Why haven't you converted to ISLAM yet?

Why haven't you converted to ISLAM yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizRJwnIkQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9a4g7W_vRjU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Israel is the coolest.

I read the Nag Hammadi library before I read the Koran. It had too many spoilers.

Ex-Muslim here, don't convert to Islam.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Begone, sionista. And may ALLAH have mercy on your soul.

That's heretical.

>Ex-Muslim here, don't convert to Islam
>Swede

Good God I just can't even

>allah

Lmao

>Apostate here, keep being a degenerate
How about no, Shaitan?

>sionistas

I'm not a goat-fucking slave.

Because I am Buddhist and I have my hands full.....killing you nigs in Myanmar.

Beastiality is haram and no Muslim should be a slave.

Please delete this grossly blasphemous image from your computer.

Also ex-Muz here. So glad I fell out of that mind trap lol.

There is no such thing as an open minded Muslim

Because I don't believe in honor killings, genital mutilation (female OR male), Allah (this one's important for Muslims, believe it or not), any number of pseudoscientific statements in the Koran, the ritualised abuse of women, washing my feet 100 times a day, not being allowed to drink alcohol or eat pork, etc.

If you think all those things are traditional western values you need to pick up a fucking book!

>this

When a group that normaly would literally never hurt a fly begins genociding you, you done goofed.

Islam is violent
Allah is a fuck
Mohammed was a pedophile scumbag
Muslims blow up

We were warned about you guys

Galatians 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Not into smelling other men farts at close proximity 5 times per day. Also your moHAMhead was a dirty pedophile.

Good question actually. Life would sure be easier here.

Sure thing Hadji

Because I don't want to bow to an imaginary guy in the sky 5 times a day.
Also, they look like communist shit.

An army of soldiers unafraid of death is admittedly a powerful trait.

Prosperity xDDDDD
One T R U E (tm) God
Islam
For real?

Muslims are a fucking parasite that kill and convert a natives population religion, language, and culture. Go fuck yourself ached.
Piss and bacon be upon your pedophile prophet.

"Open minded" is a western euphemism for being a cuck.

And why not?

>Christianity is anti-degeneracy
>Christian countries are the most degenerate places on the planet
C'mon people of the book. All you need is one more Prophet to deliver your countries from this evil.

Of course they're not afraid of death.

They don't live a life worth a fuck. They are cavemen trapped in the future, kicking and screaming like infants.

Europe's identity is so intertwined with christianity it's imseparable.

Because it's stupid and evil.

Here's a Christian sculpture of female angels trampling Mohammed under their unwashed feet.

(((Age of consent))) is unnatural. It is a man-made law.

Islam invented capitalism.

That's why Islam is so great. Unbelievers simply cannot stand against for Allah is on our side.

>>Christian countries are the most degenerate places on the planet
atheist*

Look at Christian countries 100-200 years ago before the atheist fags showed up and there was 0(zero) degeneracy

omg you're an actual Muslim. I thought you were trolling lol.

Okay lemme ask you why you think Islam is the true religion.

>Because it's stupid and evil.
And why is that?

>Here's a Christian sculpture of female angels trampling Mohammed under their unwashed feet.
Lmao, Christcucks can only win against The Prophet (pbuh) in their fiction.

lol, just because degenerate kikes have taken over my country you think I'm going to start worshiping a goatfucker?

Swede, you're doing things upside down. It's progressive to CONVERT to Islam, not GET OUT of it

>converted

Bad Muslim.

Nah, he's just being a cheeky cunt. The age of consent bit gave it away.

Granted, he found a way to insult islam from england without getting locked up for mind crimes.

You want me to tell you why compulsively washing your feet and abstaining from moderate alcohol consumption is stupid?

You want me to tell you why the ritual abuse of women and girls is evil?

Something tells me this will be a losing endeavor. I don't argue with edgelords why shooting up a school is wrong because you can't convince evil to be good.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizRJwnIkQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9a4g7W_vRjU

>Admitting that Islam is a parasite
Thanks for agreeing with me Achmed, the first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one.
Now I'll give you a hint what you should do next, go back to your own country and fucking fix it you inbred roach.

"Muh European values" have nothing to do with Christianity.

