Can we get a Buddhist hate thread?

Can we get a Buddhist hate thread?

May Allah (swt) cause a mighty earthquake in Rohingya that destroys all of those filthy, pagan, Buddhist dogs for their crimes!

TAKBIR!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html
archive.is/Aj90K
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims deserve nothing short of complete annihilation.
SAGE

Shut up leaf. I hope you burn in hell along with the pagan dogs.

May many blessings of the lord come upon the brave warriors of Rohingya, I wish them luck in removing the sandniggers from their homelands and sentencing evil (Islam) back to hell where it belongs.

fuck muslims

t.Satan

I laughed when I heard they were burning Muslim villages on the radio

Amen

Karmic inheritance is a bitch, nigger.

fuck off jews

No. Poo skin out.

Buddha was not a rapist, plunderer and pedophile like the goatfucker Allah. Fuck Allah and fuck Islam which is one of the biggest evils that exist in the world today.

Well I will laugh when Allah (swt) destroys your cesspit of a country with hurricanes.

I hope they kill every single muslim in Asia. Muslims are a cancer that needs to be cut out.

this guy gets it

>muh kike on a stick

You're a fucking moron if you expect any sympathy here
Oh wait you're a Muslim, of course you're a fucking moron

>be muslim
>'migrate' into Bhuddist Burma
>continually poke and prod bhuddist population
>attempt to violently take over government several times
>Bhuddists begin to fight back
>'HE-HELP ME! THEY'RE KILLING US' you yell as you continue to attack them
How bout no, Muslim. How bout all of you just die first?

Rohingya is actually a Burmese term for Islamic minority in Burma. Rohingya = Sandniggers.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH BTFO muslims

your ancestors were pagan muselman

>tfw every christian country is too cucked to cleanse islam, so buddhists have to pick up the slack
why are we still here, just to suffer?

every night i can feel...

salty that you faggots can't get the west to save you nay more? have to own up to how worthless you are that you get ass raped by bottom tier Buddhists.

SAGE

Now where did I just leave my templar gear?

This is what I thought when I saw this in the news today. I was like "damn, a country finally got tired of muslims fucming up their shit, why can't my country do that?"

When I heard they burnt over 100 villages to the ground I was like HOLY FUCK legends

Shut up larper. You'll do nothing.

Meh. Buddhists are alright at killing Muslims. They're alright in the grand scheme of things.

Reminder that Jesus was a Buddhist

so glad it was a buddhist temple and not a mosque which was recently built in my town

You just know your religion is fucking trash when it manages to convince buddhists into killing you.

Now run along and swallow your imams semen and the Buddhist monks will be along to behead you in a bit

get fucked faggot

Reminder that Jesus (pbuh) was a Muslim.

And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.

Quran: 5:116.

Dues vult
My brave Buddhist allies
Purge your country of Muslim swine

Rather be their than anywhere you stinking fucks end up

Rather be there than anywhere you stinking fucks end up

Fucking based
What town mate?

Kys you Jewish shill sandnigger

Shutup EDL smackhead. IQ below 80.

This.
If you get genocided by monks that LITERALLY SWEEP BUGS OUT OF THE WAY TO AVOID KILLING FUCKING ANY CREATURE
then quite frankly you mc-fucking-deserve it.

ur book and religion came out a few hundred years after christ was alive i don't think you should really be piping up

He also said drink camel piss and he raped children
You cancerous scum are less than Worthless

long live budha and his monk army
may they clean asia from the mudshits

Are you going to get on a flight to Rohingya and fight the evil Buddhists in the name of Allah? I thought not, now those goats wont fuck themselves Ahmed.

>You are now are that 100 muslims just died and another 200 will die by the time you've finished reading this sentence.

I'm not sure whether you're trolling or you're this delusional. When Sup Forums has become infested with muslim scum?

it's in salford

also good to know there there is only one mosque in the whole city of salford. too bad we're surrounded by islamic invested shitholes like rochdale and bolton though

kek any country you shitskins occupy is already destroyed. You're literally failures at life. The hurricanes suck and all but we've dealt with them and rebound. Meanwhile every shitskin country is horrid.

I almost want to convert to buddhist just to kill sandniggers.

Based fucking Salford
Buddhist myself, nice to see it's spreading

Shut the fuck up faggot.
No one loves you.
God wants to punish you.

How badly do you have to fuck up to piss off Buddhists?

