Is there really anything keeping black people down in this country... other than black people?

Is there really anything keeping black people down in this country... other than black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

apparently we're keeping them down because we brought them to a first world country and spend billions of dollars on their advancement

Blacks can't compete with whites so they blame us for winning, welcome to Critical Theory.

not understanding systemic racist...i see black skin then i see nigger so its okay for me to hate you

its a fukken stack deck...its cool n shit WE finna win in the END

Nothing. Blacks just want to bitch and have things handed to them like the welfare they've received all their lives.

We hold them to the standards of Western White people and throw them in jail when they inevitably fail. We keep blacks down by not letting them get away with being niggers.

Their average iq is too low.
They need an eugenics program if they want to succeed as a group.

Only reason cops go after black people is because they are known to be violent. Literally stop being violent and commiting so much crime and cops will leave you alone for the most part.

And too late we realized not only were the billions wasted but we fuckoing BRED a subclass of violent, illiterate morons.

This is impossible for the entire population of blacks due to genetic existentialism.

genetics and math, mostly

*essentialism

Dude, it's about time that you develop a bit of self-awareness and learn to check your privilege. You keep access to all the good colleges and high-paying jobs to yourself, and then have the ignorance to blame other people for not having your privilege.

I dont know about black communities, but in eastern canada its called "tall poppy syndrome". In short, the unwashed masses try to shame the successful into being less driven. Shitty little communities hate someone who rises out of it, because it reinforces that the problem lies in the individual weak willed nobodies that lack the determination to pull themselves up - so they use social stigma to try to cut down the "tall poppies".

apparently theres a wiki entry on this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome

It's funny. I'm visually impaired to the point where I'll never legally drive. I also live in an area with zero public transit.

Everyday things such as shaving or reading the menus at restaurants are incredibly taxing. Yet, I'm white, so I'm automatically somehow better off.

I have a legitimate handicap, but I'm somehow more privileged than an otherwise healthy, able-bodied black person.

Just because you're blind doesn't mean that the rest of your life isn't made automatically easier for you. Also, if you've been shaving for a few years you can do it without looking. I bet you have fantastic access to social services and never have people calling you names because of your skin color.

Yup, you are more privileged. You could literally be paralyzed from the neck down and still have it better than black people. Bring black is the worst handicap imaginable.

Get over it.

>being blind is easier than being a normal black person because people call you names

Also, what programs? I have Medicaid and guess what? It doesn't cover vision and if I were to try and get vision insurance, guess what? It makes me unqualified for Medicaid.

Are you fucking idiot?

Southerners. They're behind most of the bullshit we have to listen to in the media