Dont try to downplay the men who charge toward certain death fixated on their only goal - to destroy any non-Muslim.

They're like fleshy terminators.

Besides Europe followed Cjrist for 2000 years

The only atheist countries left are East Asian communist countries. And while they are terrible, western degeneracy has not gotten so far yet.

It is the Christian west that is plagued by gayness, feminism, self-flagellation and other such evils.

It is evident in the works of Muslims that we are blessed by Allah. Less degeneracy, stronger families, meaningful lives, closer communities. While the west squabbles over US dollars in hopes to enrich their lives they miss what truly matters, and what Islam already has.

Because Slav + Islam is a NONO.

>Less degeneracy, stronger families, meaningful lives, closer communities.
Women forced to marry their rapists in Pakistan are killing themselves in droves.

Sweden, France, Germany etc. aren't all that Christian anymore bucko

And Pope is licking muslims' legs today

Running outta bait Onslow.

>flag
Checks out hamdullilah.

Alcohol is liquid-degeneracy
Having clean feet is hygienic
Giving women any position of power will only hurt society. It is Allah's will that they are subordinate (but not necessarily inferior) to the man of their lives.

That's not being a parasite. That's conquering glory.
This is like saying white Christian people are a parasite because they conquered and annihilated pagans all over the world.

The pope isn't Christian he's catholic

That's their fault for not following Allah's law.

Sweden is literally a Christian monarchy with a state-Christian church.

And secular countries are still Christian countries as they hold a Christian people with Christian leaders. This is like saying Turkey is not Muslim.

Islam is consistently violent even in Islamic majority countries. It's completely barbaric and allows insane people to be insane. Also Islam is non white. The day that society submits to Allah is the day after that said society was invaded by shitskin hordes

Your loss.

Feet don't need to be cleaned multiple times a day to be hygienic.

Islam literally preaches the inferiority of women, their testimony is worth half a man's in court. I believe in the inferiority of women too but just be fucking honest.

>less degeneracy
Equal in degeneracy
>stronger families
yes, but brainwashing your kin would produce that effect and Europeans used to do that at a time, and many still do. But it wasnt religion brainwashing but more developmental like sending them to instrument classes and helping them with their homework ( as opposed to leaving them to fend for themselves whilst public schools handle all of the childrens development)
Even among the families who dont practice the brainwashing they still exchange gifts at christmas and celebrate holidays together.

>meaningful lives
Totally debatable. Largest scientific centers, nature reservations, welfare groups etc. etc. are European based, and Id say those are incredibly meaningful pursuits that have been flourished by a reverance of intellgience as opposed to religion.

>closer communities
Debatable.

Clearly you're just playing Devil's advocate/trolling but I think you honestly believe some of this shit. My guess is that you're one of those "white sharia" dorks and this is all just a front for your fetishised abuse of women.

You will learn someday.

Yeah and people who don't wipe their ass think they didn't need to anyway.

There's a difference between subordinates and what is necessarily inferiority. Women are valued in other areas of life, motherhood, housekeeping, other such feminine pursuits where men do not hold the same authority. Having a different role does not mean one is inferior to another, as any righteous Muslim is only a servant of Allah.

>Sweden is literally a Christian monarchy with a state-Christian church.
Look at how many Christians bs atheists there are in that country. Also they abort around 70% of babies which isn't Christian at all.

>And secular countries are still Christian countries as they hold a Christian people with Christian leaders. This is like saying Turkey is not Muslim.
I bet 0(zero) world leaders are actually saved. They also don't follow the Bible at all.

Tell me which things from the pic in the Bible doesn't talk against. Also my arguement was the comment not the picture.

Because Sup Forumsniggers were told by their parents to be Christians.

there's no such thing as an ex-Muslim only an apostate living on borrowed time. your day will come infidel

>Equal in degeneracy
You have 10 seconds to find me a single Muslim country where faggots are allowed to "marry".
>yes, but brainwashing your kin would produce that effect and Europeans
Oh, Allah. I didn't realize the degeneration had gotten so bad.

No, user. Having familial solidarity with your siblings and utmost respect for you parents is not brainwashing. It is what normal people should be like. Just because in the west they think it's normal to let children disrespect their parents and chop off the balls of little boys does not mean that this is "freedom" or whatever they call it these days.

