Poo invasion of Europe

Indian are invading Europe. Though most are flocking to Western Europe, they are even reaching places like Poland. How do we cope with the poo menace, perhaps the worst of the shitskins.

Just bite the pillow & accept Aryan invasion.

>implying gypsies aren't Indian rejects

GIVE BACK GOA, POO THIEF!

the uk is the darkest because they literally tried to colonize bigass 100s of languages india kek

This. Gyppos should be counted in the statistics.

Come & take it...if you can.

I have no idea why our political class is so fucking stupid as it opens its asshole so the diarrhea can just fly up in there again

hypothetical: if I started killing as many subcontinental rajniggers as possible would Indians back home get butthurt? Or do you insects not feel much for your fellow man?

1/2 the people don't know what Portugal is.

Romania should be redder considering gypsies are basically indians.

Well, gypsies are basically inferior Indians so yeah, quite a lot of them here

They have massive riots that they kill a lot of people and proper special police/military for riots that even protect monuments, and heritage of British Raj policies about this.
I think they don't care much. It is what I've got from a previous thread this month about a protest of followers of Sikh-like cult in India.

Aren't Gypsies white?

England deserves it, that's what they get for playing TEG like shit.

Poos are bro tier
Its the wh*Tes you need to watch out for

Does this pass as white?

look like Turks

Maybe they mixed with them on their path to Europe.

We tried to civilize them. Educate them. Give them job. Move them to actual houses. It didn't work. Pic related.

turks or gypsies?