mobile.twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/905611123394793472

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-UALm8sQc8
twitter.com/dazzling_duck
youtube.com/watch?v=TbhqfSse1tY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaplinsky_v._New_Hampshire
mobile.twitter.com/dazzling_duck
lawnewz.com/high-profile/breaking-the-fbi-has-a-1475-page-file-on-breitbart/
unvis.it/lawnewz.com/high-profile/breaking-the-fbi-has-a-1475-page-file-on-breitbart
archive.is/OKpm7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The parents.

>oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!
Why are americans so prudish and hypocrite?

youtube.com/watch?v=E-UALm8sQc8

>called a little girl a young man.
>gets blown the fuck out.

This little hellion knows no discipline or respect for others. Probably an entitled spoiled brat never told "no" in her life. Whoever's watching her are the ones at fault.

probably it is little boy. these days you shouldn't assume gender THATS RACSITS

Sup Forums told me Gen Z was conservative?

ya because you never said fuck you when you were 12 huh?

I'm sorry your parents divorced and fought in front of you. just remember:
its not your fault

haha, I bet your parents didn't even let you watch R-rated movies. fag.

give me a fucking break.

no i think it's a ... it's a

why do degenerates post on Sup Forums?

were you ever even a kid? kids that age are drinking smoking pot and fucking. It is what it is. As an adult I know better but this is just what kids do.

When people say dumb shit I always ask them if their Mom told them that.

does that thing have a boipucci?

Only rural and suburban retards Gen Z.

This kid is clearly ultra high IQ and grew up in the city.

only niggers and white trash would talk like that. parent's are absent or worse. children are to be seen not heard till they're 16 minimum. maybe with friends they can cuss. but in public, in front of a camera? this is pure degeneracy.

niggers would love to take a chance to talk like dumb fucks. you can always interview niggers and get them to say stuff.

it's just liberal dumb fucking trash who refuses to talk cause they're stupid trash and know it so they hide and refuse to debate. they just curse and act offended cause that's all they can do. it's their defense mechanism

>12 year olds in america knows about infowars

Olivia Hoffman? Possible (((Olivia Hoffman)))

twitter.com/dazzling_duck

You don't have a culture, You are white

youtube.com/watch?v=TbhqfSse1tY

>Who was in the wrong here?

You are, for thinking Sup Forums is the place to discuss your fake indignancy which is in truth just another Infowards viral marketting thread.

>twitter.com/dazzling_duck

"antifa has now surrounded my car shouting "LIBERALS AND NAZIS SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" despite my three coeexist bumper stickers"

what level of mindfucked is this poor child

Troyer got BTFO'd by a 10 year old LMAO

This. Owen called her young man and she got upset. Had nothing to do with them being from inforwars. Obvious embarassment on the little girls part.

the language isnt appropiate for a little girl,
crazy right?

>Pirate

he said young maam

(((classical liberal)))

that handle is the only thing in the wrong here frogman

Hmmmmm

Texas Penal Code - PENAL ยง 42.01. Disorderly Conduct

(a)A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly:

(1)uses abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language in a public place, and the language by its very utterance tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;

(2)makes an offensive gesture or display in a public place, and the gesture or display tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;
Sec. 261.001. DEFINITIONS. In this chapter:

TITLE 5. THE PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIP AND THE SUIT AFFECTING THE PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIP

SUBTITLE E. PROTECTION OF THE CHILD

CHAPTER 261. INVESTIGATION OF REPORT OF CHILD ABUSE OR NEGLECT

(1) "Abuse" includes the following acts or omissions by a person:

(A) mental or emotional injury to a child that results in an observable and material impairment in the child's growth, development, or psychological functioning;

(B) causing or permitting the child to be in a situation in which the child sustains a mental or emotional injury that results in an observable and material impairment in the child's growth, development, or psychological functioning;

you should NEVER assume someone's gender

man or maam are both offensive

the child could have easily been

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cisgender
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans*
Trans Female
Trans* Female
Trans Male
Trans* Male
Trans Man
Trans* Man
Trans Person
Trans* Person
Trans Woman
Trans* Woman
Transfeminine
Transgender
Transgender Female
Transgender Male
Transgender Man
Transgender Person
Transgender Woman
Transmasculine
Transsexual
Transsexual Female
Transsexual Male
Transsexual Man
Transsexual Person
Transsexual Woman
Two-Spirit

>and the language by its very utterance tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;

do you know what these words mean, retard?

Indeed I do

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaplinsky_v._New_Hampshire

>calling organized religion a racket

lmao yes the little girl was clearly trying to provoke the grown man into physically fighting her. courts will believe this.

her parents likely pit her up too it.

TODAY'S WHITE KIDS WILL BE RETAKING THE WORLD IN THE YEAR 2040!

The Crusades 2.0

It's ok guys she was offended.

mobile.twitter.com/dazzling_duck

That's why we have judges and juries

also incite an immediate breach of the peace is not the same as provoking a grown man into a fight

BTFO kek

Girl acts like a brat as seems to be routine these days, especially for liberals. Why a thread?

