Give me one reason why white men shouldn't breed with asian women, creating the ultimate master race to rule the world?

Give me one reason why white men shouldn't breed with asian women, creating the ultimate master race to rule the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
youtube.com/watch?v=XtIT_dA7rY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

breed with as many chinks as you want the master race are jews

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732

just a thought though

Because you get crazy motherfuckers like me who can see how pathetic and low both you and your Asian waifu are. Also we half breeds all have some kind of autism so it's all cool right?

Why the fuck, would anyone want to make anime real?

What about Jews and Africans? #YESTOAFRICANAZIJEWS

1. They don't talk to me
2. They migrate to Italy just with their families
3. They are permanently surveilled by their parents or brothers
4. They hardly speak a word of Italian
5. Best way to meet one is to go to a massage parlour OR a Chinese food shop

Literally the Asian Jews. They live secluded from society.

>just with their families
I mean... Not as independent adults

From what I've seen on here Sup Forums is pretty fine with asians as long as they don't flood America like the hispanics are doing.

Their culture is also generally more similar to ours.

I am pretty blackpilled on white women these days, senpai. I divorced last year after 10 years of marriage and white women have changed drastically for the worse since I was dating them previously. So far all of the ones I have dated since the divorce have been superficial self absorbed leftists retards. Honestly considering the yellow pill. Feels bad, but I don't know if I can take this shit.

In the case of Australia, New Zealand, and Canada though, they are flooding then, and unlike the mestizos they are backed by an organized and unitary expansionist power with nearly limitless reserves of immigrants and capital.

Older unmarried women are all like that.

Ouch. I could definitely see them taking a lot of high paying jobs from the natural borns

Sometimes second post is best post

So it would seem. What do?

Because the incels of Sup Forums are mad about anyone breeding because they're not.

fake news
they're smarter than white people. So?

I'm gonna bitch about race mixing but it's okay when I do it with a qt Asian girl because muh anime. Good goys give up on white women. Dont forget to remember the 6 gorillion

ya'll are just looking for a reason to justify race mixing with your jap waifu's, you wouldnt be saying the same about asin men fucking white women

future pig nose

The white race is doomed so unless we want a world ruled by niggers and hispanics we should mix with asians. Both parties win

White man + Indian woman = true Aryan masterrace.

That's fine. Makes it easier to pick them out in a crowd if they're all the same color.

You are getting brown ese, Estados Unidos de América not united states of América praise Jesús

If your hapa kid is a boy then you doomed his entire life like elliot rodger

no woman wants any guy unless they're rich

Because you're an ugly pathetic sexpat who can't get white women so you try to cuck asian men who are already given a handicap from (((hollywood))).
How does it feel to benefit from Jews, manlet degenerate?

that's not exactly true though. Looks and race play a massive role and I see the white race at the top

It's only good for your male children's mental health if they grow up in Japan or South Korea, where they won't be cucked by superior white bois. But moving there makes you a traitor to your people.

Dem asian womyn

>not exactly
when it comes to starting a family or having a serious relationship, money is always #1, when it comes to sex attractiveness is always #1
beta bucks, alpha fucks

or I'm an average looking white guy who has given up on trying to get a decent white woman.

I've

Check this guy out. He's obviously seriously fucked up in the head from having WMAF parents, and he admits it.
youtube.com/watch?v=XtIT_dA7rY8

Caught

It sounds like a good idea on the surface, but hapas are fucking insane. I think it's better if we just let them have the east while we take care of the west.

That

Yellow

Fever

NIGGER

Don't be niggers to Asians
You faggots whinge about mudslimes and niggers fucking white women then you go and do the same shit to Asians
Breed within your race
How could you not want your children to look like you

t.chingchong

you're just cherrypicking only 20% of females in China or Japan look remotly good and the other 85% looks like inbreeds

NZ and Australia will be Chinese territory within the century.

going on a date with a 27 year old korean woman saturday, what should I expect? I hear around that age their parents are hassling them for kids and they're considered "leftovers".

>white fathers
>last names are Oku and Miyazawa
what did they mean by this?

Not today boi's - feeling too good to get rick rolled.

sliding this bread

what if you're already mixed race? does it matter then?

Basically this
No they are the Mexicans of Australia and New Zealand
They work cash in hand jobs getting paid below minimum wage because they squeeze 20 people into 3 bedroom apartments we recently had a steel mill in south Australia come under investigation because it employed a bunch of chinamen that didn't speak a word of English and paid them $1.90 an hour

That's not how genetics work. Also, race mixers should be gassed. OP, you should do us all a favor and kys.

We don't want to breed with INFERIOR races

the children are subhuman

Billy Sing looks like the whitest white guy ever.

This is a sexy happa

Because when white men breed with asian women the results involve psychotic manlets and hyper-slut females.