apnews.com/0ea99e60487e4cbaafd981308f01f410

Link to story

NOT

WELL REGULATED

No one had to die in that robbery

shut up cuck

>what are commas?
Retard detected

>>Police say three other employees pulled out handguns and opened fire, shooting one of the suspects six times. The other suspect ran off.

>>Literally 3 employees drawing and firing simultaneously

Can you imagine the glorious sight of literally 3 burgers shooting it out with some robbers at a Taco Bell?

Why risk your life defending some shithole that pays minimum wage?

This is some extreme company man (i.e. cuck for the Jew) shit.

>I need muh guns to protect my taco stand

What part of WELL REGULATED MILITIA don't you idiots understand? A militia trains every now and then, they generally have a police or military background, they aren't just a bunch of fat ugly taco bell employees with enough money to buy a glock.

Well regulated means that we can put in reasonable regulations. Like "no felons" and maybe we should add "no untrained morons"

>he doesn't know Taco Bell has been a front for dealing weed for decades
Lucky it was heroin, they would've made Diablo sauce out of these niggers.

Their lives we're at risk as soon as the robbers entered, dumbass. Shooting them doesn't increase the risk, it ends it fast.

>wanting taco thieves to live
shameful

god bless merica

EVERYONE IS MILITIA
(Supreme Court)

>Nobody had to die
They did have to get shot though

Perhaps so. But if they killed a nigger and another nigger who might die then thsts a huge win for society. Nigger will goto prison if he lives. But,i hope the Nigger does. Dead niggers r good for the USA

The right to bear arms isn't exclusive to militia members. Pic related.

>EVERYONE IS MILITIA
no. just no. nice try NRA fag.

>news about tacobell are relevant in burgerlardbreather land
Holy shit what a meme country

If you're robbing a Taco Bell, you're a nobody to begin with.

The people of course... but only assuming that the breakfast is WELL BALANCED

So they can keep the eggs, but maybe not the bacon.

>but only assuming that the breakfast is WELL BALANCED
Where does it say this?

>employees
>s
>as in more than one

Nigger picked the wrong damn place to rob.

>be american
>go to work
>almost get shot

Wow a Taco Bell got robbed? I'm surprised someone has the balls to try. The employees that work there are more gangster than the niggers from Cabrini-green.

In the picture you idiot

The breakfast is necessary to a healthy day. only if it is a well balanced breakfast.

If the breakfast is doing more harm than good.... maybe we should change breakfasts...

> mess with the bell go straight to hell

If it's niggers, you're defending your own life and health by shooting them. Forget the property bit.

It states in the article that 3 of the employees were armed and shot at the robbers

The employees were probably niggers too.

God damn...

kek

Ask not for whom the Taco Bell tolls. It tolls for thee.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNl4-w9ZrBs

Well memed my dude

>only if it is a well balanced breakfast.
Where does it say this?

Found the liberal

but you're at risk of getting burned if you're putting out a fire, user.

aaahhh! le matiaron con la pistolita nomas wey

Here's an autism version for your xenoestrogen-riddled mind.

This guy gets it.

Also, nobody had to attempt to rob the place....
RNG beats all. No sides , all fate.
Decide to wake up and commit a crime... you chose to roll the RNG.... You die.... Liberals scream gun control while ignoring the fact that gun violence goes down after thugs get shot.... hence more people with guns the better... but if you limit good people with laws.... then it is the laws that are protecting and creating criminals....

Nobody one to risk their life to try to commit a robbery, either, but they did.

>>EVERYONE IS MILITIA
>no. just no. nice try NRA fag.

US Code. Title 10, Section 311. The militia is made up of the organized militia which is the National Guards, plus the unorganized militia which is all able-bodied males of fighting age and all able-bodied females who have served in the national guard.

The bullet went through the robber almost as fast as the Taco Bell did

youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8

TRIGGERED

No telling if a nigger will just kill you for street cred after the robbery

The right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Not the right of the MILITIA.

if it's the one i'm thinking of on the border of cleveland and lakewood, i used to go to that location all the time after partying in uni

How did I fuck up that bad?
No one had to risk their life to try to commit a robbery, either, but they did.

well when human rights extend to the nigger side of the spectrum, interpretation is a little iffy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU ! !!! !
Also, please use "hooktube" next time

You can cry all you want but at the end of the day you will die and never see your commie faggot dreams come true in banning guns.

