What's so bad about Albania?

What's so bad about Albania?

Seems like they get a lot of shit for no reason.

One word: Islam

Islamic Turks LARPing as WE WUZ ILLYRIANS AND SHIET

Low IQ and their dijaspora are we wuzers and annoying.

Needlessly violent take a fist fight to stabbing.

They breed like rats in other countries

top tier taste m8

>for no reason
>FOR NO REASON
NO REASON?

I think I know you my guy.

Nothing. It's mostly asshurt from their neighbours and a vocal minority of those said neighbours and their diaspora present in the internet.

this , /thread

this

Lowkey true but only for the Bosnians they're pretty white in isolated villages but same shit in Northern Serbia and central/northern Croatia.

Most Albos I know remind me of White Turks honestly kinda arab looking but not the brown Arabs.

Too bad you're IQ is less then Arabs lol

You type like an immigrant.

FUCK albanians

i have a lot of albanian immigrants in my country and i can tell you that they are a fucking repulsive people that need to be wiped off the planet

i am not an edgelord or white nationalist or anything like that, and i do not hate people without reason, but gypsies and albanians in my opinion really need to be wiped off the face of the fucking earth and only good will come from it

they come to our country and get themselves involved with one of two things: opening and running kebab shops/bakeries/icecream stands OR criminal activities to get money. in either case the ones that come usually already have relatives with connections here and have it easier than the average slovene.

their social behavior is almost incestuous in nature, they only spend time with their own (typically cousins) and they would fuck anything that moves, even if through rape. they are egotistical, prideful and vain creatures that are as shallow as a fucking teaspoon.

not one albanian have i met that wasnt an egomaniac that believed himself to be at the top of the world, not one have i met that respected my nation and its culture and left his "muslim lifestyle" in the shithole he came from.

they are rats and they have to be fucking nuked

>For no reason.
I hope you die in a pit of fire.

>Albanians in Albania

Pretty OK, actually fine people

>Albanians in other countries

LITERAL CANCER

no I got flash knockdowned yesterday so maybe I have a concussion?

Who knows xD but it's aight you're an Albo.
kek I love this Slovene.

Actually I'm not an Albanian.

>Everyone hates them because they hate everyone.
We wuz illyrians and shiet
>All of the land bordering my country belongs to it.
You never see albanians spout their political opinions on their own

someone post the picture with the different albanians

Setting aside all that's going on in Kosovo, Albanians are pretty toxic people as stated in
Artificial country, with artificial history, put there just to provoke and infest everybody around, it just can't ever be good.

>fucking repulsive people that need to be wiped off the planet
This. Same goes for the rest of subhuman yugotards

>their social behavior is almost incestuous in nature, they only spend time with their own (typically cousins) and they would fuck anything that moves, even if through rape. they are egotistical, prideful and vain creatures that are as shallow as a fucking teaspoon.
>not one albanian have i met that wasnt an egomaniac that believed himself to be at the top of the world, not one have i met that respected my nation and its culture and left his "muslim lifestyle" in the shithole he came from.
this. every albanian i've ever met are fucking scum. they're all white trash. they almost always have inflated egos too. i don't mean to generalize all of them as my cousin did marry one and he seems like a alright guy, but the ones i've met in school/through friends are pieces of fucking shit.

diaspora likely to be involved in crime, mostly drug trade and pimping

Their flag looks like they were supposed to be a fascist state and the flag would be a recognized hate symbol in a parallel universe.

It's full of Albanians?

And inbreeding
You are literally a half spic mongrel. Your picture makes no fucking sense. Stop fucking up Balkan threads