Is a mans suffering so much...

Is a mans suffering so much, that one is willing to obliterate their genitals and convert to womanhood to simply escape it?
Yet men are the privileged gender? Really makes you contemplate.

oh god I wish that were me

Cute

Do you not know the answer to this?

if thats a trap this is the first time ima say i just might

WHOAH...
DID ANYONE EVEN READ OP'S POST?
I SURELY DID NOT!

>*FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP*

Same

Im not gay but that things pretty cute

Look up chloe salpa

This is a girl named Sophie. Not a trap.

redpilled traps keep their feminine penis because they know its what makes them superior to roasties.

why is it that men who transform into women look better than real women?

Hahahahaha kek of my life

>be man
>blamed for all the ills of society
>expected to provide for your unfaithful roastie
>always the culprit of relationship problems
>courts and "justice" system favor women
>also expected to die for country unlike women

>be trap
>lefties have to defend you because you're "oppressed" now lol
>no responsibility, your daddy takes care of everything
>superior to roasties at relationships because you know what men want
>daddy gives you cummies whenever you want

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP

her "daddy" pissed on her fyi. 3degenerate5me

Blast it with piss.

>nazi flag
>degenerate
Checks out

That is not how you BRAPpost. Lurk more.

this is how u get shit done.

>operating a chainsaw without chaps

>you will never

No it doesn't. You'll never menstruate or give birth.... with a real vagina or uterus. Enjoy the gaping wound inbetween your legs.

women have their own security rules.

BRAP more

>Is a mans suffering so much, that one is willing to obliterate their genitals and convert to womanhood to simply escape it?
>Yet men are the privileged gender? Really makes you contemplate
Honestly, if you could look like this, then why wouldn't you?? That's the real question.

Source for that boy, anglo.
If they do the operation then fucking them should be equal to necrophilia.
Just let them end their suffering at that stage.

99% of trannies are former ugly omega males and weeaboos who think they will get more attention if the pretend to be women. Best part most of them end up looking like circus freak and kill itselves

There's no bulge or anything where the dick would be if it were a trap so that makes sense.

its like i always say, senpai.
if she (male) can pass as a girl when fully dressed, then its no homo to fuck the shit out of that tight cute hairless little boipucci.
its not even gay if the balls touch.
its not even gay to give her a reach around, or a kiss on the lips while your dick is in her ass.

>takes 50 women to do a job 2 men can do

Kill yourself subhuman sodomite Sup Forumstard

Only Passable Males under the age of 28 should be aloud to dress as women.
Unfortunately that's actually some roastie
T.image searched

The identity of tranny abominations isn't valid if the are "passable". Fucking faggot kill yourself

now thats edgy.
all im saying is once they give up their manhood to take the easy life of a woman, they should take cock like a woman. or rather, how a woman SHOULD. but we all know women are fucking useless cunts.

Yes. Have you ever spent a 16 hour day unloading industrial equipment from the back of 18 wheelers in the snow and installing it? Nobody does anything for men. Nobody shows appreciation for men. Now, the norm is for men to be villified and dismissed. The weaker among us are going to crumble under that pressure completely.

Take the Fredpill m8.

>operating a chainsaw without traps
Fixed

>be a mentally ill neurotic with a low life-expectancy

I'll pass

Dude at that point it's not even gay to let her cum in your mouth.

underrated

>tfw you will never have a futa amazon GF's dick(feminine) to suck.
I-I just want to be able to suck cock and not be gay :'(

it's female cum from her feminine penis
(laughing as i type this)

I wish I was in her

Who is she? Don't hold out on us faggot

Sophie what?

Sophie LaBelle

Did I just fap to balls?

Traps look like dudes in dresses

Not like that
Not even remotely

Need I mention the smell they all have?

No to her ass

>But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.
>No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the LORD.

As a tranny. God damn it you're mother fucking right. I was a Gamma male. Woodsy type. I came to this conclusion of my being through heavy meditation.
So I move to the West Coast and get this sob story from this omega male at work. I had one friend back home like this that ended up turning into a confident girl. Figured I'd get the same here when they said they wanted to transition.
So I let them move in and pay rent, as they formerly lived with their Mormon family. ALL they talk about is fetish shit. Got really mad at me when I suggested they may just be a fetishist. Came back a few weeks later and said they doubted, but no longer doubted after they did a fucking furry vore role play.
I'm not involved with the LGBT community at all. They invite me one night to a meet up, figure it didn't hurt to meet more of my kind.
God damn I wished I hadn't. My room mate is like the base line for 24/25 (Me being the one.)
in that room.
It's no surprise that you want to genocide us.
Fuck after seeing that, I think I'm truly a special snowflake. Why am I special snow flake? Cause I'm a pretty god damn normal tranny.

