ASSANGE EXPOSES WHITE GENOCIDE

Alex Jones, Assange, and other mainsteamers are openly speaking of white genocide. What does this mean about the future of white identity and advocacy? Will the sleeping giant of white rural America finally take the red pill and develop a true tribal consciousness?
mobile.twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/905806085466066945

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/julianassange/status/904006478616551425
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TIME TRAVEL CONFIRMED

For the sake of the 14 , drop the swastika

INDISPUTABLE OUR GUY

anyone got an archive for that thread?

Should childless people be allowed to hold positions of political power?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

people with fake families for political reasons shouldnt be held in high regard. id rather someone with iron will and dedication to the job with no family than fake shit like obama.

It's what I always say. If you want to help the white race survive you need to move to smaller cities. Better environment for kids, lower cost of life, more conservative...

Jesus he sounds just like Alex Jones and Molyneux...

Well, the 800lb gorillia right now is anti-white demographic genoicde. I guess a man like Julian can't help himself. Though it's conflated with "nazism" to point it out, nonetheless that is the true evil in the world right now.

I hope he continues down this path, they have no option but to rage and reveal themselves

Bill and Hillary Clinton are married with a daughter, this does not make any fucking difference, they are as evil as the childless globalists of the rest of the world.

>Doesn't expose private central banking

>Doesn't expose fractional reserved banking

>Starts dividing nation

I think CIA got him

is this real or fake?

>City people all voted for Hillary.

city is where all the mexicans and blacks live. of course they vote for hillary

ITS 100% real look it up yoursef.

not much that can be done about it now, see the hysteria over DACA- even from some GOP politicians. Mexican population has got too big to reverse.

holy shit

I was in that thread. It was probably a LARP. OP was vague and didn't have anything valuable for future insights.

Assange seems pretty based. I think he is deeply deeply redpilled on jews etc but doesn't dare reveal his power level

give me the link! i don't believe he posted this.

but he posted an article of one of his friends today, it's about israel and jewish rascism.
Oy vey!

are you going to post this in every thread with the same text?
are you not aware that people here might read differently into this chart?

see

But that's wrong, you fucking idiot. It's not "non-whites" that vote democrat, it's city people.

If you put a nigger in the suburbs, he would vote for Trump.

only 20% of nonwhites vote GOP total..

This is completely false, there are tons of rural and suburban blacks, especially i the south, and they vote 90% Democrat, minimum, every time. The rural/suburbs population of hispanics in the southwest is in the tens of millions, and they vote 75% Demicrat. Non-whites vote majority Democrat in 50 out of 50 states.

>City people all voted for Hillary
Here in the US every white person learns that when you drive for long distances on the freeway, you don't stop for food or gas in cities. You drive at least 10 miles outside the city border. Because cities are dangerous and full of niggers and illegal mexicans.

I made the mistake of getting off the interstate near Macon, Georgia once. Saw bars on every window and burned down buildings and niggers walking around in the middle of the road. Got right back on the freeway.

It's on purpose. It is intentionally posted that way to show how dumb that argument is when you realize just how bad she lost everywhere but Seattle and California.

You guys are still missing a very important part of the equation. Half of our identity exists as a digital identity. Personal appearance and regional influence shape some of our identity. But the online communities and digital cultures we participate in are color blind to race.

Immigration is not a racial issue, it is a cultural one. The immigration debate needs to focus on the NUMBER of immigrants, not about the quality, race, or religion of the individual migrant.

So you think the thing that divides people is taking about race? Is it possible that the thing that divides people is between 100,000 and 40,000 of years of separate development and a variety of different hominid admixture combinations including pure homo-sapiens, homo-sapien/neanderthal hybrids, and Denisovan hybrids with average IQs ranging from the mid-60s to the low 100s in a primate competition for a limited number of resources, land, and women to support the interests of genetic in-groups in closed environments? Because that seems like something that might divide people.

Weak b8, you're cherrypicking demographics that vote democrat for other very specific reasons.

If you take a typical suburban person who also happens to be black or Hispanic or Asian, they will likely be supporting Trump.

yeah but he mentions another motive, it's not to exterminate white race but to gain political power no matter how.

considering this: twitter.com/julianassange/status/904006478616551425
it's save to say he thinks white race would just be collateral in west's attempt of total capitalism:

feminist role models -> no breeding
people in west=workforce -> no time to breed
both partners work -> no time for childcare -> no breeding
workforce badly paid+inflation -> financial situation does not allow for breeding
food and environment filled with damaging chemicals (too costly for production otherwise) -> infertility/can't breed
-> need to replenish workforce with foreigners
that's actually openly stated in Germany, aside of course from the causes of people not breeding

Not really, compared to biology culture is a relatively unimportant frivolity; northern europeans who came to the US or Australia are fully integrated and genuinely see themselves simply as "white" within a generation (and are viewed the same by the society) while black people who have been there for 400 years are still separate from it, because it's unnatural to let the genetic in-group of your children be absorbed and dominated by someone else's.