ALL RESTAURANTS WILL BE TACO BELLS

youtube.com/watch?v=xFiDoOgRTpk

You need to look up how "well regulated" was used back in the day. Suffice it to say, it meant well trained/practiced in this circumstance.

t. gun nut

Both the "Militia" and "The People" have a right to bear arms.... BOTH. If the militia fucks up, We the People will stand in and commit a kindness...

Fun fact, criminals don't obey gun laws.

BE

(Checked)
Forgot about that, ty!

My lower intestine is just bursting at the thought of taco bell much less a shootout

lol

fukin based taco bell

If you come into a taco joint ready to exert deadly force to get what you want, be prepared to receive what you're dishing out -Hamarabi

You left out the part about the right of the PEOPLE to bear arms shall NOT BE INFRINGED you fucking gaylord.

>cleveland
Robbers were niggers, and suffice to say nothing of value was lost.

it's a sad day when even the lowest of the low fast food chains are targets for this. How much cash do they even have on hand?

i hope they are black. the taco bell employees i mean.

stay in fagada you maple sucking, dog fucking faggot

In the colonial era, the militia was all able bodied men.

I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE. THAT MAN FUCKING DIED YOU ARE ALL INHUMAN MONSTERS. AND FOR WHAT SOME OLD ASS OUTDATED DOCUMENT THAT SAYS YOU CAN (NOT SHOULD) OWN A GUN.

Low hanging bait, but just for fun I'll respond.

You should be allowed to defend yourself from deadly force with deadly force, plain and simple.

When someone comes into a Taco bell (of ALL places) at 2AM armed and looking to rob the place, do you really think they care about anything? It's pretty reasonable to assume those people don't care much about human life. Who's to say they wouldn't have killed them anyway after the robbery? It happens all the time.

Good on those taco bell employees!

this is what the founding fathers died for. they died so that niggers could shoot at niggers standing their ground, protecting their minimum wage job with deadly force

>BLAH BLAH BLAH VIRTUE SIGNAL BLAH BLAH BLAH VIRTUE SIGNAL
No, the nigger died as a result of behaving like a nigger.

>being this much of a pussy

Checked, but...
>RPK
>'Murica

>be American
>commit felonies
>get shot.

>be a nigger
>act like a nigger
>die like a nigger

INFRINGED

reminder that the u.s. was not intended to have a standing military, and that the people would be expected to defend their towns in militias that would be called forth by state governments, or the congress if necessary
then the congress passed an law authorizing the president to call forth militias, if there were an imminent attack by a foreign power, or if there was an organized internal rebellion that could not be dealt with by law enforcement
then they passed another one that enabled them to conscript all free men into state militias, who were expected to be able to furnish their own arms and munitions
reminder that anyone that doesn't think the united states' social contract was founded with not just the acceptance, but the expectation of an armed private citizenry is full of shit

When Niggers enter your Mexican Food Establishment so you send 3 of you Belltollers to shoot the nigs because they violated the NAP.

>risking your life to protect other peoples money

>1979-1985

lel

An unregulated thread, being necessary for the display of real shills, the right of user to identify and call him a fucking faggot SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>violent felons pointing firearms directly at you
>thinks its about money
HAHA, you fucking faggot

No but we're better off with them dead

For fucking plebians, or those who aren't entirely certain, here's the second amendment:
>A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Now, the wording is a bit strange, so here is context in two parts.
Pic related is 1/2

2/2

Was it black on black?

Sources:

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2014/06/24/well-regulated/
constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm
lectlaw.com/files/gun01.htm

If the employees were black this is the last you'll ever hear about it. If they were white Jessie Jackass will be shaking down Taco Bell tomorrow.

>working at taco bell
>thinks his life has value

>two masked robbers entered the r-

>Meme country
This coming from the salsa niggers who couldn't even kill one Russian nazi larper with an entire mob. Neck yourself Pablo.