> and Id say those are incredibly meaningful pursuits that have been flourished by a reverance of intellgience as opposed to religion.
They don't seem to be helping anyone live meaningful lives. This is the folly of the west, and why Spengler rightly identified it as "Faustian civilization". They trade their humanity for earthly pursuits under the false idea that this will bring them meaning, it will not. So far it has only made them depressed, decadent and corrupt.

What gives life meaning is not more things, rather it is less and the spiritual insight of how to live with less.

>Debatable.
Even you know that is true. Westerners often bemoan the decline of their churches and the distrust within their communities. It is undeniable that in this regard Muslims are better off.

Czech Republic is 75% atheist. Germany is run by the Christian Democratic Union.

I've been preaching traditional gender roles for about a decade and a half now so your little lecture doesn't teach me much, but Islam is quite more drastic than you're portraying it in its treatment of women.

This is no more evident than in the contrast of cultures between the West and Islamic countries. In the West, in our heyday, there exist concepts such as chivalry, our adoration of women reached a sickeningly sweet fever pitch than resembled worship ("Happy wife, happy life"). Yet we never faltered because our roles were clearly defined and we got along. Consequently, women had a greater quality of life, living in a culture that adored them for their roles as mothers and wives, and enjoying their in-tact clitoris and protection from rapists.

And no, chivalry is not a modern feminist concept. It was at its strongest right after the advent of courtly love in the 13th century. Eleanor of Aquitane was one of the earliest proponents of what we can identify as chivalry.

Asking us to throw out our innate respect for women in exchange for white sharia or some other drug-addled precept seems more and more like the attempt of sexual sadists who hate women to undermine Western values.

I'll leave with the traditional wedding vows as expressed in the English book of common prayer:

Bride, "I,_____, take thee, _____, to be my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth.

Groom, placing ring upon bride's finger, "With this Ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship, and with all my worldly goods I thee endow: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen."

Soon they will come for you.

And Czech republic is poor as shit and all whores.

Germany isn't run by actual Bible believing Christians. Stop lying to yourself.

Fagotry isnt the only act of degeneracy. People fuck donkeys because they cant pay dowry hahaha

Your family model is based off a terrifying God who threatens you with eternal torture if you dont follow his commands including listen to your parents. Children and brainwashed by being bombarded with Islamism from the day they are born. They are sent to madrassa and taught how to think like a Muslim.

>meaningful lives are not meaningful
m'kay

>I know its true
Nah just CBF point out the obvious

Also i said 100-200 years ago not today. When people actually believed and followed the Bible the West was fine.

From the day Paul hijacked The Prophet Isa's message of Islam it was destined that Christians would fall into moral corruption, as their religion is fundamentally a corruption of the moral truth of Allah.

Christian scripture rightly identifies what is good, and what isn't. As does Jewish scripture. But these religions have been bastardized by men for their own interests. Christians do not follow what the One God tells them, they follow what priests, pastors, bishops and other idolatrous charlatans tell them. The few Christians that do (usually ultra-fundamentalist protestants, that are often compared to Muslims) are reviled and laughed at by their fellow "Christians".

This is the problem with Christianity, it has the right goals. But too many people using it for the wrong purposes. If we're to rightly achieve God/Allah's world then it is necessary that we all see his unaltered vision in the teachings of the Prophet (pbuh)

>ITT silly brit wanker triggers Sup Forums autistic screeching by pretenting to be a muslim

what is it with your whole white race thing. who cares what race people are? it's all about individual character. And is the white race really so special that it is worth saving? look at european history for the past 2000 years.

That didn't really answer it. Yoi just said that Christians usually follow what man says instead of the Bible. I was saying how the Bible warns aboit Mohammed and Joseph Smith because it says false gospel(which you teach) and an angel from Heaven(which both Mohammed and Joseph Smith claimed to be vistited by an angel).

1) I love freedom too much to subscribe to a totalitarian religion
2) Eating pork, drinking alcohol, and being uncircumcised are my God-given rights as a tradition of my people for the last 10,000 years
3) Muhammad is in no way a prophet of God or even a particularly admirable man
4) Their language and prayers are full of disgusting Semitic choking sounds

honestly that would be more impressive if they didn't fear death because they were brave and righteous, no, it is because they are foolish enough to believe in their path to paradise.