I live in southeast Texas and can confirm it is still better under a foot of water than anyplace muslims exist in density greater than 4% of population

it's what happens when you keep fucking your cousins cousins cousins...
nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html

or simply apply to become a Drone pilot

Archived archive.is/Aj90K

Top kek, fucking stone age moon worshipping savages

All Muslims should die. Good bless the Burmese Muslim killers.

Christianity was always cucked my dude. I'm sorry you had to find out by watching a bunch of Burmese manlets who advocate for peace and acceptance get so sick of muzzie shit that they started dropping bodies.

hopefully they manage to eradicate the islamic cancer before the western cucks decide to get involved because muh human rights
godspeed Rohingya

those guys are not really Buddhists just like jihadis are not Muslims
all you cunts are fucking delusional

Well i guess deus vulters need to change templar gear to orange robes now.
SARACEN FEARS THE MONK

Subhuman roaches had it coming.

>subhuman
>american flag

Well I already served in the Navy. Caught himan traffickers and drug smugglers trying to bring that shit to america and transport illegal guatemalans. Also causght somali pirates in the arabian gulf.

Thought of applying to Blackwater if yhey go kill sandniggers.

God bless those buhdist worriors may they kill many more.

Enjoy your bullets you fuckwad, better hope you're not diabetic.

You both suck at tolerance. Something about not believing the world is real seems to do that to large groups of angry people.

Extra salt on the kebab please nazeem. Naah fuck it. Remove kebab

It's definitely consistent with Buddhist dogma (obviously), but there are Buddhist priests who advocate violence towards Muslims. Burmese really abhor Muslims. Even though the Rohingya are ethnically Burmese, they're considered Bangladeshis. It's mostly a nationalist stance.

Lmao where you live bud

God damn I love buddhists

Why? Are you going to fly over my house and bomb me?

>mighty earthquake in Rohingya
Rohingya is not a place, you dumb retarded piece of shit.

Well you are

Maybe if you stopped being terrorists the bombs would stop dropping on your heads

But OP not all buddhist, they are a religion of peace.

Everything is a religion of peace compared to Islam.

>piss off religion of peace to the point that they want to genocide you
>by allah we dindu nuffin
>create buddhist hate thread on taiwan basket weaving imageboard

tfw your religion has retcons

Who has the picture collage of the media switching the narrative on the buddhist-muslim conflict? After watching a dramatic news segment of one of our most respected mediaoutlets I couldn't believe how true that image was. Shame I didn't save it.

MUSLIMS: the only people on the planet who can drive Buddhists to violence.

Absolutely no one likes Muslims.

Death to muslims, islam is cancer.

Astaghfirullah. I meant to say Myanmar. May Allah (swt) cause a mighty earthquake in Myanmar that destroys all of the Buddhists for their crimes.

Nigga you ain't even Muslim.
You're a fat neck beard in a basement larping.

I agree , kill all Muslim scum.

Amen

Ive heard it enough from actual muslims to know that this is not trolling.
Just delusional

Kek kek kek.

You don't even have any idea what buddhism is about to make a statement like that. Buddhism is pretty simple, a dude saw all the suffering in the world, saw it was caused by attachment, and preached not being attached to things as a way of removing suffering. So when your dog dies you shouldn't be that sad because you weren't overly attached to them.

Thats the core of buddhism. Tell me how you get to violence being part of the dogma of Buddhism from don't be attached to shit. You don't. You sir, are fake news.

>Muslims deserve nothing short of complete annihilation

To last fucking fetus

Buddhists are clearly based, it's muslims that are the problem. That's why the Imran Awan scandal is about to go nuclear and it also explains all the shilling these past few days.

whenever there are this many slide threads, ask yourself what they are trying to cover up.
>Former DNC staff member Hina Alvi, wife of Imran Awan, is facing charges of conspiracy and bank fraud alongside her husband.

>She'll be returning to the USA during the last week of September, which starts on the 23rd.

>Former DNC staff member Hina Alvi, wife of Imran Awan, is facing charges of conspiracy and bank fraud alongside her husband.

>She'll be returning to the USA during the last week of September, which starts on the 23rd.

If you get blown the fuck out by some mellow orange tooga wearing baldie, you deserve to get fucked.

Muhammad wife

Just start a thread on /r9k/. Antibuddha should show up. I think. Haven't been there in a while

May our gods help Buddha and the Buddhist people

Thank you Grandma

Fucking sandniggers

stop reading jewish reinterpretations o buddhist texts.