Met with Schumer, then

this.

DRUMPFED

>be greatest dealmaker on Earth
>Republicans sabotaging your presidency
>Start making deals with your enemies
>Your own "allies" get shit on for doing nothing, probably get primaried in '18

Winning is winning

Schumer must have anally raped him good. Shoved his shriveled kike penis right up Tump's ass and he liked it. MANY SUCH CASES. SAD!

didn't Trump say he would end DACA? what is this?!

not taking action during the 6 month period it requires to take action WOW DRUMPFTY DUMPFT IS TOAST

Shit, it's real. So he was just bullshitting all along like always.

Trump is a worthless cunt. It's time to admit it.

get in here

Who the fuck knows what Trump is thinking. I don't think worrying about it is worth the time.

CTR is back boys.

>there are people on this planet who STILL don't get how Trump works.
It was never about DACA, it was about the fact that it was unconstituionally forced through by Obama like a fucking dictator.
Trump is only calling for Congress to settle the matter one way or the other as that is their job, not the president's.

Damn.... If only I had voted for HER...

There is no reason to allow those spics to stay. He is betraying all of his supporters by allowing DACA to remain intact

>bleating intensifies

He's doesn't want to ruin their Christmas dinner by having ICE smashing in through the windows.
God you fags are worse than women.

B-but what about muh 4d chess?

You're literally a stupid bitch

agree. im with her now

we cant let him get near those codes.

How about putting some thought into a post for once you faggot ass nigger.

CTR is dead. IS shareblue now, but not for long, head their pedophile pederast leader is about to croack

All the hick states sued and won a case on Obama's DACA expansion previously. Now they know they could win, they are pushing Trump hard while threatening to sue the gov again if he doesn't destroy DACA. He is just a pathetic wimpy faggot like all the libruls told you. That's why he had his whipping boy Jeff announce the repeal in the first place. The wall isn't getting built either in case you were wondering.

>Met with David Brock then
this thread

This. I can't see his presidency improving from here on out. He'll just be another Bush-type neocon, afraid to push forward any real conservative policy. The Jewish media and deep state pressure got to him good.

Oh shit our POTUS actually tweeted these words

>still thinking Trump is your guy

WEW
E
A

I absolutely LOVE the delusions! MAGAcucks are in full denial mode.

WTF I love me now

Why does it bother you that 800K people, who have lived here their whole lives, want to remain here? Does it somehow make your life better knowing they're getting fucked over?

Pitiful, sad individuals. I pray that your life gets better and less hateful.

So Trump is a jewish communist zionist agent in league with the ADL/SPLC squad that bombed the Murrah building and swastika's their own synagogues. Media Matters is pr firm for the Clintons and the Pedo Mossad, hence it being 100% kosher OH VEY

MMM That LUKOIL

Russia is in league wit....

Because with non-whites brings an endless parade of horseshit. Crime. Welfare.

>Hurr durr these are spics in school

They bring spic culture to America. Go back.

>Hurr durr these spics are working

A job an American could take

>Hurr durr Americans wont do those jobs

Then send some fucking nigger with 4 kids on the welfare train to do it, and if she doesn't, cut her gibs. Fuck all of you bleeding-heart commies.

>during

I have DACA and do IT contract jobs. Most of the jobs I do are given to me because people are too fucking lazy and don't want to drive 2+ hours for projects. I do. I didn't take a job from anyone, believe me. They couldn't find candidates to drive that long.

Btw I am Mexican but I'm not into Mexican culture. I think it's shit and glamorizes cartels too much. So don't pack us all in one box. Many DACA recipients aren't even Hispanic FYI.

DREAM Act will pass and you will lose. Bet on it.