GOD DAMN

GOD DAMN

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you post twitter screenshots on Sup Forums?

>hiding Miles Cheong

funny but 99% of the time ian tweets some pretty retarded smooth brain stuff

Has there been a more unJUSTed person ever?

>(((blue checkmark))) twitter

when did this guy stop cucking fulltime?

This is the same guy who harassed some video game reporter because he said he sexually harassed women but then one of the women called him a virgin and BTFO right?

I guess that experience is something you wouldnt want to go through again

I thought I.M. Ching Chong was a supreme doormat but I keep seeing these brutal responses under his name.

What's up with this?

Why do you roleplay as a Nazi in your mommy basement?

Ian is very sad. He just wants friends. He thought feminist ''''''''''''''''''''journalists'''''''''''''''''''' were his friends but they hurt Ian. Now he must draw blood.

He saw the error of his ways.

exactly. leftists are liars. we don't take them seriously

People are sick of the blatant brainwashing going on everywhere they look

Ian is a good lefty tweetor. The other leftists hate him because he's read books to learn history instead of watching netflix productions. Sometimes when he disagrees with their rabid orthodoxy they call him a nazi.

He took the redpill as a suppository.

THIS IS BAIT. SEE

>hurr durr fascism means tyranny, terror and shit we don't like

btw
>opposing NK
>liking democracy
faggots both of them

How about u lick my shit covered asshole?

This. Fascism has become a synonym of "tyrannical evil state". We have such a dumbed down view of it and conservatives are just as guilty of pushing this view as liberals and leftists.

Fascism has become a synonym of "Moderate conservative"

100% Solid. Get that gook a medal.

>deus vult flag

Lmfao

I bet that nigger of color enjoys halal food too.

>deus vult
Deus vult (Classical Latin for "God wills") is a Christian motto that has been used throughout the history of Western Christianity.[1] The phrase appears variously as Dieu le veut (French), Deus lo vult, etc.

It originated in the Latin translation of a declaration by Saint Paul as it appears in the Vulgate: "Deus vult omnes homines salvos fieri"—"God willeth all men to be saved."[2] Deus vult has appeared on the ecclesiastic seals of bishops of many Western Christian denominations;[1] it was also once woven with gold thread into the Pope's pallium.[1] Deus vult was used by the Crusaders as a battle cry at the declaration of the First Crusade by Pope Urban II at the Council of Clermont in 1095 when the Byzantine Empire requested help in defense from the Seljuk invasion of Anatolia.[3]

Deus lo vult is the motto of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem, a Roman Catholic order of chivalry.[4]

Admiral Alfred Thayer Mahan, a Protestant Episcopalian, used the expression for his argument of "the dominion of Christ" as "essentially imperial" and that "Christianity and warfare" had a great deal in common: "'Deus vult!' say I. It was the cry of the Crusaders and of the Puritans and I doubt if man ever uttered a nobler [one]."[5]

New Thread
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/140684232boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/140684232140684232

New Bread
>>
>>
>>

wrong thread. sorryy

go away faggot

i guess nationalists should just start calling themselves antifa

wtf i love democracy now

Name even ONE reason to oppose the DPRK.

>hurr durr fascism means tyranny, terror and shit we don't like
>is a fascist
>supports north korea

Not really helping your cause

i dont though

Your 30 seconds on wikipedia impressed me user, now i won't believe anymore that you're a role-playing loser on an anonymous imageboard made for discussing chinese cartoons

The Banana Nazi strikes again

These faggots should have their head blown off with a shotgun, that's exactly how much I think of any and every foul piece of shit that dribbles out of their shitty mouths.