>won't say fuck, a relativeyly offensive word today
>will say nigger, one of the most offensive words today

what the fuck is wrong with you, nigger. How long have you been posting here?

she's not wrong: infowars is uber trash and fakenews.

>Infowars
>Breitbart
>FoxNews

You americans disgust me

lawnewz.com/high-profile/breaking-the-fbi-has-a-1475-page-file-on-breitbart/

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/lawnewz.com/high-profile/breaking-the-fbi-has-a-1475-page-file-on-breitbart

smearing by implication, which alinsky rule is this one?

>1 in 3 Americans has an FBI file

archive.is/OKpm7

>1 in 3 Americans has an FBI file
fucking great for you.

who cares to be honest i don't have the same believes as i did 10 yrs ago because they where stupid and immature, this kid will either change or get worse like the sjw but i think everyone even normies think sjw shit is wack we memed i'm Triggered even lefty normies use it now.

>oh wow! oh my.. gosh!
cringed hard

>NSA doesn't have a file on every single eurofag

>he said young maam
>being this delusional
he clearly said "man".

This level of projection

ackzuallyyh he said "yo senpai"

fucking filters lol

"yo pham", then... ffs

>ywn be verbally berated by a blonde qt loli

I have so many issues with this list not including its content.

And I'm sure that InfoWars is, at this moment, seeking legal action. Because penal codes only work if they're enforced by authority figures and not retards on the internet.

Single mothers were a fucking mistake.

thanks for the image

(((Hoffmann)))

What's he supposed do? Call the girl a little shit?

EVERY SINGLE TIME

who gives a fuck

twitter

yeah, why not? That would've been hilarious. Or at least drop the pearl-grabbing shit like "oh mah gaaash" and go with something a tad more manly and less archaic like a simple "holy shit" or you know, maybe he should've just laughed like most normal people would've done.

>implying
>implying
>implying
>implying
>implying

LARP elsewhere faggot

I would take ridiculous amounts of pleasure in beating this brat to an inch of consciousness.

I lean pretty far to the right and I was happy the young xe told the elder xe to fuck off. It's 2017 and there are still theys out there that are assuming peoples' gender. Get with the times xe.

I notice neither Turner Syndrome nor Klinefelter's Syndrome is on your list, but probably are the reason for your new classifications. Why don't you try to tell the public that these conditions are due to aneuploidy? Why keep confusing the issue?

Who gives a shit what she "believes"? Children and women should not be allowed to speak in public.

That's what terrible pos kids that need to be gassed do

Not surprised anymore...

Please tell them to hit the shower I don't and won't Twitter

He probably wanted to but you have to understand that no matter what he did in that situation he'd be ridiculed.
>fuck you little girl
OH MY GOD INFOWARS REPORTER SWEARS AT GIRL
>oh my gosh
heh was a pussy gets told by a little girl

Most of generation Z is more brainwashed than ever. Few question the status quo

laughing and saying something like "holy shit" would have been totally acceptable, or just laughing and moving on, and he would've walked away like a sensible adult instead of coming acroess like a shaken old lady.

fuck off shill

every fucking time

Sup Forums invite her to come preach to the nazis here. Hopefully she won't take the black pill.

I want to stick my cock in her ass to see if she keeps up that same cunty energy. Little bitch.

It had to fkn be. These goddamn kikes, every time

Epic. He called her "young man" and she took a shit on him for it.

Couple that with the dude who crys about free speech and SJW's and political correctness constantly, who then goes on to berate the child for exercising free speech, not being fragile, or politically correct..

This shit is gold. She just put the nail in the Infowars coffin.

I'm sorry I was raised to be respectful towards strangers.

$10 says she keeps acting like a cunt the whole time and has a perpetual frown on her face

Oh wow.. As soon as someone says something rude to a dude who's literally wearing an "Enjoy Nationalism" shirt, you need to find a safe space.

Dry your pussy, snowflake. Nobody who isn't shilling alongside you agrees with your bullshit.

hahahahah
you can't make this shit up

I would blame more public schooling and MSM.

Would fug

>Infowars
>antisemitic
Where does this come from? Why does anyone believe this? Alex Jones is a kike, why do normies think he's antisemitic when all he does is gatekeep for them?

>
>I'm sorry I was raised to be respectful towards strangers
tell that to the guy in the video, who walks up to little girls and calls them "young man" and then gets all shaken and offended when they give him shit back.

if you have children and you don't homeschool, then you are the problem.

Homeschooling's banned in some states.

Alex Jones is neither Jewish nor antisemitic, both are idiotic claims made by idiots with idiotic agendas. He is an idiot though.

>all those libcucks giving her praise for being an annoying little shit

No doxx yet? Her parents need a pizza.

Her parents along with her need to be beaten

Hmmm.. could it be the mock coca cola shirt the infowars journalist is wearing that says "Enjoy Nationalism"?

Naw... couldn't be that..

>All those nazis giving her shit for exercising free speech and not needing a safe space when someone calls her a man..

She's 12 years old, she ought to have better manners then that. Whoever the father is needs his ass beaten next to his shitty daughter