Flat-earthers

I'm curious and never ever get an answer when I ask this.
What is the end-goal of claiming the earth is round by the world's governments? What would be different if they just went "lol yeah the earth is flat."?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/m/3d0616da-22df-3531-bd48-f8946e5291e8/ss_the-air-force's-'rods-from.html
airspot.ru/book/file/73/hull_airplane_flight_mechanics.pdf
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/p010479.pdf
faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/ang/offices/tc/about/campus/faa_host/labs/tgf/media/AircraftDynamicsModel.pdf
ae.utexas.edu/courses/ase367k/Syllabus_Fall.pdf
youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
youtu.be/TeMooNFtFJk
youtu.be/EJ0EKJWyl_g
quora.com/If-one-day-is-not-exactly-24-hours-and-is-in-fact-23-hours-56-minutes-shouldnt-the-error-add-up-and-shouldnt-we-see-12-midnight-becoming-12-noon-at-some-point-in-time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Globe manufactures. Also its theorized that there might be other worlds beyond the ice sheet that surrounds us. A whole new world with all its resources is something the gov would definitely keep from us.

They want to control you by any means they can. Brainwashing you into believing the earth is round is only a small part of their plan to indoctrinate you into falling for their master plan. It's only a start.

The Earth is actually a hexagon.

They're rural and suburban retards. Most of them haven't even finished high school.

Have you ever tried to dig a really deep hole in the ground? Notice that after you go so deep, it is impossible to dig any further. There is a reason for this. Think about it.

i'm not a flat earther, but many claim that the earliest scientists were masons, and they faked the theory. the fact that some of the first astronauts were masons is more proof. they think all of science and technology is a satanic-masonic-jewish creation

Obviously when they control your interpretation of something as simple and as fundamental as the shape of the very planet you live on, they completely control your interpretation of reality. You don't see it as important at all and they capitalize on that willful ignorance and have built off of it to completely control your mind. You make it out to be so simple, that if they just said "lol yeah the earth is flat" life as we know it wouldn't come to a complete and utter standstill, but that's nothing more than part of your brainwashing by the sick social engineers and literal vampires who control your mind because it totally would.

This is a slide thread.

So, since my thread is being slid by OP, I'll post what I had here.

>The rod and ring will strike

yahoo.com/news/m/3d0616da-22df-3531-bd48-f8946e5291e8/ss_the-air-force's-'rods-from.html

god i hate people like you

>there's more land? shit

Big earth wants you to think all that. Their true endgame is to separate humans on either side of the flat earth and have a giant see saw to see who will flip over.

That meme needs to die already

Actually I'm starting to think that all memes should die and that we need to start thinking in actual thoughts again because

well because some people will start believing in whatever bullshit we come up with these days and it's a bit frightening

or maybe it's just noise and we were always this retarded

or maybe the mental pollution has, in fact, augmented

If I had to guess I'd say: It is to remove spirituality from the world--which in turn, makes men less brave and willing to sacrifice for what they love.
The abrahamic religions for instance claim that the earth is flat. So if "science" is saying otherwise--then why should one believe in God or an afterlife for that matter.
And even if one doesn't care for the Christcuck meme--it still removes the uniqueness of humans. Whereas once people thought the earth was all they knew, and they were the main powers (or primary actors) within their realm. However now people are told that they are just a "spec of dust in the universe".
So people don't want to sacrifice for what they believe in--this is the only life they have--hell what they believe in anyways is just a random arrived point by the collection of atoms that they are on some spec inside a everexpanding blah blah blah.

Flat-Earth is a meme invented by "global warming scientists" to see just how much bullshit people will gobble up. Apparently quite a bit.

If you're right, this is actually frightening.

Why were the Nazis so obsessed with the "south pole?" AKA Antarctica.

This thread is a new way of shilling

As person asks a question then suddenly several posts answer it in typical flat earther fashion with a straight face, lack of posts dismissing this for the idiocy that it is

flat-earth shilling is how they test new propoganda methods. Figuring out what works and what doesn't work.

so you admit the earth is flat

or flat earth theory is just humans trying to create a narrative to feel unique again.

this is perfect

>What is the end-goal of claiming the earth is round by the world's governments?

