DIXIE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IUjLE_N1Cuc
m.memphisflyer.com/JacksonBaker/archives/2017/09/06/author-of-heritage-protection-act-cautions-city-about-consequences
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw really do wish i were in the land of cotton

There's something tragic about lost causes. The what could have been is always that much better to imagine.
>What if the tanks lead by Gudarian enclosed Moscow
>What if the British sent the divisions back into Gallipoli and took Constantiople
>What if Lee captured Washington and beat the Yankee's

cry harder faggots

Niggers are lazy

>jews sell niggers
>blame white working class for niggers being in america
You people are retarded.

>tfw my mema just bought me an antique oil painting of Nathaniel Bedford Forrest.

Yeah, I ate some Tennessee BBQ once. Then I realized I was just inhaling.
I can only assume that an actual BBQ festival in Tennessee is equal parts imagination.
Everyone talks smack about Carolina/Salisbury 'que, even South Carolina (and anyone who puts mustard on their BBQ is too insane to argue with), but you Tennessee folk are the last ones we'll take disrespect from.
We're good, though. Tennessee is full of some really great people. Ya'll are pretty much a Scots-Irish empire, and I love that about y'all.

this meme is trash. go get more dipski in the lipski

The only part of America that really matters.

Threadly Reminder to ignore Yankee Federalist Dicklicker shills.

Join or Form your most local Confederate/Secessionist organization and get your feet on the ground for the cause! Otherwise, keep down on your knees accepting your fate.

Northern Florida reporting in. I think the LoS is the closest thing we have at the moment, yet still their methods are too relaxed.

Shills have nothing. Scalywags have nothing. By God, we can win.

Ohio checking in. Long live the Confedaracy! We will never go back to the spirit of '76 without the spirit of '61. Never back down and be relentless in defense of your proud heritage. The south will never die so long as one family keeps it. One day we will expose the truth of not only the Civil War, but of every act of treachery and propaganda inflicted on every state in this nation! One day, every tyrant will hang and the world will tremble at the thunderous ring of freedom once again!

Post your favorite confederate era flag, whether for battle or for your region
I walked over by the state building in Columbia, and read all the descriptions for the monuments. It was pretty nice, although I saw a jew taking some pics with a nice camera, when I approached him and asked him what for, he woukdnt say. If thry try to tear those down im going on a 1 man revolt

My contribution to Dixie is that I'm learning this song on the tin whistle. Going to get people to try and play it the next time I'm in a pub session. Great tune.

youtu.be/IUjLE_N1Cuc

Yeah, I wouldn't trust that Jew. Moses Ezekiel he is not, I'll bet.

Some are saying civil war was about slavery, some that it wasnt.Can you redpill me on this?

>Give shit to illegal aliens for breaking the law by living illegally in the U.S.
>Meanwhile, have pride on their ancestors that literally betrayed their own country and killed thousands of their fellow countrymen

That's Dixiecucks for you

Thats a good one
I always crack up with my old man whenever the turmoils over Georgia's state flag come up, oppressing niggers is part and parcel of being southern

What pisses me off is that people think just because we're confederates mean we like nazi's, or are nazi's. Fuck that. Fuck fascists. Fuck communists. Fuck authoritarianism. Given the chance I'd shoot them both.

Sherman didn't go far enough.

Always loved Alabama's first flag.

Howdy fellow TN brother. Just saw this in the news today. This thread came around at the right moment to share.

m.memphisflyer.com/JacksonBaker/archives/2017/09/06/author-of-heritage-protection-act-cautions-city-about-consequences

Meant that reply to

Slavery was an issue in the War Between The States, Croat user. The people who say it was, are usually of the view that it was the ONLY issue. This is false. The North had no interest in ending slavery, it just wanted the revenue that slavery brought (in the form of tariffs) to fund its industrial efforts up North. When South Carolina seceded, then shelled Fort Sumter, the federal government invaded the South to "pacify the rebellion." The C.S.A. pretty much came together in response to federal invasion. Claiming it was a war to free the slaves in Dixie was a meme, invented years in, to prevent the South from finding political sympathy and allies and prolonging the conflict. The truth is that it was ultimately a war for resources, like so many other wars in human history. Lincoln and Davis both have fault for not settling things after the attack on Sumter, but that's my opinion.
I don't think my ancestors were entirely righteous or ideal, but they were still a people of their time, whose decisions made good sense to them. The American Civil War was not the morality play that Hollywood and current American politics paints it as, not by a long shot.
The real America is Dixie, or what's left of it. The rest is globalist, neo-Babel garbage.

Who's your Confederate generalfu Sup Forums?

Even if occupied by an invading force, I still respect the law unless I go full rebel and become an insurgent
These """people"""have no respect for anything

Pouched or loose?

My Favorite Civil War Artifact.

Photo is literally you

James Longstreet

>government=blood and soil
Your ancestors are spinning in their grave.

