Time is ticking. What will you do when he dies?

Time is ticking. What will you do when he dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eclbaC3q94k
youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lurk Sup Forums

Probably some light shitposting followed by a nice nap. Basically the usual.

He's a billionaire. He can get top quality organ transplants whenever he wants to. I wouldn't be surprised if he lived another decade. It seems like all these wealthy billionaires live very long lives.

HE WILL OUTLIVE US ALL

Fake news

He's only 87. He still has 5+ heart transplants to go through.

Laugh

2023 is the end of his cycle. I could figure out the specific date, but I don't care enough to spend that much time on this.

>5 minutes into jew world order and chill and he gives you that look

Wut do?

This basically. While he will definitely die in our lifetime, he could pull though another 20 years easily. Remember how long it took David Rockefeller?

they have like zero stress. they don't have a worry in the world.

celebrate

pray it was in an accident that also claimed his son so his lineage ends and with it the veil is pulled back just a little bit more from peoples eyes.

I honestly believe that people like Soros or Rockefeller, have (had in Rockefeller's case) access to some sort of ultra expensive, little-known, illuminati-tier life-prolonging treatment.

What's more likely is that they have a dedicated team of medical staff on call around the clock and some really good personal chefs and trainers.

Kissinger is 99 years old. Let that sink in.

He will be in his 9 cycle in a 7 year, while in an enemy year. At 92, which makes an 11, so it will be before his birthday in 2023.

We will make it so that he does not live to be 90 years old

Luckily despite that they still eventually die

Soros probably has some stress, due to Trump's election victory, but I think that's about the biggest weight he's ever carried. Not even the Holocaust affected him in such a way, perhaps, as he apparently enjoyed that, too. Soros did say that it was the best time of his life.

God I hope he is shot by Mossad commandos in an night mission into Berkeley California.

>What will you do when he dies?
hes probably going to have everything liquidated and donate ALL of his assets to the further destruction of this planet.

11/9/2017

Hmmmmm

>delete this NOW!!!!!!!

> when he dies...

Dude has at least a 50 year supply of baby blood...

>implying he'll die at all
He will ''die'' but hes just gonna go underground and finish that pact with cuthullu to go full immortal demon

if he really is NOT Immortal and goes back to his Father, SATAN, i will Drink some Jack to Celebrate!

Soros dying will be the biggest defeat for jews since their Temple got burned down in AD 70! (thank Titus)

>Hungarian
Explain yourselves Magyars, why did you unleash this demon on the world?

repeating numbers and soros will survive the 120

Press S to spit on the grave

youtube.com/watch?v=eclbaC3q94k

why not.

which jew will inherit sole responsibility for the networks of meddling billionaires

This faggot's death doesn't mean anything. He's 87, he's already made his billions and plotted a course for his cunt son to follow that means his influence will be felt for decades to come.

There's literally only one solution.

Not true that they have zero stress. These people have big responsabilites, charge of many people, worrying about enemies who want to take you down (not plebs, other elites), probably have many meetings and similar stuff. Don't forget that they must know everything around them, to follow the new things, the other players if he wants to stay relevant in the game.

Even at this age he is most likely more active than half of Sup Forums lol. Someone has to mantain those billions, it's not a joke.

shift my hatred to his Berkeley faggot son. It's really a Kim Jong-Il, Kim Jong-Un problem. The death of one isn't going to make the problem go away. Might even make it worse

just another excuse for a good fight.

yes sumner redstone is personally making all of his financial decisions despite being a human house plant

youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU

Of course not. But that doesn't mean that he is still not having the last word and doesn't have to stress about that. Especially since he is a billionaire who is publicly know for his poliical activities.
Billionaires have different mindset from the usual plebs, that's why i doubt that he is not active and doesn't have stress.
He lives this long probably because there is always some medical team around him.

Burn down a synagogue to honor his passing

Learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi like my father.

celebrate with champagne

his sons will just take over
different people same shit
in the end he is just a frontman anyways

RARE FLAG

light a candle in church and watch it burn

the resemblance is scary, but unsurprising.

Get drunk and jack off into a condom.

>What will you do when he dies?

Whatever I was going to do before I found out he died.

Plot a way to get rid of his evil son

spoopy

He is a great man

his sons are faggots and i talk shit to them on instagram all the time before he deletes my shit

long as his spawn lives continuing to do his work, his death means nothing

More than anything, it's called just doing everything you can to ensure you're going to last as long as possible. Only eating and drinking the best food, not indulging in alcohol or drugs, exercising regularly, getting bi-weekly massages, etc. Things that extremely wealthy people can afford to do, and have the time to do.

That, and probably drinking the blood of a child a few times a year.

Hope his son is a fucking retard and inadvertently causes one of the biggest leaks on globalist kikes in history.

These kind of people are extremely smart, it has been proven that high IQ individuals live longer on average

>jew
>reveals truth to goys

jews are like VAMPIRES, they SUCK BLOOD of People to live longer. thats why jews like Soros are still alive

KEK, stupid KIKE, now you just revealed how jews live so much. the Goyim know now.

pic rel is your reaction to how you revealed truth and cant shut it down anymore.

Illuminati = jews

nigga look like a fish

I'm planning on having a barbecue.

We should organize public partys all around the world as soon as it's dead. If someone could kill its son while it's on the deathbed that would make it even better.

Regular young blood transfusion. As in, weekly or daily.

Why do you think he's such a bad guy? What if he is trying to save western civilization by creating a stronger white nationalist population through means of aggression from retards?

You fucking new here or something?

no difference, same ugly jews. (one jew ruined the World while the other ruined the Galaxy)

like i said:

>mugabe is somehow still alive

Yes, well, transfusion not sucking but I guess you were just being figurative. It really should come to no surprise an infusion of clean blood filled with very healthy immune cell could macrophage garbage like early cancer cells or just accumulated biological waste much more easily.

Crack open a cold one.

Why do I keep seeing Sept 9th being meme'd everywhere lately. I thought Sept 23rd shit was supposed to go down?

I don't know how much he paid you but fuck off.

JUST CREATING DISCUSSION FAGGOT

What the fuck did you just say?

Underrated autistic post

he dies he lives again

As long as there are babies to feed on, he will be alive

He will never die

Shit on his grave

I wonder if soros lurks Sup Forums

t. George Soros

Would be quite sad that I didn't knew this great man well enough to strangle him myself.

Old Roastie Eyes

My my what a good suprise