To polarized you to one side of reality, when true reality is both Flat and a Globe at the same time. Globe is a Skull and Flat is your Mind where we reside

You spelled "hilarious" wrong

100k flights a day that rely on math and the earth being round prove flat earthers are dumb.

Because there lies the gate to inside to Earth. Flat earth is just a hoax to divert you away from the hollow earth.

TO ALL FLAT EARTHER RETARDS
>get a camera
>tie it to a weather baloon
>see it for yourself

Flat earth is the most retarded conspiracy theory because you can easily prove it's true, you have conspiracies like reptilians for instance that it's also crazy BUT there is still room for doubt because it's hard to prove, you won't ever get a suspected powerful person to agree to tests, meanwhile proving the earth is flat is the easiest thing imaginable and literally. no one can stop you.

but still here you are, hmm

i love him lol

the burden of proof rests on the shoulders of those that makes the claim not the other way around.

right back at you jesuit scum

To keep you in their barn.

>not taking the flat pill

>HURR DURR We will discredit pol by acting like they are flat earthers.
sage
sage in every field!!!

>middle pic
>you can see a fucking curve
get glasses faggot

hallway effect gilligan, thanks for playing

>hurr durr we will discredit flat earth by acting like Sup Forums isn't flat earth
nice try schlomo

oh gawd, the Joos really fucked you redneck retards over with their (((flat earth))) Psyop and now you look like the IQ 70 morons the libtards always painted you as

The "End Goal" of stating a fact is to be truthful.

still you take time away from blowing your boyfriend to comment

This is not a slide thread. The flat Earth is one of the most important political issues of our time.

>m-muh optics
>w-what about (((PR)))
GTFO kike. People can say and do what they like, how it looks to sideliners is irrelevant.

You are the one making ridiculous claims of a spinning ball earth. We can just walk outside and see quite clearly for ourselves that the Earth is flat.

FYI-
The earth looks like this...
With water
however,
the water bulges toward the moon,
but it still overall will look like the bulge that is displayed in this picture.

k

Theres many worlds we can travel to.

Space doesn't exist.

Truman show.

We are in a dome.

post bac here - studied physics + chem iq 160+
consider the difference in earth centric vs sun centric models. The possibility of something being "outside" the borders really lights up the feelers. I am mostly atheist and am open to this possibility. There is no model as of yet, but understand the math and physics of the world do not have a unified theory either.

>also drunk

>Notice that after you go so deep, it is impossible to dig any further.

I have never noticed this. I always stopped when I didn't need the hole to be any deeper.

Because the drill melts?

REMINDER THAT SPHEREKEKOLDRY IS NOT TOLERATED HERE. SPHERE FAGS SHOULD ALL KILL THEMSELVES AND MAKE THIS PLANE A BETTER PLACE

also - anyone who claims idiocy either:

a. - has done zero investigation

b. - has no scientific background and believes whatever CNN tells them.

c. - too afraid of how their "thoughts" might affect the corporate controlled agenda of scientific publications; i.e. - outside the accepted and funded "science". This has been like this since 1950......

>100k flights a day that rely on math and the earth being round prove flat earthers are dumb.

Small sampling of aerodynamics and flight mechanics papers where calculations are based on 'flat earth.' Why do engineers and physicists base complex calculations on a 'flat earth' if it isn't a flat earth. Just asking. Do you have an answer to this?

Fundamentals of Airplane Flight Mechanics
airspot.ru/book/file/73/hull_airplane_flight_mechanics.pdf

Unified Flight Mechanics and Aeroelasticity for Accelerating, Maneuvering, Flexible Aircraft
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/p010479.pdf

The Engineering Analysis and Design of the Aircraft Dynamics Model For the FAA Target Generation Facility
faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/ang/offices/tc/about/campus/faa_host/labs/tgf/media/AircraftDynamicsModel.pdf

THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN Department of Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Mechanics
ae.utexas.edu/courses/ase367k/Syllabus_Fall.pdf

Terrifyingly its actually hollow

"the government" IS us though...

globalist, need the globe to exist

My main issue with the flat earth fags on this board is that they believe science when it's convenient for them.
Race: SCIENCE IS RIGHT
Physics: SCIENCE IS WRONG

or like just post random pdf's, which equate to hundreds of pages, and has probably never read through an entire pdf.

