Why the fuck didn't you guys listen to science

Why the fuck didn't you guys listen to science

3 (THREE) hurricanes going on at the same time and you guys still don't believe in climate change? you fuckers are creating your own graves by not listening to scientists. enjoy living under water in a few years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5znPwjfbNh8
commondreams.org/news/2017/09/05/irma-intensifies-youve-never-experienced-hurricane
unvis.it/commondreams.org/news/2017/09/05/irma-intensifies-youve-never-experienced-hurricane
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs
sciencebits.com/bill-nye-not-so-good-science-guy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scientists. Pic unrelated.

>Hurricane season is something completely new
SAGE
Kill yourself faggot.

>bill nye
>scientist
pick one

You are simply retarded. Its hurricane season.

also SAGE

because Bill Nye isn't a scientist.
youtube.com/watch?v=5znPwjfbNh8

Yeah well I'm a scientist too (I have a bachelor's degree). And my scientific opinion is that you and Bill Nye are both faggots lol.

Should have posted an actual scientist. Your pic related has more in common with the Maytag repairman.

"durrrr im retarded" - you

What is HAARP
What is NEXRAD and Doppler
What is condensation creation

yeah, any day now well all be under water, I'm mean it's resin so much already.

I don't think many people doubt climate change but I think many people doubt humans are impacting the environment as much as it's claimed. There are ice records that show the earth has gone through dramatic changes in the environment and temperature in as short as 50 years. Incidents like this happened way before humans existed and multiple times.

So, if we drove electric cars and shit, we wouldn't have 3 hurricanes in a row?

But if what you write is true then how can the jews put in a carbon tax?

any day now half of america will be under water, theve only been saying that for 50 years.

take your fake backwards science to /sci and see how fast your fraud is laughed off the board
kys, kike

he is a Engineer.....he does not have a PhD....

He is a ACTOR.....only retards listen to actors pretending to be scientists......

He has gone as many actors do.....Full Retard to attempt to stay relevant

>literally never heard of a hurricane
>doesn't know where or how hurricanes form
>believes (((((((((scientist))))))))) who perpetuates false leftists theories as facts

wew lad u almost provoked my pistachios

Oh sure, laugh it off. Al Gore has predicted that NYC will be underwater by 2013. That's just 4 years from now if time starts going backwards. Be afraid.

Whats the actual solution that isnt pants on head retarded like solar farms the size of small states?

When will this meme end.

>Why the fuck didn't you guys listen to science

Where is your science when irma exceeds cat 5 theroetical max speed?

commondreams.org/news/2017/09/05/irma-intensifies-youve-never-experienced-hurricane

Your god is dead.

Remember to archive
unvis.it/commondreams.org/news/2017/09/05/irma-intensifies-youve-never-experienced-hurricane

If Northern Italy were its own country, it would have the highest average IQ in the world. Mama mia

How serious would you pic related actually be? Couldn't people just live in the high buildings?

Sorry,OP. Mr Wizard is clearly the superior scientist.

I really used to love Bill. I grew up watching Bill Nye the science guy and Cosmos as a kid. I don't understand how this could happen to someone. I thought his goal was to promote science, akin to Carl Sagan, but now he is pushing gender identify psychology, and whatnot. You can agree or disagree with him on climate change, that's whatever, but I genuinely feel betrayed with his Bill Nye Saves the World show at parts.

I'll just leave this here

We should stop naming hurricanes and freaking out about them. Collective consciousness has been proven to change events. You're supercharging hurricanes with social media.

Are you actually this stupid or just trolling?

Scientific sex junk.

Now that would be interesting.

Stopping aiming hurricanes at my home in Florida you fucking asshole!1!11

>and you guys still don't believe in climate change?

We'll accept climate change when liberals accept race realism.

>I know science! Global warming is real!
>Posts a picture of a fake scientist.
Get the motherfuck off pol and don't bring your fucking faggoty ass back here.

>Bill Nye the "Buttstuff" guy.

Simple faggot. I am not trading in my affordable car for a $100000 chevy volt or getting fragile, toxic solar panels installed.

If you care about the environment, why are you not a nuclear engineer?

> Hurricanes form during hurricane season

BLUMPHTARDS BTFO

We got 3 hurricanes in a row here in florida in 2004. This shit isn't new.

>listen to science

How many times has "science" been wrong? No one talks about that.

>creating your own graves
>enjoy living under water in a few years

but I don't live anywhere near the coast lmao. haven't you california/florida/jew york coastal cucks realized that the rest of the country wishes you would all drown?