Here's the thing, your argument is loaded with the presumptions that we do not respect our women and love our wives and daughters. We absolutely do as I tell you.

This is not a matter of a clash of morals. It is a matter of you just having an irrational distrust of Islam. When really if you accept that women ought to be respected and protected, that traditional gender roles are essential for a functioning righteous society, and that there is more than what is material to the relationship between a man and his wife then you should hate and despise the west. In the west rapists are given protection while women are pushed towards feminism, in Islam rapists are stoned to death. In the west women are defiled many times throughout their lives by strangers while in Islam a woman loves only her husband. In the west good works like motherhood and looking after her husband are looked down upon as useless and inferior, while in Islam they are exalted.

Also
>female genital mutilation
That's not an Islamic thing, that's an African thing. Christian Africans do that too.

you do realize that god or allah is just a made up fairy tale right?

Thanks for this post. I enjoyed the lack of symmetry in the wedding vows. Makes a lot of sense.

>Preserve european culture
I don't remember european culture being about raping goats, molesting kids and treating women like shit.

If Christianity is a skewed version of Islam, why did it not keep some of the brutal perks of Islam like war, booty and sex slaves.

Why does Christianity not have any of that and instead preach for pacifisim.

Wouldnt you order your followers to defend their belief with violence like Islam does if you wanted to form a cult?

This is proof that Christianity is mutually exclusive to Islam.

Islam is black

>Fagotry isnt the only act of degeneracy
No, but it is the ultimate sign that a people have fallen to total degeneracy. It is a blatant mockery of divine natural law and the enshrinement of hedonism. Any culture that allows faggots to "marry" is infinitely more degenerate than one that doesn't. Much like how Poland (no faggots) is not nearly as degenerate as France (loves faggots)

>Your family model is based off a terrifying God who threatens you with eternal torture if you dont follow his commands including listen to your parents. Children and brainwashed by being bombarded with Islamism from the day they are born. They are sent to madrassa and taught how to think like a Muslim.
Oh no, we educate children in religion, morality and justice from a young age and (rightly) tell them that they'll go to hell if they disobey Allah. How evil!

It's not like Christianity says you'll go to hell if you act like a degenerate. Right?

>m'kay
>my life is meaningful because my country has national parks
You're an idiot. Read some philosophy.

You're just strawmanning me brah. Maybe you need to read some philosophy

Is converting something like a hipster trend?
A new chewing gum?

Why converting to Islam is the question.

Hello, MI5
I appreciate your principles, please post your address I would really love to converse wjth you in person. I definitely do not wish to flay you whilst your shit coloured fellow rats watch, never. I don't have a men's bone in my body.

Post your address Senpai.

>T---they're not TRUE Christians!

Do you know who wrote Galatians? It was Paul, and it is Paul who I am telling you as the deceiver. He knew that when he spread his corrupting influence it would only be a matter of time before Allah sent another prophet to correct it.

Fuck off, degenerate.

Because which is more beneficial for someone out to control a population? The idea that they should be brave, strong and martial men, or the idea that they should be passive, tolerant eunuchs?

If Christian leaders want to go to war or take spoils they will do so even if they themselves preach against it. Because above all else they are hypocrites.

>Wouldnt you order your followers to defend their belief with violence like Islam does if you wanted to form a cult?
Yes because the Israelites never used violence to assert Allah's law. Right?

>flag
evry tiem

Why do muslims live very comfortably in every non muslim country BUT eat shit in their own degenerate muslim countries?

This lol.

Move to an Arab country so you can be with your people.

That's right they aren't. If you support faggots then you don't follow the Bible.

Also with your autistic picture Christianity is anti-globalism and anti-jew

I'm white and Scottish.

What?

Because quality of life can be seen to be inversely proportional to the number of mudslimes.

Besides what Paul teaches is the same as what Christ taught if you don't take verses out if context

It's not though. It's blatant power-hungry pandering to Roman pagans.

There's a reason Peter (who was actually righteous and actually knew The Prophet Isa) was totally opposed to Paul's blasphemy.

I will literally fuck you up

You will literally sit at your computer and make empty threats.