Nothing is more consistently positively related to nearly all national measures of quality of life than average IQ. 80 IQ pure homo-sapien sub-saharan Africans could never truly adopt or maintain the culture of 100 IQ northern europeans who are the result of neanderthals mating with homo-sapiens. You're taking about different primate populations fundamentally different on a core, genetic level. Culture is merely an aspect of genes expressing themselves in their environment; culture is the flower, but biology is the root.

Beyond all this, think about, in the case of America, the culture you're taking about- this is a nationfounded by literal white nationalists, with the original naturalization laws limiting citizenship 100% only to white people. Every single man who signed the Constituion agrees that Africans were farm equipment that counted as 3/5ths of a person, and they were enslaved for centuries. Mexico was invaded, and as recently as the 1920s mestizos were ethnically cleansed from the country- not just illegal aliens, but full on American citizens, many of them born in the country, were deported based soley on their race. The more non-whites look through the history of America, the angrier they will get, and with good reason. This was not a country that was ever built to be able to incorporate non-whites into the civic body.

Dems have been trading gibs for votes since LBJ. The bastard admitted to it on a hot mic. How the fuck is this new?

Damn, you people are slow.

What are you talking about? It's not a matter of opinion, we have the numbers and statistics on these things. 90% of the black population voted for Hillary. Are you actually suggesting with a straight face that 90% of the black population lives in cities? Do you have any idea what the Mississippi delta is, or any familiarity with the massive swaths of rural black in the South, or the huge black suburban populations along the mid atlantic?

I think it's rather supposed to imply that less valuable/deplorable people voted for trump and civilized citizens voted clinton.

But yeah this person should realise noone here would take this seriously, actually that already tried that with their campaign and we know how that went.

digital identity? wtf dude i'm not on facebook o.o

>90% of the black population voted for Hillary

If that were the case, then Hillary would have won Florida, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio and Michigan and possibly even Texas.

Stop talking about things you don't understand.

>Texas
Soon she will have Texas. Hola amigo.

Oh shit what the fuck else did that user says was gunna happen

A god among men. Holy shit.

My mistake, it was 88%, not 90%. Obviously the turnout wasn't 100%, but 88% of blacks who voted in the election voted for Hillary Clinton.

So I'll ask again- do you think 88% of the black population lives in cities?

Except Chelsea isn't Bill's. It's a facade.

it's real but doesn't say anything, look closer!
did trump announce september 11 the day of peace and prosperity? Nope.

Reminder. Punished Trump is more confirmed than ever before.

>City people all voted for Hillary

Niggers and spics all voted democrat? Sad. Many such cases!

You're an absolute fucking mong if you seriously believe that 88% of all black people in America went to vote for Hillary. If that had been the case she would have won in the biggest landslide in history.

HE FORGOT ABOUT MARK RUTTE HOW DARE HE!

>leaf
>Immigration is not a racial issue

This isn't a. ayer of opinion, we literally have these numbers, for this and every other election. Here they are.

88% of black people who voted voted for Hillary Clinton. Obviously 8 year old black children and the entire population didn't vote.

Democrats always get about 88-92% of the black vote, its been that was for generations. They're only about 12-14% of the US, that's why it doesn't cause a "landslide".

leaf with his stale pasta hits again

>% of black people who voted

All right, we're making some progress. You're finally beginning to fathom your own retardation.

user says:
>88% of blacks who voted in the election

And you respond with this:
>You're an absolute fucking mong if you seriously believe that 88% of all black people in America

I realize that most leftists are either liars or idiots but it must be REALLY debilitating to be BOTH.

>88% of blacks who voted in the election voted for Hillary Clinton.

Work on your reading comprehension.

pussy

when dems say "diversity is our strength" they mean it literally

RIP America

the urban black population is far far higher than the rural or suburban black population. look at any large city and it's 30-60% black. the national black population share is only about 10%. that means they are overwhelmingly located in cities and not rural areas.

yes there are rural blacks in the south but they do not add up to that many people

This is literally what you posted earlier in the thread you inbred gypsy nigger, don't try to shit talk your way out of it:

>90% of the black population voted for Hillary

It can make a difference. It may not make a difference in any one specific case.
It's like a single piece of evidence on its own. It's not the full care.

Sure.
A LARP a day keeps the girls at bay.

Refer to this guy:

I don't really need to repeat what he said. You can take a break for a while. When you calm down, you can finally answer my question about wether or
not you think 88% of the black population lives in cities.

In CA we have Jerry Brown. He has no kids and he is messing up the state for future generations.

why the fuck are there so many leaders with no kids. What the fuck.

Yes, many blacks live in cities- the idea that 88% of them do, or that the non-urban blacks voted for Trump in large numbers, is absurd. They make up
about 14% of the population, and keep
in mind that while the urban black populations are very noticeable, the
majority of the US black population still logs in the deep south, where the populations are less clustered around a few mega cities like they are in California or the East Coast. There are huge swaths of majority-black rural areas in the South, especially centered around the Mississippi river. And every one of them was won by Hillary by large margins.

This is obvious shit.
I don't get why people don't bring up more often the fact that the Hispanics that benefited from Reagan's amnesty overwhelmingly vote Democrat now.
Republicans that support Hispanics are either deluded or not Republican at all.

What is the solution?

It's a good thing too. It took me a while to warm up to the idea...But then I studied South African politics and history. That's the canary in the coal mine, bruvs.