Why are liberals so indignant and defensive if they think they're right about everything...

Why are liberals so indignant and defensive if they think they're right about everything? If they are that confident the world has a "liberal bias", they shouldn't be spewing at the mouth at every turn

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_foundations_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=V4jSyWfaEeg
armenian-genocide.org/young_turks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read rules for radicals. Saul Alinsky. All will become clear. Alinsky was Hilary's mentor. She even wrote her college thesis on rules for radicals. In most instances when debating with a liberal they use the character assassination attempt to try to derail the argument.

I'd put my dick in that crazy, even without the nosejob

Id slap her and call her human garbage. Im sure shed like that

>that pic

Shit like that makes me hate everything about society

SHE'S GOT CABBAGE IN HER FRIGGIN MUFF

NO DISSENTING OPINIONS REEEE

they see the truth, they're just scared of it. they compensate by going hard in the opposite direction.

if your girlfriend (just imagine you have one) started telling you that she loved you every 5 minutes one day for no apparent reason, would you be fine with it? no, you wouldn't. you would immediately become suspicious, since true love doesn't need reaffirming. it just is. her constant reminding that she loves you may in fact be an effort to cover up the fact that she's cheating.

>liberals wont let other liberals speak for not being liberal enough

Eventually the snake will consume itself and all will be right with the world

>the world has a liberal bias
This is their "liberal bias". Fucking retards.

>the snake will consume itself
It's actively trying not to through Antifa. Take a look at and the coming effects it will have on polarizing the left even further. We have to make sure we leave it alone or it will consume us along with itself.

Showing other people how certain you are of your beliefs also shows yourself how certain you are.

Cognitive Dissonance.

Ideology vs reality. Their ideology is unrealistic. It is self-contradictory and it not based on neither logic nor reason. It is based on emotional validation.

Kek, that's one mad roastie

When you come face to face with these sort of people, you can't help but rage a little. College was atrocious, but smile when you can and do your best to make lemonade out of the shit sandwich we've been dealt. Remember, user, most of these people, the worst of the absolute worst, are statistically unlikely to have children.

If you know anything about the history of White people, we've actually gone down this road once before - a surplus is created, the excess of the surplus leads to our decay and the fall of an empire, and in the fallout those who can't hack it are slowly squeezed out of the grand project of rebuilding civilization.

The soft eugenics of Feudalism is an almost perfect mirror to the soft eugenics of Liberalism - those among us with the worst qualities are cementing the fate of themselves and their retarded ideology by living hedonistic lives and forgoing family formation. I know it's hard, and the times they suck, but do yourself a favor and find a wife.

Hold out hope, even though you are a tiny candle in the dark, the sun will rise.

>indignant and defensive
they are consumed by the left brain and intellect. they are too rigid in belief and not loose enough to accept that man strives towards nature and her truth, not the other way around.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_foundations_theory

Learn to science, OP.

Progressives hold more universalist and less relativist mindsets than libertarians and conservatives. They are more likely to believe that they are objectively correct. More widely manifested is their incapacity not only to understand why people hold the beliefs that they do, but also what beliefs people even hold. Generally, progressives do not figure out what others believe, they instead decide what others believe.

You think climate change isn't the biggest crisis facing Earth?! Holy shit, you are a retard user. Fuck you, you piece of shit, mother fucking retard!!! I hope you die!!! ::smug grin::

>but do yourself a favor and find a wife.
I wish i could.. women seem to be more degenerate than ever these days. It's fucking sad

>seem

Mostly, this is true. I wish I had an easy answer other than stay away from party girls, but I don't. The healthiest relationships I've ever had have a couple of things in common, so make use of what little I can offer you guys:

1. I had my shit together.

No relationship prior to roughly age 23 had any really good qualities. I blame this one on me, not them, because as spiritually wretched as a handful of women I dated were/are, the biggest problem was that I was a pile of shit. Like attracts like. Once I got into shape, took care of myself, developed a work ethic and confidence, my relationship quality levels skyrocketed.

2. Deferred sex

If a woman puts out very early, it's bad news. If she says "I'm not like all the other girls" or something similar, feigns resistance but eventually sits on your dick anyways, she is not a keeper period end of story. Few people are virgins past 21, but the less partners, the better.

3. She has a healthy home life.

Divorce is not uncommon, and I would be remiss to tell you to write someone off because of circumstances beyond their control. If you date a girl who has divorced parents, so be it. My fiance's parents are divorced, but they're still functioning, share custody, are amicable, blah blah blah. Having both the mother and the father participate in her life tends to produce higher quality women, IMO.

4. If possible, avoid girls who went to college.

Unless you're dating stacey sorority, chances are your 6.5/10 qt3.14 is infected with postmodernism. Unless you can be "daddy fascist" and not just the guy with weird right wing tendencies, deprogramming feminism is... unlikely. This doesn't mean a feminist won't sit on your dick for cheap and then write bad poetry about how you broke her heart later. Anyways, stacey sorority doesn't give a shit about feminism, but stacey sorority is also dating chad thundercock so the point is irrelevant.

Hope this helps.

Degeneracy is at an all time high

How much you wanna bet Ana Kasparian fantasizes about getting raped.

They lost at the height of their power. They are still under the impression that they hold power, that their labels will destroy people and that their marches will amount to something. I hate to say it is delusion, but something more like a collective state of denial brought on by trauma.

I bet

>The Young Turks

Obligatory links:
Election meltdown youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=1s
TYT new (((journos)))
youtube.com/watch?v=V4jSyWfaEeg
Armenian Genocide
armenian-genocide.org/young_turks.html