>Full retard to stay relevant
Just like Adam Savage. Also nice breddit spacing, kill yourselves fuckstain

>3 (THREE) hurricanes going on at the same time
I've lived in Florida for 30 years. This is not particularly abnormal. Maybe it's a little later in the year than I'd expect, but really they can happen in November.

>The climate change will cause the next ice age and kill off the unworthy masses, thus saving the world from destruction via their useless consumption

Winter-chan where r u

>tfw Al Gore's film was inaccurate
>tfw the fucking Kyoto Protocol caused more harm than good
>tfw the face of your Climate Change propaganda is Leo Dicaprio and Al Gore, people who use way more energy than the average american
>tfw Leo Dicaprio flys on private jets and sails on his yacht regularly
>tfw veganism has been merged into the climate change movement
>tfw people are trying to claim the climate change is the main cause of terrorism
Fucking kek. Is there any movement more pathetic and self destructive than the climate change spergs?

OP was so passionate about this subject with his whole one post by ID he nearly had be convinced this was not bait

an aromatic plant with grayish-green leaves that are used as a culinary herb, native to southern Europe and the Mediterranean

Are the first letters with respect to location merely coincedence or is it due to some naming convention?

That's not what a scientist is.

Every hurricane season storms are named in order from A-Z, alternating between male and female names. The date they form is the only stipulation.

Holy shit that looks bad, what do we do??

FUCK OFF LARP!

We all know about HAARP and what it can do, show me proof Climate Change is real and if it is then let the CORPORATIONS deal with it since I already pay absurd prices for products and shipping.

Even if it had an impact, it wouldn't change the near future you retarded wannabe intellectual.

Y'all should have listened to Bill Nye the TV guy

Climate change is real but carbon tax is futile. You can't "help" stop climate change with cash.

Too young to remember the 2005 hurricane season I see.

>scientist
>Bachelor's degree

kys

Bill Nye only has a bachelor's degree, which was my point you idiots.

Enjoy remembering the pronouns of snowflakes with a never ending amount of genders to get oppressed over

It's happened before, idiot!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
Planes are feeding the hurricanes

Bill Nye thinks 76 genders is a work of science

The upper image is a fake.

Good job being a moron and believing it without fact checking though.

As if (((they))) haven't been studying on how to affect and control the weather since before the 1950's

They perfected it, now they are using it to trigger the fake apocalypse

anyone have that WebM of (((Bill Nye))) jamming like he's a DJ while that degenerate singer squeals about gender and sex stuff?

>(((science)))

Why don't you guys ever take a stab at the Isle of Lesbos? I'm sure they get bored of only fucking each other and you can get some women

>enjoy living under water in a few years
implying you won't be there too

Bill Nye is not a scientist hes a TV show actor

>3 (THREE) hurricanes going on at the same time and you guys still don't believe in climate change?

I believe in climate change, I'm just unwilling to do anything about it while White countries are being overrun by foreign alien migrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs

IT'S SETTLED SCIENCE
IT'S SETTLED SCIENCE
Anti-science dumb MEAN bigots!!!!
RURAL (clap emoticon) REDNECKS (clap emoticon) SUBURBAN (clap emoticon) RETARDS (clap emoticon)

>Lots of weather activity and the sun is flipping out at the same time its almost as if.....

its hurricane season you fucking retard.

Why stop it?

Holy fuck more than one hurricane during hurricane season?!?!? Drumpf btfo!

this has happened a few more times in america retard

Haha this was in my hometown, they had a global warming protest in may and it fucking snowed.

science is the new religion

How many demons has Bill Nye become home to?

HAARP

Before you pee your sissy sheep panties, do some research on past hurricane seasons.. dope

America was discovered because of a hurricane(spics caught a ride when they tried to circle Africa), this is normal.

It's just the vengeance of african slave ghosts. BLM did a summoning ritual to make this happen

i like how he is a climatologist and a gender studies major all in one

but really just a faggot who seen a opportunity and chose to capitalize on that

Sorry, we'll be sure to label it with a trigger warning next time.

>Quick I don't know what i'm fucking talking about. RUN!!!

Even you're right. It would take many many years for it to work. And that's an if. It's not like it instant thing.

Away I'm sceptical of Cimate Change because the behavior of these scientists, celebs, and politicians. They treat it like a religion, not a theory.

Kek this.

OP your are misled. Why?

sciencebits.com/bill-nye-not-so-good-science-guy

I wouldn't doubt climate change if I didn't have absolutely 0 trust in the modern day (((scientific community)))