I've decided to kill all the liberals. After multiple failed attempts to drag them back into reality...

I've decided to kill all the liberals. After multiple failed attempts to drag them back into reality, I resign to the unsatisfactory conclusion that they are so mentally warped and dependent on the lies from which they are constructed, that they are a total loss and unable to be rehabilitated.

I am going to drive to California and abduct high profile leftists. From there, I plan to dismember each one and send the pieces to other public figures on the left. Primarily, Jews, but I will execute in the same fashion those sympathizers and co-conspirators whom are influential.

I never would have thought it would come to this. I never thought that I would be driven to this point. My whole life, I believed that Hitler was evil and demonic. Recently, I have been made aware of all things that I have grown knowing, are complete fabrications of the Elder Zionist's plot. I was hollow, but I find myself filled with the resolve of the ancients.

The Jew Lies. We labor as slaves for material objects that are worth pennies on the dollar. No one owns the radio waves. You don't owe taxes. You pay for public roads that you cannot naturally travel without an unlimited amount of paperwork and insurances. How does it feel to know that you can be arrested for fishing without a license? How does it feel to know that America has become a prison nation?

I'm done. This is the only way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtSZSEiCryI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budyonnovsk_hospital_hostage_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're going to do fuck all mate just like everyone on this website

you might wanna talk with shia about that...

Hurry the fuck up and do it, you FBI cunt.

>namefag
why are you telling us? It's not the only way.
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire

youtube.com/watch?v=YtSZSEiCryI

DOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIT!
Also if you crucify and disembowel atleast ONE of them, ill start on the east coast

Include me in the screencap

cool story babe

Do it then pussy

Maximum kek. Holy hell.

>flawless grammar
>sophisticated rambling
>lack of ambiguity

Could be an autist fucking around, an excerpt from a sociopath's upcoming manifesto, or a fed. Take your pick.

>liberals are warped
>conclusion: dismember
Nice larp, Dylann.

90% chance it's an autist fucking around. Though it would be pretty sweet if OP decided to bomb CNN or Google headquarters or something.

Reported to FBI because I know you wont do shit faggot, enjoy getting party vanned and fucked in the ass by Jamal

hi 3 letters agency

I feel another crisis actor psyop and false flag of Sup Forums coming on jews will never stop with their blind hate and defamation of those who justly defend themselves from their ugly, snake lie, brutal aggression

If you were going to actually do something, you wouldn't be announcing it like an idiot.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

dats the spirit.

godspeed user

This is the dumbest plan I've heard in my life. If I were a terrorist like you, here's what I'd do:

1) Make a list of prominent anti-white politicians, a kill list
2) Assassinate as many of them as possible at once
3) Publish your kill-list online and ensure it is found on your person when you're killed/captured
Copy-cats now know who to kill to follow up your vision and you've executed a successful terror attack.

Any silly plan to abduct and dismember Leftists simply won't work. It's too elaborate. Odds are the very first one will just get away from you and report you as a madman to the police.

If you ever get a group, do something like the Buydonnovsk Hospital Hostage Crisis. Take over the hospital and threaten to kill all the patients unless they end all anti-white policies, or something of that nature.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budyonnovsk_hospital_hostage_crisis

I fantasize about this and killing shitskins on a daily basis. it's been going on for a while now and I might snap.

ok CIA

CNN please include my post when you show this thread on the air

Wolf Blitzer has pretty eyes

Most likely.

The happening god has a full enough stomach these days. OP's services are no longer necessary.

Hi, Huffpost, could you fuck off? We're trying to have actual conversations on this board.

Honestly the only thing stopping tens of thousands of young white men from joining a white nationalist terror cell is that no such terror cells exist. If one formed in a place like South Africa or something, I would fly over and join. I've been thinking that we should just form paramilitary groups and prepare for the race war outright.

Hello FBI!

Hello CNN~!

HI MOM!!

It's an autismo who is semi-LARPing, like everyone on Sup Forums. He's not actually going to go out and commit a terror attack, but odds are he wishes he could and genuinely would like to kill all the Lefties if he had the chance.

Fuck off, idiot.

