kid Rock than 99% of politicians

#BaWitDaBallots

Fake news fucktard.

He has until April of next year to get 1,000 signatures. He literally has to play 1 show at DTE here in Michigan and he will get MORE than enough to put him on the ballot.

You do not understand how much these people love Bob.

youtube.com/watch?v=5GmDqeZr97w

he used to smoke pinners while his moms made dinner
now he smokes bombs and rocks with lynyrd skynyrd

He can register something like 100k people over his next 5 shows in a row at the new Detroit stadium

they love this guy enough that he booked for 5 straight nights

Kid motherfucking Rock for the motherfucking Senate.

You know what the craziest part about those 5 nights is? He did this a few years ago and guess what? He sold every single night out. 15,000+ people, 5 nights in a row

Reminder that "muh idiocracy" is all the shills have at this point.

KAIGAN! COMFY!! Henshin!

Let's go! Comfy go! M-m-m-maurice!

Shadow Maurice: So... not only can we not talk about our favourite series in this thread, but you don't want to let anyone discuss anything. That... it's anti-comfy, and I'm here to stop you!!

DAIKAIGAN!

COMFY!!

OMEGA CRUSHER!!!

(((They))) are already trying to do damage control:
cbsnews.com/news/civil-rights-groups-plan-to-protest-kid-rock-concerts-in-detroit/

>It's clear that Kid Rock is standing by his words even after civil rights groups announced plans to protest his shows next week as the opening act for a new sports arena in Detroit.

>The groups have slammed the musician because of his embrace of the Confederate flag, his expletive-laced criticism of NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick and unabashed support for President Donald Trump.

BASED

airheads and nutballs

Man knows how to party. He's like the American version of Lemmy Kilmister.

That alone makes him awesome.

His son looks like a genuine good, but smug kid.

Hes okay in my book

He is not authoritarian in the traditional sense, i honestly have no idea what he is about other than MERIKKA YOU GON STAND WHEN ANTHEM PLAYS MUDFUKKER!!!

It seems more like white people got fed up and are actively trying to crash and burn everything and laugh at minorities or something.

God I hope he wins (assuming he is actually serious.) Modern politics need a good old fashion ass fucking. When Uncle Ted and Hank Jr are on tickets too, we will be heading in the right direction.

Its to send a message to the political class - they have to go, period. If they would rather have a public lynching I am down for that too.

He's also dead, but that's beside the point..

Absolutely. I'm gearing up to propagandize hard.

He has my vote, I've been waiting for a viable alternative to Stabenow.

Hey man, if you're living your life well, you'll be dead before old age makes you forget who you were.

Living to 70+ is a stupid idea unless you have grandkids.
Lemmy was a boss. He never complained or acted like that loser Mustaine.

youtube.com/watch?v=47NWmhalMD8

Is that a script for Idiocracy part 2?

>american politics
Can you guys make Stone Cold Steve Austin the attorney general next?

Mustaine was (is) a whiner for sure, but to be fair, his music also was (is) a lot better.

>Kid Rock makes speech without committing to flushing the US down the toilet or shilling for Israel.

I can't vote for him, but he has my support so far. It's that easy to be better than 75% of the Senate these days. SAD!