>"oh no its 5 because of the good service and another 5 because you are cute"
>she blushed
>leave to get my train to the airport
>in one hour Im in frankfurt
>enjoy some coffee while talking to some local german about life
>get second plane to copenhagen
>meet my best friend
>drink some danish beer at a pub near copenhagens airport
>return home to type all this because fucking hell I fucking love being a European

I love the European diaspora countries but still: Europe is the best continent by far, it's true.

Kek so you walked the first district. Well done, thanks for keeping the myth up that Austria and especially Vienna is getting enriched and has an active population replacement going on. Next time visit the 10,11 or second district. Have a little ghetto tour.

Little jelly

Vienna is real nice everyone said out of Budapest, Prague and Vienna spend least amount of time in Vienna

>that was a mistake

>10 euros
too much in Austria?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
that makes your story like total BS

Also no way it took an hour from train through airport

>be you
>be a christcuck
>follow a fairy tale that ruined Europe and isn't European

Proportionally to what i ordered it was

Next time do this and see how nice this city is lmao

>wake up in Vienna
Sorry to hear that

Not that expensive to travel to another European country either. There's only a few European countries I have to visit, I planned this before they fall for invaders.

You walked down the street and went to a restaurant without getting rekt by a truck of peace? Congrats, welcome to what the 1st world is like.

i do too; too bad the eu is trying to ruin all of it

europe only started going to shit since ww1 or maybe the french revolution.

Christianity has presided over the best centuries of european history bar none

This whole experience lacks enrichment.
Incoming enrichment.

Really guys...

This problem with the EU is that half of the nations in it are not White
This

Why are british cities so shit compared to everywhere else in Europe?

Europe was never "good". there's never been a time in your history ever where it was all beer and skittles from the top down. for every privileged guest at the Hapsburg court there was a hundred thousand other sad fuck ups catching all manner of shit in their short lives and not a great deal of words were written about how many stillborn critters they jettisoned out into short narrow graves or what they had to substitute for meat that winter. do not be memed friend, life has always sucked. the "good times"? they never happened. and they never will. life is better now but nobody is happy and happy is no fucking metric to measure anything in history. im glad we had this little chat.

>America
>Be a white fucking male
>Go to my shitty Community College
>50% of student population is 90 iq spics and niggers
>Finish my anti white indoctrination for the day
>Was angry
>Went on Sup Forums to calm me down.

>Le Europe was never great meme
I hope you Euros don't fall for this neoliberal bait.
Diversity = no more Europe

go fuck yourself, you filthy anti christ people dont realize that christianity made europe unite in the first place. without it europe would've been diveded between stupid and dumb pagans. you people should be on your knees kissing jesus's feet for actually making something out of europe because without christianity europe would've been even worse than the middle east so go fuck yourself. you are the scum that want to destroy europe! i wouldnt be suprised that you're a muslim so stfu