Btw dumbass I hope you posted from behind a few proxies
Otherwise you're getting Jake Brahm'd

Anime tiddies

OP you deserve a fuckin bump m8 good luck on your endeavours

Post redpills for CNN

Can't tell if FBI or LARP.

When you see me on t.v., I'll flip the camera off, just for you.

Potatoing in epic bread.

Get a Trip and make sure to post pics here. Oh, wait, you're not gonna do shit. Nevermind.

>tfw everyone in here is getting v&nd

The lone gunman is the ultimate red-pill. Any paramilitary group traveling together would be met with resistance from a government agency. There is also the aspect of infiltration and sabotage. No... The lone gunman is the only way to stay under the radar until the act can be carried out, with maximum effect.

when will you start the happening

Young man, listen, I appreciate that a lot of you Sup Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you it's okay. But let me send you a message: This is a blip. A temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you are out of your parents' basement to meet a few people that aren't like you. You are afraid. We are not.

I don't understand this comic.

Delicious pasta.

Sure, but it's no way to win a war. The actual deaths from the terror attack rarely are what matter; it's the psychological impact the terror attack causes that matters. We want to push this country to its breaking point so that it will cease its ongoing White Genocide. Killing a few Leftists alone wouldn't matter.

Take note faggots, this is how you get v&

>we want to actually have policies put in place
This cannot be done if we are seen as unAmerican terrorists. The left have been waiting for years for an excuse to say "right wing terrorism", proving them right isn't exactly the best idea.

So don't, you FBI faggot.

No times. No dates. Soon.

errrrr this dismembering and ting, could you save me a few bits, like some leftie celebs vadge maybe a breastbit or two,,,cheers ill look after them well

Liberals are killing off themselves.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

what show was this from again?

It's about intimidation. It's about making an example. To truly BTFO these phillistines, they have to know that everything they love is at risk. To make them resize this, you have to show them.

>they are so mentally warped and dependent on the lies from which they are constructed, that they are a total loss and unable to be rehabilitated

funny, because liberals say the same thing about you

>Recently, I have been made aware of all things that I have grown knowing, are complete fabrications of the Elder Zionist's plot.

the elder zionist is a jewish trick

>We labor as slaves for material objects that are worth pennies on the dollar. No one owns the radio waves. You don't owe taxes. You pay for public roads that you cannot naturally travel without an unlimited amount of paperwork and insurances. How does it feel to know that you can be arrested for fishing without a license? How does it feel to know that America has become a prison nation?

feels good man. best and most powerful nation on the planet in all of human history.

good show or best show?

you mean next week after your dishwashing shift?

fake and gay. i'd sage if sage did fuckall anymore.

I will pray for you. You will be a hero if you do it. No pressure though, man.

P H Y S I C A L R E M O V A L

Not really much worse than what they are doing to us as it is.. you can relate to that can't you Achmed?

Cover the Hollywood sign in Pepe stickers.

>feels good man. best and most powerful nation on the planet in all of human history.

Define nation. Then realize just how wrong you are. Your stupidity validates OP's position completely. Hopefully you are the first on his list.

but gl anyway

i dunno, i think letting liberals live and fume over Trump is more of a punishment than dismemberment.

we need to reinstate Los Pepes. this time against leftist degenerates

wear a bernie shirt
and update your fb with left stuff

Godspeed OP. With your plan, and with the vanning. If things are really progressing this fast, you give even the totally blackpilled like me a vague hope.

fucking anglo scum
>stop owning guns
>you're not gonna do shit mate

I hate that my ancestors delineated from the insufferable rainy isle pisshole

OP is soon to realize that free speech has consequences.

Enjoy your v& OP.

I honestly hope this thread doesn't get pruned or deleted. This man is honestly exercising his constitutional right for revolution. If the people feel oppressed enough, it's almost our duty to say fuck you to the establishment (in this case, the fucking kikes).

American Horror Story I think?

I hoping, user, I'm hoping. I'm so brimmed that I am boiling over, but I can't do it myself. But I am too based now to just go to work and be a wage cuck for these kike overlords that simultaneously give my tax money to foreign invaders that wish to replace me.