Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504728698947.webm
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tuesday-cable-ratings-sept-5-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=-27J0sR9268
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/905264543114436608
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking christ what is this from.

Did he just FUCKING MANSPLAIN i think im going to die

It's like it's the invasion of the fucking body snatchers, what the fuck is that ominous music.

new american horror story

American horror story made an election special

the new season of American Horror story is all about how Trump is a cult leader or something. idk, I don't consume much of the electric Jew these days.

>"Can you believe the stuff he's saying"
>Meanwhile in the background
>"America must put its own citizens first"
LITERALLY HITLER

Can't fucking stand that dead eyed dyke Sarah Paulson.

have you seen the commercials for this?

They have people watching Donald Trump get elected and screaming at the tv / breaking it.

Dumb bitch couldnt even lock up an obvious criminal black guy that cut his wifes head clean off, frogman style. Liberals cant even win in the movies.

where.... where is his arm?

antifa threw starbucks and period blood on it

This pissed me off. The episode started off so hilarious then spiraled into stupid nonsense and edgefaggotry.

>Knowing modern tv/movie actors
Fuck you.

It's a shame he isn't Hitler though. Unfortunately he is just a fuckng kike that's only real usefulness is to trigger the left for our entertainment.

That gloomy music when he put on his MAGA hat, jesus fuck.

Call NASA my fucking sides are in orbit.

the brainwashing of it all is so uber obvious, but I may have to start watching for the keks

m'lady i am a trans.

FUCK YOU BLIMPF

sage
this shit trying to plug this show here is fucking stale

*unsheaths maga hat*
*votes behind you*
pssh nothin personnel, kid!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504728698947.webm
This one is even better. I honestly can't even tell if this is a parody of liberals and what liberals think of trump and trump supporters, or if this is being played straight. Poe's Law in action

Seems to be satire but a realistic one because that's exactly how liberals acted and are acting right now. Go check /r/politics on reddit, it's a gold mine for laughs.

Oh shit that is hilarious, especially the two asian whining about not voting. Who watches this shit?

The scene where the slope names Sup Forums was nice. The fact that the clown gang kill the the gook and his wife later in the episode was kek worthy.

>fuck you, Nate Silver, how could you be so wrong about this

what the fuck

Wait til you guys get to the tv scene.

Top kek

Holy shit, what.

If this seems like a satire of the stupidest people on both sides of the election, am I overthinking it?

The coffee throwing scene reminded me of blatant shiposting. Cunts having a serious conversation about gay ass shit, and along comes Sup Forums and shits up the whole thread.

4 million people. Seriously. And that's just live viewing. Let alone DVR and streaming.
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tuesday-cable-ratings-sept-5-2017/

what the fuuuuuuuck?

fucking hell

Haha, holy shit. I actually tip my fedora to this show. Wonder what the rest of the episode is like.

>smashes cheeto

Easily the best line.

It's really hard to say. This is 100% literally what the libcucks and redditfags were acting like on election night, and I loved every second of watching their melt-downs in real time. But it's hard to know whether the writers are identifying WITH the freaked-out libcucks, or if they're making fun of them.

Remember, the creators of American Horror Story are literally gay jews. I only ever watched the pilot of this shit, which involved a couple finding a used bondage gimp suit, and then someone else besides the husband dressing up in the suit and fucking the wife, while she thought it was the husband. It's nothing creepy or scary or funny or dramatic. It's just a bunch of perversions rolled together into a "show". Stopped watching it there.

Is Chaz Bono /our ftm/?

this is the face the Democrat makes when he is eternally BTFO

what did they mean when the blue hair guy crushed the cheese doodle with his hand?

It's bad. The beginning is the only good part.

>This is 100% literally what the libcucks and redditfags were acting like on election night
You acted the same way only it was about Obama... who was just a normal president.

You mean you weren't dry-humping your television on election night?

The one hand is for constantly fapping.

proofs??

Lol, the guy in the basement had blue hair.

They are trying to dump their insane white trash onto us.

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICA
hahahaha holy shit

Is this an advert for autism awareness?

He later blends a whole bag, turn it into a paste and then cover it on his face like a war paint saying that "it's gonna be yuge".

I wish I was joking.

Do they make fun of Sup Forums gets?

>gotta do your cookie breathing
are all liberals this pitiable?

in the context of the show it only shows how crazy she is

>fuck you, Nate Silver

Cringe, the show.

lol you dumb retards screamed about how obama was gonna put you in fema camps at walmart...

Man, look at this dood.

The Tea Party.

He literally covers himself in crushed cheetos to make himself orange like Trump, and then goes into his sister's room and trolls her into submission. She worked for the Shillary campaign.

You know what to do...

youtube.com/watch?v=-27J0sR9268

When did I scream about fema camps???

