To anyone saying Trump has went back on his promise

Just a reminder:

>Trump has no intentions bringing back DACA
>He wants DREAMers to be deported
>He will veto any legislation that includes DACA
>He already said privately to a WH staffer that he hasn't forgot about "the base" and is only saying he will sign DACA legislation as a formality

Shareblue and Discord shills need to leave immediately. DREAMers are going back.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/koch-brothers-will-push-congress-to-protect-dreamers
archive.is/CieVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're right, that's why the shills are trying so hard to make this is into a positive for the left. It's another blow to their agenda.

I hope he's just trolling the dems, but I doubt that's what he's doing
he's just incompetent

It's weird. There has been lots of mixed signals.

It's already been said before that Trump will never allow DACA to pass. The 6-month crap is just there to toy with the neocons and rinos, and potentially draw them out of the woodwork for the 2018 midterms.

There have been no mixed signals trump said he wants to deport them and will not sign any legaslation with DACA in it. We won we just have to wait for congress make a fool out of themselves and hand trump a bill that he will vetos

>complains about shills
>thread full of one liner stale whining about shills
>posts doctored screenshot with "say's" headline
Have the Jared kushner bots malfunctioned?

1488D chess is a game of duplicity and misdirecting your opponents. we have to stick by Trump even when it seems he's turned his back on us

Dreamers must obey law
Now if they want path to citizenship, they can't vote
Vote means breaking the law
Obama did not enforce laws
Trump does

Hillary's 2 million Dreamer vote evaporates

genius

>I'll post it again

As usual, OP is a faggot.

Oh he will sign it. His masters demand it.

You have to go back.

Trump has 800,000 hostages right now. He's gonna veto any DACA legislation if there's no border wall in the budget.

dreaming of welfare. why do you hate the dreamers so much? they just want to dream. I remember I had a dream the other night so i'm standing with the dreamers. Why can't you let us dream.

Lmao. You sound like a wife in an abusive relationship. You still love the abuser and stick with him no matter what. Quite funny!

kek, good move.

Why do you insist on posting this, they changed the story after i downloaded the screenshot? if you look on google cache it says it says what it says on OP picture

I never even though of that
"Ok dems, you can have your illegal migrants or your legal ones, which is it?"

>Trump has 800,000 hostages right now. He's gonna veto any DACA legislation if there's no border wall in the budget.
And he signals that by tweeting his resolve on the same day as he blew off his "fund the wall or I'll close this bitch up" stance in order to negotiate with the Democratic caucus so to keep the government open, being spotted arm in arm with Chuck Schumer and laughing.

Dumbfuck.

He's getting the dems to negotiate witth him. To show Baul Ryan and Mitch McConnell what the 2018 plus presidency will look like once they get btfo for having no scrote.

What are you talking about? It's right here: thedailybeast.com/koch-brothers-will-push-congress-to-protect-dreamers

Koch bros support DACA. It will pass. Trump will sign it. GG nazis! You lost.

Let's archive archive.is/CieVc

I meant to quote this

God bless President Trump!

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
O
U

H
A
V
E

T
O

G
O

B
A
C
K

During Obama we used to complain about what he did, not what he said

During Trump we complain about what he says, not what he does

Niggers he is keeping every promise in the book and everyone is losing their mind because he said HE MIGHT sign DACA. IF HE DOES, lose your minds. Until then he's fucking doing EVERYTHING WE WANTED. Stop cucking out, you bunch of degenerate fucking larping nazi faggots

>if you look on google cache it says it says what it says on OP picture
>says
>not say's

>Until then he's fucking doing EVERYTHING WE WANTED
Because what you want is to be angry at "liberals" and also to trump your chest over a gain of office.

>trump
>thump
Freudian slip. Although to say "trumping your chest" might become an actual thing if he keeps it up.

sure we'll sign for enforcement funding in exchange for amnesty goy... no we'd never pull the funding the first chance we get, you can trust us :^)

Mexican jumping beans will wish they jumped the line back to beantown. MEXICANTS ON SUICIDE WATCH.