Being with a woman like this until you can find a bio chick worth breeding with is the real redpill.

>You'll never give birth
Even better.

I hope I find him some night out in Dublin..

Oi closet trannies, tell me why? Women's bodies are weak, literally leak piss, blood and other goop, require a metric ton of maintenance to not be considered absolutely revolting, female social life is an absolute hell and you are considered second rate citizens that are either not worth a damn or a pseudo-luxury commodity to boot.

To a point I understand that you crave what looks like a privileged and attractive position from your pathetic perspective, but if you really think about it... not so privileged. As explained above.

Fucking
>why?

This has nothing to do with politics, does it you backsliding retarded faggot?

sh-show dick :3

You should ask if they have any bleach

DICK OR GTFO

>normal
>tranny
>one
>pick

Oh I'm one of the freaks that got it inverted.

>Hairballs
Not a thing if you bother to remove the hair on your body prior to surgery.
>Lubrication
Turns out precum does a good job.
>Axe wound
good surgeons negate this.
>Dilation
It's like a piercing. After a while? You aint got to really worry about it. Just don't got celibate.
>Orgasm
I still cum.

Stop lying to yourself.
Getting rid of the only set of Genitals you ever had in life was a mistake, admit it.

>no feminine penis
i lost interst

Some people enjoy compliance

Sheep and Sheep Herders

Oh they did. Except they didn't close it properly and it leaked all the way onto the floor and bleached the god damn carpet.

Normal as in confirming to typical behavior. Of course I don't expect a virgin autismus sufferer to understand a highly basic colloquialism.
My shit fetish room mate doesn't get them either.
I wonder if you're close on the spectrum?

What is her name? She's the best trap ever.

Hey, you can drink your liver to rot. I wont judge.
I mean since we're picking the lowest hanging fruit here right? All Irish are dumb drunks and barely civilized? Every trans woman is retarded and jumps the gun on surgery before they should have?

My husband hasn't. Thank God he's a MD.

I hate tranny fetishists even more than I hate you

Kill yourself already you subhuman ugly Sup Forumstard freak

>her name
>her

Kill yourself weirdo you are batshit insane

Chloe Salpa

Why would I use a cheap knock off ?
No penis no interest.

You mad bro?

Basically there are a shit ton of xenoestrogens in the water and food supply and we turned a significant percentage of the population into freaks

Thank you, my german friend!

did you just fap in 47 seconds?

THAT'S A PENIS user

Even so, you can be a compliant beta man. I see zero incentive for someone with a male body to want a female one. It's shittier, in every respect. You gain nothing.

I also said "She".

It's a 60k knock off. Furthermore, a virgin like you wouldn't know the value of a really supportive female.
If you just want a fuckdoll? Buy a real doll sweetie :)

Asshole

So much for no fap.

>one lone turkroach against the world who loves boipucci
hahaha you're never gonna win you loser. men will be fucking boipucci, robots, and exterminating women along with their shitskin pets like you. only dick is right in this world

That's the point user.

White males cannot survive in the modern world. You know that every time you step outside the house there are going to be Mexicans, blacks and Muslims running around and playing knockout game on your ass. So now you have adopted a new survival strategy. It involves turning yourself into a woman in hopes that we will let you live as sex slaves.

seeing shit like this makes me want to rape that mentally ill faggot

Yes! I also wish I was a pretty girl.
(too bad..)

>Pic

Literally no difference other than no beard and hair dye.

Why do these mental cases think taking hormones will magically restructure their faces? Are they really that stupid?

They all look the same in the before after pics, just with more make up. Pathetic trannies are even dumber than real women.

I think the low life expectancy is only for the ones who get the surgery, though I could be wrong.

Men know men's attraction cues and base their appearance on that (sexy look, show off figure, coy expression). Women go off women attraction cues so they do stuff that turns them on but not necessarily men (tattoos, dyed hair Skrillex cuts, bitchy 'confident' attitude )

do you at least pass faggot
i dont know but i cant make it go away. ill never give in though. id say theres nothing worse than being a tranny. id rather be a nigger honestly.

Minutely reminder that only one in 5000 trannies are this passable. The rest are varying degrees of man in a dress.

brought to you by black-tgirls.com

Looks like the average sheboon t b h

MORE

Wait wait wait. Is that supposed to be a trap OP? Cause I'm not gay but I'd hit that hard.