Does Skyrim belong to the Nords?

Does Skyrim belong to the Nords?

more like nerds, amirite?

Does this thread belong to Sup Forums

fucking shitskin redguards need to btfo

I was torn when it came to this. My loyalty to Rome won out in the end though. Put all the barbarian scum to the sword and get to work building aqueducts.

Does the Troll shit in the woods?

I was an Imperial that fought for the Stormcloaks first time I played xD

Yea. Rome is no more with Jewish elves in charge

>xD

:^)

>Not putting the elves, the lizard men and cat people to the sword
>Not building roads and aqueducts everywhere
>Not being a proud son of Mars

Skyrim belongs to the true Aryans

BASED RED GUARDS

rare

Of course, but they shouldn't be so naive as to think that they an defeat elf scum without the imperials on their side

Skyrim belongs to the Dragons.

Kaj si to rekel o meni zmuzganec jen?Da znaš da sem zvršil Autolimarsku i zvadil sam puno getribi i spil prek 300 litri gemišta. Treniral sam v kleti i najboljši sem gutac gemišti v celom selu. Ti si men niko i nikaj. Tak bum te klopil kaj te ni stara nebu poznala, zapamti kaj sam ti rekel. Misliš da mi moreš pobeci sam zato kaj ovo mi prek brajde povedaš? Krivo misliš konj jen. Dok se mi tu povedamo, Štef i Joža ti vec kradiju vino z podruma. Nebuš ti nikakve gemište više pil. Pa makar ti ti gemišti održavali život. Hudo bu ti bilo. Ja sem uvijek tu pokraj tebe i morem ti tako zagorcati ka bu ti hudo bilo. Ne samo kaj imam gujde kaj smrdiju, vec bum ti i septicku ispumpal u vrt, majmun jen. Da si sam znal kaj su ti ta tvoja pametneša laprdanja donesla ve, nebi nikad ni pomislil na to. Ali ne, nisi mogel lampu zaprti i sad su ti cajti istekli. Sposral bum ti se na gelender i vkral kobasice. Gotovo je konju zmuzgani.

MSGA

sliding this

Skyrim belongs to Falmer

The Jarl was right to keep those filthy kajit out of Whiterun

Nords are a bunch of backwards retards.

>hurr the biggest threat to Tamriel are a bunch of wizards LET'S PERSECUTE THE ONE MAGE COLLEGE IN SKYRIM AND HOLD A GENERAL DISTRUST OF MAGIC WE CAN TOTALLY FIGHT THEM WITH OUR SWORDS AND HAMMERS ETC

rare

I kinda dropped Skyrim and only play Oblivion now.

Skyrim got real boring quick.

Sky's rim belongs to the nords.

Yes
But ulfric is a faggot

You're going to get a week long ban OP faggots like have a fucking whinge that this isn't Sup Forums related

Imperials aren't the Roman Empire they are a bunch of E.U faggots importing red guards and kajjit to Skyrim

>Thus Ro Dar the high elves race war now

Sweet proxy my dude, got any others for us flag collectors?

Skyrim is shit without mods but it's the best game with mods. Morrowind is the best standalone game and Oblivion is just kind of mediocre and in-between.

I would agree if the Empire hadn't ended the war so weirdly. I mean they fought like hated enemies and then they were like super close basically coming together. If the Empire just lost the war and territory i wouldn't be too dissatisfied. They didn't need to let the eleves walk over them. It's what caused the civil war to uprise

Yes goy, and your shekels belong to ((((Zenimax)))).

I always play as the Nords and kill every imperial i see.

Yes.
>Character was an Imperial
>Joined The Resistance in Revenge for getting commited to death
>Grew to Respect Nords & married a Nord girl

Stormcloaks and ulfric are in game confirmed to be a ploy by the high elves to weaken the empire

Empire is right to appease high elves until they can build up a greater force

Nords are short sighted and will be overrun by high elves who will likely execute anyone worshiping talos

Never played Morrowind but feel as people get nostalgia hard for it not that great of a game.

Oblivion is the best out of them all in my opinion but I started playing Skyrim when I was super young like 13-14 and fell in love, afterwards it got really repetitive and easy. Oblivion is the opposite imo.

No it belongs to snow elfs, the thalmor are going to do justice to the snownigger menace

>it belongs to the injuns
Fuck off
Elves are the worst. The dwemer elves killed all the snow elves anyways they hate each other just like "natives" in north and South America.

The Altmer are the true master race. They represent the colonialism and superior culture of Europe. Therefore, in order to destabilize the Empire (the only threat to the Aldmeri Dominion), you should support the Stormcloaks.

There are some great mods out there for Skyrim that make it a much better game. Oblivion just lacks the mod support/engine to be better than it.

Completely ignored the civil war quest (and the main story) and used the alternate start to LARP as a young man who finds talent in wizardry and magic and becomes the best sorcerer in Skyrim.

Fuck the civil war; I stand alone as a wizard.

Alone with my qt Nord wife, ofc.

Skyrim belongs to the Forsworn

i do not care
i like to steal as cat

The Nords created the empire all men descended from the nords coming from a continent to the north of tamriel.

That said, ulfric is a manchurian candidate and thalmor asset. They captured and mind raped him so he would rebel and weaken the empire.

The thalmor are the most evil organization on nirn. They actually want to unmake existence. They seek scorn the deadra (lorkan is tiber septim/talos/ every shezzarine) and enter a state of no change... probably the same as zero summing.

ES lore is crazy shit

>77777
dam

Checked and keked.