youtu.be/N09ItYiSkj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait. The earth is flat?

You can see it is curved for fuck's sake

Lalalalala cannot hear you!

fish-eyes lens, duh. there is no curve.

Get out.

Prepare your anus.

Curved like a circle but it's not a globe, it's flat.

"you wouldn't download a bear" bear up in the top right of the hurricane

Lewd.

Further proof the world is flat

wait, wind is that big? lowgill conner

lmao typed captcha in my message

We've really fucking gone too fucking far

Let's keep going

Kek demands Jose is even larger than Irma

That'd mean irma would be encapsulating the entire earth right now retard.

The accepted curve is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!!

It's not that high up, and there's limitations on the range. It's flat.

Thanks big guy, I'll keep your secret.

They expect to find one of us in the wreckage brother.

REAL PIC OF EARTH, FLATTARDS BTFO LOL

The fact that people are KNOWINGLY using fisheye lens and spending tons on CGI to procure an artificial curve on the earth speaks volumes.

If the earth has the correct curvature we're told, why give flat earthers any ammo by using a fisheye lens or cgi replica AT ALL??

The easiest way to end this argument is to have a REAL UNEDITED pic of earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw

NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

Thats a nice belly button

flat earth confirmed bitchez

>3x earth rotations
>1x star rotation with shutter open

Makes sense

UMA

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 3:30

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

D E L I C I A

NASA has artists because the images they get from telescopes are in black and white. They make estimations on the colors based on the chemical makeup of the atmosphere.

"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the southpole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

I dont buy it. How is it we can get images of other planets? Are those fake too?

WHY GIVE FLATEARTHERS ANY AMMO??!!

WHY NOT GIVE US ONE REAL PIC OF EARTH!!??

This is a scary concept. Modern science is less of a skeptics tool and more of a world religion.

If you try to redefine what others perceive as reality, it incites questions of the unknown which creates fear and contempt.

Its comfy to assume with know everything and that scientists have tackled all the hard questions. Living on a ball rather than an infinite plane greatly reduces those questions.

Fucking lol.

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice.

Why don't they just take a damn photo like normal?

Timezones make more sense on a flatearth model

Looks like America grew from 2002 to 2012.

kekkkk

Eclipse patterns too

>live on barrier island off east coast on roughly the same latitude as Orlando
>recent path changes now have it going on land the whole way
>it'll be at most a weak cat 3 by the time it reaches my latitude, probably cat 2 or even 1

Kek is merciful. He rewards those who stand firm and refuse to leave in a mandatory evacuation order without flood insurance.

Nasa says it themselves...

It meant you're a moron who isn't old enough to be on this site. No go do your homework before your moms new husband gets home.

UN is hiding the truth in plain sight

ok but why can i fly in a straight line and eventually come back to where I started?

Here's the unedited original.

the planet rotates and revolves u fucken goof, its an average

How can you explain the Midnight Sun?

youtu.be/LjvtmzbEgm8

>During Arctic summer, from the 22nd to the 25th of June, at a high enough latitude and altitude, you can watch a phenomenon known as “the Midnight Sun” where the Sun stays continuously visible in the sky for 3 days straight! The “Midnight Sun” rises on the 22nd and for the next 72 hours never disappears from sight, slowly ascending and descending every 12 hours, showing 3 brilliant “sunsets” and “sunrises” without ever actually setting below the horizon. If the Earth were actually a spinning globe revolving around the Sun, the only place such a phenomenon as the Midnight Sun could be observed would be at the poles. Any other vantage point from 89 degrees latitude downwards could never, regardless of any tilt or inclination, see the Sun for 24 hours straight. To see the Sun for an entire revolution on a spinning globe at a point other than the poles, you would have to be looking through miles and miles of land and sea for part of the revolution! Anyone below the 89th parallel could never witness the Sun for 72 hours, 3 whole revolutions, straight because to do so would be to assume you are somehow seeing “through the globe” and to the Sun on the other side! Since such an assumption is ridiculous, and yet the Midnight Sun can clearly be seen as low as the 65 parallel, this is another absolute proof that Earth is the flat, stationary center of the universe.

He means to say: your shit might get broken.

Like this?

so the earth really is flat!

A circle is flat though

how do satellites work in a flat earth model?

Basic trig will show you the earth is about 3k miles up. The sun is small and local.

the curve you're seeing is the edge, the earth is a disc after all

How do satellites not fucking melt in the thermosphere at 1500+ degress??

Where are the REAL pictures of satellites? How come you never see the THOUSANDS in any pictures/footage of earth in orbit?

youtu.be/N09ItYiSkj4

Airplanes are a hoax.

Something like 'y'all motherfuckers from southeast better evacuate like you were told to'

that's a big storm

can you explain why someone can fly a plane in a straight line and come back to where they started?

We use ground based technology -- cell towers, fiber optics etc.

Satellites are a popularized myth, pic related.

jesus christ

get in here, faggots.

>sniffing gold spray paint.jpg

A compass utilizes the giant magnetic mountain of the north pole (also orgin point of polaris/north star) to determine east/west. When you travel, you are moving in a circle.

this happens north of the arctic circle and south of the antarctic circle you moron

>the sun is a streetlight

Why is it that every single UN poster is a complete fucking retard? Every single time these threads are made the argument is that
>MUH CURVATURE DOESNT EXIST
>LOOK AT THESE SUNLIGHT AND SHIET
>ARTIST RENDITION LMAO
I'd like to see flat earthers mental gymnastic their way out of physics theorems of their alleged flat earth. Start with planetary formation , forces equilibrium and fucking gravity

Is that why I can sail to the middle of the atlantic and still get a GPS signal despite there not being a single ground-based transmitter for hundreds of miles?

You can see a difference comparing both images, the curvature is noticiable

>forces equilibrium and fucking gravity

Gravity was invented to explain how water sticks to a giant ball. Its a theory, just like relativity, for a reason.

Its not proven because its bullshit.

Density is a proven method. If I drop an apple, its not gravity: The apple is denser than oxygen, therefore it falls.

What is gravity? A force? A mythical magic?

the equator isn't the hottest place...

you just posted this image, running out?

You do realize what an average is, don't you? Also, how the fuck are seasons even supposed to work in a flat earth model?

LOL no, which argument was this again?

How do you explain this then?

(NASA training course for photography)

Thats not what come up when you search for satellites, you literally searched "space thrash"

Hey guys! It's me! The attention seeking user who larps with stupid fucking questions like

>hey guys I live in such and such will I be ok?

Because I'm looking for (you)s or I'm just too fucking stupid to turn on the fucking weather channel for five minutes.

Please gimme yous!! Lots and lots of yous!!!!

at any given moment the equator isnt always the "hottest part" its a cumulative average over the period of a year

Open waters tend to not have problems with signals. If satellites truly worked as we are led to believe, how come we start having interference in mountainous regions? Aren't the satellites so high up that it shouldn't matter?

Explain how centrifuges work without gravity.

>that fucking fish eye lens
You aren't fooling anyone.

did you know that force= mass x acceleration right? the earth is spinning at a costant velocity without any acceleration/deceleration. hence we don't feel anything because the force is equal to 0...

Oh so the sun just magically jumps between tracks? Yeah, that makes way more sense than axial tilt.

I swear my IQ dropped 10 points after reading this thread

JEWS are manipulating the weather and claiming global warming so the sheeple will go along with the Jew World Order, one world government.

>corrects google search terms
>still proves point with more pics of CGI pics

Saved, thanks for the new pic. Point still stands, why are all these pics CGI cartoons?

How does the sun move from one to other?

Why flat retards don't travel to the edges of the Earth and stream it?