It just showed how fucked up some liberals are after they were shilling for Killary for months and then realised that they're not the only human beings in USA. Bitches better get your meds and let the real working class MAGA while trying to avoid those killer clowns somehow.

Best part is that MAGA man there is actually Chaz Bono, Cher's trans daughter/son/thing.

> nigger

> normal President

fuck off back to Tumblr kike

They only mention us in passing.

Oh fuck me, those first 10 seconds are gold

The liberals in this show are realistic as fuck. But because these Hollywood people live in a bubble they don't have realistic conservatives. The tranny in OPs image is the closest thing to an actual Trump supporter in the show and he shows up for like 10 seconds

The main Trump supporter is a character who put a bunch of Cheetos in a blender, blended them, and spread cheeto dust on his face and did Trump impressions in front of a mirror. He then goes to advocate that the cops don't guard a jewish community center, get talked down to by asain guy, then murders the asain guy and his wife later in the episode

oh and he pissed in a condom and threw it at some cholos so they would beat him up and his friend would just record the beating so he could exploit the media

This show has a great graspn on current liberals, but since they live in a hugbox bubble, they don't know any actual Trump supporters to base the characters on so they just go with the "Evil Nazis" narrative from the media

liberals are going to use that show as an argument, arent they?

>*unsheaths maga hat*

*clown jumpscare*

>OOOOWOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!`

top fucking kek
the good old days !

My friend just informed me the patriot in the clip is played by a fuckin tranny

A FUCKIN TRANNY

I appreciate that alot of you Sup Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you its ok, but let me send you a message...

This is a blip, a temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated, but dont be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you're out of your parents basement to meet a few people that arent like you. You are afraid. We are not.

Holy fuck this is the cringiest bullshit I've seen all week

U! S! A!

Unironically looking forward to Evan Peters sacrificing frogs while browsing Sup Forums

God bless you man

Eh, not really. The first episode really hit on people who thought Hillary was going to win.
>pro-Hillary folks have a literal meltdown when they announce PA
>dude bitches at his wife for not voting
>chick who worked on the Hilldawg campaign complains about CNN not putting on a trigger warning

And to be fair, Evan Peters is also nuts.
>humps his TV in ecstacy when Trump wins
>pulls a Glenn Beck by covering his face in Cheeto dust and saying huge
>pisses in a condom and throws it at bunch of Mexicans to bait them into jumping him

Lol, no man, people who voted for mccain were not absolutely convinced obama was gonna ruin everything.
Mccain kissed obamas ass that whole campaign.
Maybe the people who didn't vote at all felt like that.

>Not being being a

>BLUE LIVES MATTER

>Shitposter

If only...

So many non-sequiturs, is this meant to be a powerful speech?

Sure. As every other show which fits their narrative. Instead of using some real facts and statistics.

>I appreciate that a lot of eufortune guise feel empowered to join the rest of us in Seville society now that Papa Bertram is telling you its okay, but let me send you a message.

What did they mean by this?

I can't get mad at this show, is like a comedy at this point,"American Horror Story".
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/905264543114436608

>I can't do my cookie breathing

KEK, Trump literally makes liberals insane by his mere presence like Lovecraftian God!

These levels of paranoia should not be his hilarious.

Might be the best season since Freakshow if he goes on a liberal killing spree.

>pisses in a condom and throws it at bunch of Mexicans to bait them into jumping him

Thats the best and most accurate portrayal of Sup Forums community, you fukken monsters

wait, i-is that real?

>watch me make up delusional nonsense and use it to feel superior

>This pissed me off. The episode started off so hilarious then spiraled into stupid nonsense and edgefaggotry.
Welcome to American Horror Story. By the end of the season, it will be a weird combination of incoherent, predictable, and brown-haired twinks. (The showrunner has a definite type.)

If we're lucky he'll use a Challenger.

>FUCK YOU NATE SILVER

The normies think we are afraid, heh. Angry maybe but never afraid. What is their to fear? Certainly not the swan song of Marx and his hordes of useful idiots.

even their "veterans" act like beta faggots. This is going to be cringier than the samantha bee marathon

It wasn't the gods' presence that drove men insane, it was the forbidden knowledge they brought or the horrible realization that they existed.

But yeah, that is like Trump and liberals.

>You are afraid. We are not.
>literally shaking right now

This has to be taking the piss at liberals.
Nobody could lack this much self-awareness to have made this 100% srs.

You are afraid we are not

That same character was REEEEEEing on election night bitching about Jill Stein voters lmao

>lesbian couple freaking out
>fuck you huffington post
>hyper-political liberal berating his wife for not voting
>drumpf is going to overturn a supreme court ruling
>fuck you nate silver
>why doesn't the country think like I do

This is fucking glorious.