>everything is donuts

staaahp
i don't have any donuts!!!

OP i claim "earth is flat" all of the time and it's 99.99% a troll against elitist, super straight-laced, "academia is my god" leftist types. it's .01% because it does in fact look flat to my eyes and i'm normally the sort of person more likely to trust my own senses and experiences (which is something that leftists explicitly hate)

i do not know the extent to which other flat earth people really believe what they're saying, or how much they're also just trolling.

what i do know is that it seems to be the sort of thing you either "get" or you don't.

watching the absolute hatred and vitriol you elicit from just saying "i think maybe it is flat" is pretty outrageous. these libs will resort to saying the absolute worst, most horrible shit to you. they abandon all pretense of their "politically correct civility". all of the sudden you become "a mouthbreathing, inbred, hillbilly, backwards, ignorant, rotten piece of shit who deserves to fucking die a horrible painful death". i'm serious, this is literally how angry it makes them.

and for the record, despite the flag i chose on here, i'm not even from the south or southern or anything. not that it should matter.

To get you to reject the Bible and the one and only true and living god. Keep believing in space you faggot liberals

it's 50/50 for me.

brilliant comment

anything that challenges the liberals secular religion, and the word of their gods in academia can be fun because it exposes just how emotionally invested they are in being told what to think / feel / believe. the "flat earth troll" is basically a part of that to me.

i see leftists and i just think "wow, this dude is a part of a religion. like a hardcore religion 1000 times more vicious and dogmatic than any christian sect ever was". and when you talk about the earth being "flat" it basically threatens their religion and their "religious authority" they believe they should have over you, your thoughts, and your beliefs to the point where they absolutely wig out and it's wholly worthwhile because anyone that cucked to a belief system needs to be challenged in any way they can be because they're cancer to humanity.

This guy went full Admiral Byrd. Never go full Highjump.

youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
youtu.be/TeMooNFtFJk
youtu.be/EJ0EKJWyl_g

The revelation that the earth was in fact a flat sphere instead of a globe, despite every other planet being a globe, would be proof not only of scientific fallibility but also our unique place in the universe. It's near enough to proof of God as you could possible get.

i'll admit, i've shilled flat earth before.
it's easy to defend ideas you believe in, and know in and out.
it's much harder to put up an honest fight for something you don't believe, or believe may not be 100% true.
it's always a good way to practice your knowledge, and your ability to logically argue a point.

They usually put it in round numbers

Fuck off Cass Sunstein

You don't have to read the papers from start to finish (or even actually understand the science) to pose the question: 'why are complex scientific papers that are analyzing flight mechanics assuming a 'flat earth' in their modelling?' It's a reasonable question. If the earth is a sphere, why are advanced papers on aerodynamics not using a spherical earth in their premises, and as an a priori assumption in their calculations. Yet this isn't the case .. there are actually dozens (if not hundreds) of papers such as the few I've listed where scientists and engineers use a 'flat earth' in their modelling. Doesn't that strike you as curious or odd at all? It does me. To see the frequency with which 'flat earth' is entered into their calculations you only need open the pdf's and do a quick scan using key words, like "flat.' You actually don't need to understand the science at an advanced level to ask this question and for it to be seen by most as being an oddity that scientists are using a 'flat plane' when we're told it isn't a flat plane.

quora.com/If-one-day-is-not-exactly-24-hours-and-is-in-fact-23-hours-56-minutes-shouldnt-the-error-add-up-and-shouldnt-we-see-12-midnight-becoming-12-noon-at-some-point-in-time

The cognitive disonance is strong