Honestly many southerners from what I've seen didn't spout the "Israel is our greatest ally" nonsense until Fox pushed it. When questioned most can't even tell you why they think that or just give nonsense their zionist preacher told them.

>white trash, trailer park, meth head, high crime rate, sister fucking thread

This

HOw is this a bad thing?

Whose my favorite Civil War General's Widow?
Helen Dortch Longstreet, who built B-29's at the Bell Bomber Plant in Marietta, GA

This kills the bummer.

Same

Nice

Why Russian flag and not confederate?

>Remembering being raised in a Rural Georgia Baptist Church way back when Catholics & Jews were liked about as much as Niggers.

I fully believe Lee is symbolic for southern honor and Forrest is symbolic of the southern fighting spirit.

Perhaps because he's Russian. You are aware that there are a lot of foreign fans of Dixie, aren't you?

I know my ancestors were hardcore Primitive Baptists and scoffed at the idea of Jews seeing themselves as special.

>tfw majority of uncucked southerners are faggy rednecks
I mean shit, theyre good people, but these people can be sooo dumb and always try to act a fool for the camera
Fucking irish

Why are you so attached to a government that lasted only 5 years? Isn't there more to be proud of in your hundreds of years of history?

Fredneck checking in

Robert E. Lee was once asked, who was the greatest soldier in the Civil War, and Lee said without hesitation, "It is a gentleman in Tennessee whom I have never met. His name is Forrest.”

William Sherman said that Forrest was “the most remarkable man the Civil War produced on either side.”

You don't know me at all. God forbid somebody thinks fascists and communists both should be lined up and shot.

When I get a gf I'm going to see if I can get her one of these.

Russians are similar to white trash here in the states. Maybe he can relate

If the Lord elevates men like Reverend Charles Lawson and the Holy Spirit empowers us, perhaps those days can come again. May they return.

I really need to find a bigger picture

You'll find most southerners care about more than just the Confederacy. In my little area alone we have celebrations for everything from 1812 to WW2. That doesn't mean Confederate symbolism doesn't still resonate with southerners. Obviously Nazi symbolism still has meaning to some Germans.

I guess it was Primitive Baptist. That makes sense. Where the preacher would get wound up, sweating profusely, with every Jesus!, or Praise God!, was followed by, "And ah Huh!". LoL

If you think the south's independance and history is only 5 years you are sorely mistaken
The Confederacy was just the peak
I thought the British were our friends

Think of it like how the scotts feel about William Wallace...except southerners are more badass, considering we had a huge disadvantage in most categories, our side of the story along with the bad shit the union did is never told, and it is a culturally unique to be proud of.

Dozens even

The Confederacy didn't die, it expanded! The South will rise again!

excellent

here you go, reverse image search

Primitive Baptists back then especially were hardcore Calvinists. Unless you were one of the predestined you weren't anything special. Although my grandmother was a Missionary Baptist and they were pretty much of the opinion unless Jews convert they go to hell.

He must not be from Liverpool.

Thanks I just looking around for one.

>NC and Virginia had the most men die in the Civil War
>now being inundated with carpetbaggers
Someone help us!

>Thinking Southern Pride only consists of 1861-1865.
My family left England in the 1650's

Lee, hands down a classic

Was the defeat of the confederacy proof that the founding fathers' theories for government were wrong?

southeastern penner here
half virginian and maryland heritage (direct descendant of george mason)

Speaking of Bad-Asses.

>longstreet
>became a republican bastard traitor after the war
Anyone who doesn't say Stonewall Jackson is a terrible person.

Its more or less the same, the confederacy used tons of generic southern imagery and symbols to gain suppport

Proof that Lincoln was a fucking tyrant. Our founding fathers would have stood for state's rights, just like the south

Also this. Many southerners are old stock Americans and also tend to take pride in being the descendants of pioneers and Revolutionary War veterans. So did the Confederacy in fact which is why Washington was on the seal.

did somebody say Loser Thread?

Thanks for explaining it user, was really interested in reasons that provoked it.

Also its
>Serbian user

Who else her dun be up on dat dan dixy heritag??

that looks a bit like a muslim flag there

its because we never got any representation
lincoln won with no votes from the south

They were wrong about some details. The honorable Mr. Jefferson was right in observing that "little revolutions" are needed, from time to time. We are long due.

He got shot twice during the white league riot. It almost killed him.

My sincere apologies. Long live Serbia. God bless.

It proves being extremely decentralized like the Confederacy causes a lot of problems that you don't want during a war. Davis had the opposite problem of Lincoln. He had so little power he couldn't do much.

States Rights were demanded during the Continental Congress. Many delegates refused to sign unless it was guaranteed.

My Favorite Civil War Artifact.
>Fucking Captcha

You're honestly the only yank I'm willing to talk to in this...but I believe the American dream died in that conflict due to lincoln's tyrannical methods of war and it truly was buried once we got banks and a standing army.

Just saving ammo and waiting for the call to take back the America this once was

Best Carolina reporting.